|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(d) Vampire master
2. The meeting causes Cross to be afraid of what object?
(b) Golden Gate Bridge
(c) The dark
(d) Deserted alleys
3. How is the stalker best classified?
(b) Serial killer
(c) Pathological liar
(d) Criminally insane
4. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
5. Who is attacked first?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross admire about Hughes?
2. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
3. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
4. Who is waiting for Cross when he arrives?
5. Where are the latest victims found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross return to Washington? How does it affect the investigation into the vampire murders?
2. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
3. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
4. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
5. What was Craig's opinion of Kate? Has the opinion changed since Craig last saw Kate?
6. How are Craig and Cross tied to Kate McTiernan? How has their relationship changed?
7. Why did Irwin Snyder kill his parents? Were the murders part of the larger plot?
8. Why is William disgusted with the celebrity couple? Why was the couple chosen?
9. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
10. What do you think the killers meant when they told Martha Wiatt that she had been "chosen?" Why is it important for the vampires to "choose" their victims?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)