|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(a) A cop
(c) A loner
2. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Knitting needle
(b) Steak knife
(c) Ice pick
3. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
4. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
(a) At the airport
(b) In Jamilla's house
(c) In his car
(d) At home
5. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) Craig's father was a serial killer
(b) He will be his own undoing
(c) He helped capture many serial killers
(d) He is Cross' friend
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Craig view Cross?
2. Who does Cross save in the tunnel?
3. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
4. To what does Cross tie the murders?
5. How does Sampson learn about Mastermind?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
2. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
3. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
4. How does Cross identify Jamilla from the other robed figures? How sure was Cross of the identification?
5. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
6. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
7. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
8. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
9. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
10. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)