|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) He is arrested
(b) He flees from the scene
(c) The tiger attacks and kills him
(d) Cross shoots him
2. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
3. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
(b) Split personality
4. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At Kate McTiernan's house
(b) At Aunt Tia's house
(c) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(d) At FBI headquarters
5. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Magic show
(b) Fetish ball
(c) FBI headquarters
(d) Hotel bar
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mastermind has no use for...
2. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
3. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
4. Whose birthday does Cross forget?
5. Why does the Mastermind target Cross' partners?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
2. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
3. Why does the Mastermind call Cross to talk about the Taylors' murders?
4. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
5. How is Cross able to stay in San Francisco when his family might be in danger?
6. What prompts Cross to wonder about the new Sire? Will there be someone to step into the role?
7. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
8. Why is Cross in a panic when he reaches San Francisco?
9. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
10. What makes Cross think that Craig is about to do something to hurt his family?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)