|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
(a) Lack of family time
(d) Burn out
2. Where does John Barreiro work?
(b) Vampire shop
(c) Funeral home
(d) Tattoo parlor
3. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(a) Washington PD
(c) Private practice
4. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
5. What surprising decision does Cross make?
(a) Resigns from PD
(b) Moves the kids to another town
(c) Wants to sell the house
(d) Goes into private practice
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Cross down south?
2. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
3. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
4. How many children does Cross have?
5. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Irwin Snyder kill his parents? Were the murders part of the larger plot?
2. How does Cross react to his meeting with Peter Westin? Is the meeting successful?
3. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
4. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
5. Why did William reject the trampy girls? How did the girls react to the rejection?
6. Why aren't the killers interested in money or material possessions? Why do the vampires always leave money and jewelery behind after killing a victim?
7. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
8. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
9. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
10. Why does the Mastermind keep leaving clues for Cross?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)