|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Hughes and takes her to the vampires?
(b) Daniel and Charles
(c) Fresno Kid
(d) William and Michael
2. What is the mistake Craig made?
(a) He stalked Jamilla
(b) He called Cross at home
(c) He was spotted at Kate's house
(d) He tried to kidnap Nana
3. Who joins Cross in his plan to discredit Craig?
4. Who does Cross save in the tunnel?
5. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
(b) House on 5th Street
(c) FBI headquarters
(d) Aunt Tia's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Cross' next victims?
2. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
3. Where do the magicians live?
4. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
5. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
2. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
3. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
4. What is the purpose of the press conference with Cross and Craig? Was it effective?
5. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
6. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
7. How is Cross able to stay in San Francisco when his family might be in danger?
8. What makes Cross think that Craig is about to do something to hurt his family?
9. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
10. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)