|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Mastermind?
2. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) Power struggle
(b) They made Michael angry
(c) They were no longer needed
(d) They gave vampires a bad name
3. How does Cross taunt Craig?
(a) Moves in with Jamilla
(b) Receiving a commendation
(c) Reporting him to FBI headquarters
(d) By going to the press
4. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Mardi Gras
(b) Garden District
(c) French Quarter
(d) Fetish ball
5. Who goes missing?
(a) 15-year-old girl
(d) Vampire expert
Short Answer Questions
1. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
2. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
3. What is the mistake Craig made?
4. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
5. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Craig so pleased with himself and his unique accomplishments?
2. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
3. Why is Cross in a panic when he reaches San Francisco?
4. How is Cross able to stay in San Francisco when his family might be in danger?
5. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
6. What is the result of Cross' trip to see Martin Craig? Does Martin confirm or deny Cross' analysis?
7. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
8. Why do some of the fetish ball participants agree to talk during the police interview?
9. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
10. Why does the Mastermind choose not to kill Cross? How long will the Mastermind wait to murder the detective?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)