|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the magicians live?
(a) Bourbon Street
(b) Jackson Square
(c) French Quarter
(d) Garden District
2. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
3. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) He is arrested
(b) The tiger attacks and kills him
(c) He flees from the scene
(d) Cross shoots him
4. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
(c) Car accident
(d) Hunting accident
5. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) In San Francisco
(b) At Cross' house
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) At FBI headquarters
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mistake Craig made?
2. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
3. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
4. Who are Cross' next victims?
5. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
2. Why is the Mastermind angry with Cross? Is the anger reasonable?
3. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
4. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
5. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
6. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
7. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
8. How does Cross react when Jamilla reiterates her intense dislike of Craig?
9. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
10. Why does the Mastermind call Cross to talk about the Taylors' murders?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)