|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(d) Blood stains
2. Whose birthday does Cross forget?
(a) Aunt Tia
3. Who is not present in the tunnel?
4. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
5. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
(a) Blame runaways
(b) They call the FBI
(c) Think she is crazy
(d) Deny there are vampires
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
2. Craig's description of what sends Cross over the edge?
3. Who breaks into Hughes' house?
4. Where do the magicians live?
5. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
2. What is Hughes' reaction when Cross warns her not to go to Santa Cruz alone? Does Hughes heed the warning?
3. How does Cross identify Jamilla from the other robed figures? How sure was Cross of the identification?
4. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
5. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
6. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
7. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
8. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
9. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
10. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)