|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the latest victims found?
2. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
3. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
4. In what hotel do the victims have a suite?
(a) Caesar's Palace
5. Where does John Barreiro work?
(a) Vampire shop
(b) Funeral home
(c) Tattoo parlor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
2. Where is the headquarters for the FBI?
3. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
4. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
5. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
Short Essay Questions
1. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
2. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
3. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
4. Who is Irwin Snyder? Why is he important to the story?
5. Why aren't the killers interested in money or material possessions? Why do the vampires always leave money and jewelery behind after killing a victim?
6. What do you think the killers meant when they told Martha Wiatt that she had been "chosen?" Why is it important for the vampires to "choose" their victims?
7. What was Craig's opinion of Kate? Has the opinion changed since Craig last saw Kate?
8. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
9. Why does the Mastermind keep leaving clues for Cross?
10. How are Craig and Cross tied to Kate McTiernan? How has their relationship changed?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)