|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
(c) Vampire expert
(d) Animal control
2. Who is not present in the tunnel?
3. Who is Burns?
(a) Cross' partner
(b) Director at the FBI
(c) San Francisco detective
(d) Hughes husband
4. What is the rank of Harry Conover?
5. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Santa Cruz
(d) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the magicians emulate?
2. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
3. What happens to Hughes?
4. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
5. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
2. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
3. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
4. Why do such famous magicians perform in small venues? If there is opportunity to make more money, why settle for less?
5. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
6. How does Cross identify Jamilla from the other robed figures? How sure was Cross of the identification?
7. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
8. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
9. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
10. What is the purpose of the press conference with Cross and Craig? Was it effective?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)