|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
2. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
(a) In Jamilla's house
(b) At home
(c) In his car
(d) At the airport
3. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) At FBI headquarters
(c) At Cross' house
(d) In San Francisco
4. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
(a) Blame runaways
(b) Think she is crazy
(c) They call the FBI
(d) Deny there are vampires
5. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) FBI headquarters
(b) Magic show
(c) Hotel bar
(d) Fetish ball
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
2. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
3. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
4. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
5. What is the rank of Harry Conover?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind call Cross to talk about the Taylors' murders?
2. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
3. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
4. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
5. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
6. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
7. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
8. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
9. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
10. Why does the Mastermind choose not to kill Cross? How long will the Mastermind wait to murder the detective?
This section contains 540 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)