|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
(a) He is in law enforcement
(b) They made mistakes
(c) He has had a long career
(d) He hasn't been caught
2. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
(a) Daniel and Charles
(d) The brothers
3. How does Sampson learn about Mastermind?
(a) He goes to the FBI
(b) FBI bulletin
(c) Reads it in the newspaper
(d) Cross calls him
4. Who does Hughes ask to go along when she decides to check out the area?
5. Where does the tunnel lead?
(b) Sire's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had recruited William and Michael?
2. What happens to Hughes?
3. Who does not die at the ball?
4. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
5. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
2. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
3. Why is Cross in a panic when he reaches San Francisco?
4. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
5. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
6. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
7. How does Cross identify Jamilla from the other robed figures? How sure was Cross of the identification?
8. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
9. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
10. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)