|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) John Sampson
(b) Jamilla Hughes
(c) Peter Westin
(d) Kyle Craig
2. Who are the brothers' next victims?
(c) Room service attendants
(d) Celebrity couple
3. Who calls and upsets Cross?
(d) Fresno Kid
4. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(c) Daniel and Charles
(d) William and Michael
5. Where do William and Michael go after they leave California?
(a) Las Vegas
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What continues to plague Cross?
2. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
3. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
4. Why do the vampires reject the women?
5. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
2. What is the purpose of the Mastermind breaking into the Cross house?
3. While at home, Cross takes little Alex out for a walk in his stroller. What does Cross request from Little Alex?
4. Who is John Sampson? How does Sampson play an integral role in the story?
5. Why aren't the killers interested in money or material possessions? Why do the vampires always leave money and jewelery behind after killing a victim?
6. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
7. How does Cross react to his meeting with Peter Westin? Is the meeting successful?
8. What was Craig's opinion of Kate? Has the opinion changed since Craig last saw Kate?
9. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
10. How does Craig respond to Cross' questions about the Betsey Cavelierre case? Why have the police not been able to solve the crime?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)