|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
(a) Hangs up the phone
(b) Quits the Washington PD
(c) Hides out in a hotel
(d) Decides to move out of D.C.
2. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) He has to flee the country
(b) Cross must die
(c) He must confront Hughes
(d) He has to destroy his souvenirs
3. Where is Cross attacked?
(d) Living room
4. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Cooking class
(b) Martial arts
(c) Piano lessons
(d) Knitting class
5. Who confronts Hughes and takes her to the vampires?
(b) Daniel and Charles
(c) William and Michael
(d) Fresno Kid
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
2. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
3. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
4. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
5. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts Cross to wonder about the new Sire? Will there be someone to step into the role?
2. Why does Cross fly to California? Does the sudden flight have more to do with the case or Jamilla?
3. Why is the Mastermind angry with Cross? Is the anger reasonable?
4. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
5. How does the crowd at the fetish ball react when they realize Cross and Hughes are cops?
6. How does Cross react when Jamilla reiterates her intense dislike of Craig?
7. Why does Cross think Craig killed his brother? Is the feeling accurate?
8. Why is William cautious about choosing a victim in New Orleans? Does it deter him from feeding on a victim?
9. Why does the Mastermind choose not to kill Cross? How long will the Mastermind wait to murder the detective?
10. What is Cross' opinion of Charles? Is the opinion based on fact or instinct?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)