Act 1, Part 1
1. In what part of the country does the play take place?
(a) New England
(b) The Midwest
(c) The Rocky Mountain West
(d) The Deep South
2. Which actress starred in the film that Martha is trying to think of?
(a) Grace Kelly
(b) Lotte Lenya
(c) Joan Crawford
(d) Bette Davis
3. To whom is this actress married in the film, according to Martha?
(a) Claude Raines
(b) Mickey Rooney
(c) Peter Lorre
(d) Joseph Cotten
4. What does George think is the name of the film Martha is referencing?
(a) The Magnificent Ambersons
(b) You Can't Take it with You
5. What term does George use to describe the faculty parties they have to attend?
(d) Boxing matches
6. What does George accuse Martha of doing during these faculty parties?
7. From which department is the young professor who's coming with his wife to the house, according to Martha?
(b) Political Science
This section contains 3,743 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)