|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
(a) It's too dark to see his eyes
(b) He wants to kill Cross at home
(c) Hughes is in the way
(d) Bad timing
2. Who is not present in the tunnel?
3. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) Cross must die
(b) He must confront Hughes
(c) He has to destroy his souvenirs
(d) He has to flee the country
4. What is the mistake Craig made?
(a) He was spotted at Kate's house
(b) He tried to kidnap Nana
(c) He stalked Jamilla
(d) He called Cross at home
5. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(b) At FBI headquarters
(c) At Aunt Tia's house
(d) At Kate McTiernan's house
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
2. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
3. Who is not informed about Craig's alter ego?
4. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
5. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind choose not to kill Cross? How long will the Mastermind wait to murder the detective?
2. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
3. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
4. What does Cross find in the tunnel? How is it related to the case?
5. Who appears in place of Daniel and Charles? What was the purpose of the switch?
6. What warning do William and Michael give to Jamilla? What is the consequence of the warning?
7. Why does Cross resign from the police department? How will the change affect Nana and the kids?
8. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
9. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
10. How does Cross react when Jamilla reiterates her intense dislike of Craig?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)