Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Elderly woman
(b) Homeless man
(c) Young boy
(d) Goth girlfriend
2. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
(a) Bakes a cake
(b) Sets the house on fire
(c) Watches the family sleep
(d) Goes to a picnic
3. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
4. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
5. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(c) Private practice
(d) Washington PD
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ventures eastward?
2. What is said to the second victim?
3. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
4. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
5. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompted William and Michael's love of extreme sports? Why are the sports so appealing?
2. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
3. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
4. While at home, Cross takes little Alex out for a walk in his stroller. What does Cross request from Little Alex?
5. How are Craig and Cross tied to Kate McTiernan? How has their relationship changed?
6. Why do the police believe that more than two vampires are responsible for the murders? What proof do they have that it might be true?
7. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
8. What is Alex Cross' perception of Jamilla Hughes? Why is Cross reluctant to get close to Jamilla?
9. Why did William reject the trampy girls? How did the girls react to the rejection?
10. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)