|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) No one will believe Cross
(b) Cross has no evidence
(c) Craig will disappear
(d) Craig will kill Cross first
2. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(b) A cop
(d) A loner
3. Craig's description of what sends Cross over the edge?
(a) Aunt Tia's house
(b) Cross' kidnapped children
(c) The murder of Betsey Cavelierre
(d) The kitchen at 5th Street
4. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) Craig's father was a serial killer
(b) He is Cross' friend
(c) He will be his own undoing
(d) He helped capture many serial killers
5. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Wearing hooded robes
(b) Vampire masks
(c) Hidden behind shrubs
(d) Sunglasses and hats
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross react when he learns that Jamilla is missing?
2. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
3. How does Cross taunt Craig?
4. Hughes questions what action of the performers?
5. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cross react when Jamilla reiterates her intense dislike of Craig?
2. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
3. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
4. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
5. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
6. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
7. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
8. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
9. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
10. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)