|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
2. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Martial arts
(b) Cooking class
(c) Piano lessons
(d) Knitting class
3. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Fetish ball
(b) Garden District
(c) Mardi Gras
(d) French Quarter
4. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(c) Blood stains
5. Where does Aunt Tia live?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mastermind has no use for...
2. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
3. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
4. Who is not informed about Craig's alter ego?
5. Who are Cross' next victims?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
2. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
3. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
4. How is Cross able to stay in San Francisco when his family might be in danger?
5. Why is the Mastermind angry with Cross? Is the anger reasonable?
6. How does Cross react when Jamilla reiterates her intense dislike of Craig?
7. What is Hughes' reaction when Cross warns her not to go to Santa Cruz alone? Does Hughes heed the warning?
8. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
9. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
10. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)