|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not present in the tunnel?
2. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Sunglasses and hats
(b) Wearing hooded robes
(c) Hidden behind shrubs
(d) Vampire masks
3. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
(a) At the airport
(b) At home
(c) In Jamilla's house
(d) In his car
4. The case is winding up but Cross is still uneasy. Why?
(a) Jamilla won't return his calls
(b) Craig is missing
(c) Another murder happens
(d) Mastermind is still at large
5. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
(b) House on 5th Street
(c) FBI headquarters
(d) Aunt Tia's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
2. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
3. Who are Cross' next victims?
4. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
5. Where does Craig's family live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
2. Why is Cross in a panic when he reaches San Francisco?
3. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
4. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
5. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
6. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
7. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
8. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
9. Why does the Mastermind call Cross to talk about the Taylors' murders?
10. What is the purpose of the press conference with Cross and Craig? Was it effective?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)