|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Aunt Tia live?
2. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
(b) William's corpse
(d) Dead pigs
3. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
(a) He wants to kill Cross at home
(b) Hughes is in the way
(c) It's too dark to see his eyes
(d) Bad timing
4. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) Cross has no evidence
(b) No one will believe Cross
(c) Craig will kill Cross first
(d) Craig will disappear
5. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Hidden behind shrubs
(b) Sunglasses and hats
(c) Vampire masks
(d) Wearing hooded robes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
2. What is the mistake Craig made?
3. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
4. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
5. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
2. What is the purpose of the press conference with Cross and Craig? Was it effective?
3. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
4. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
5. What makes Cross think that Craig is about to do something to hurt his family?
6. Why does the Mastermind call Cross to talk about the Taylors' murders?
7. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
8. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
9. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
10. Why is the Mastermind angry with Cross? Is the anger reasonable?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)