|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cross save in the tunnel?
2. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
3. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
4. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
5. Who joins Cross in his plan to discredit Craig?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Peter Westin, the new Sire, is captured and taken off to jail. What do you think will happen to Westin? Do you think Westin will be charged with murder? What will happen within the vampire community without the presence of the Sire?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the author's choice of settings for the book. Why do you think New Orleans was the site of the climax for the vampire murders? Would you have chosen a different setting?
Essay Topic 3
Cross manages to take time out from the case to spend at home with Nana and the kids. Describe how the breaks affect Cross. Is the detective able to put the case aside in order to spend time at home? How does Nana react to the hectic lifestyle?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)