|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
(a) Patio doors
(b) Through the garage
(c) Service entrance
(d) Upstairs window
2. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
(a) Electric chair
(b) Burn in hell
(c) Life in prison
(d) Wants to shoot him like he did their brother
3. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) They were no longer needed
(b) They made Michael angry
(c) Power struggle
(d) They gave vampires a bad name
4. Who claims to be the vampire Sire?
5. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) Jamilla's house
(b) At home
(c) At the farmhouse
(d) At the FBI
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
2. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
3. Where do the magicians live?
4. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
5. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)