|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) New Orleans
(c) Santa Cruz
(d) Los Angeles
2. Where does Craig's family live?
(a) North Carolina
(b) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York
3. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(a) Teenage boy
(c) New Orleans detective
4. Who does Hughes ask to go along when she decides to check out the area?
5. What is the rank of Harry Conover?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
2. Who are Cross' next victims?
3. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
4. How does Hughes survey the area?
5. How does Craig view Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cross in a panic when he reaches San Francisco?
2. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
3. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
4. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
5. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
6. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
7. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
8. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
9. What makes Cross think that Craig is about to do something to hurt his family?
10. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)