|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does John Barreiro work?
(a) Vampire shop
(b) Funeral home
(c) Tattoo parlor
2. Where do the vampires stop to feed?
3. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(a) Previous case
(d) Former lovers
4. Where do the police search for the killers?
(a) Vampire Club
(b) Magic show
(c) Private home
(d) Abandoned house
5. The most recent attack occurs in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers claim to be?
2. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
3. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
4. Who were the victims?
5. William remembers which consensual partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the Mastermind sit and think about his superiority? In what areas is the Mastermind superior to Cross?
2. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
3. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
4. Why do the police believe that more than two vampires are responsible for the murders? What proof do they have that it might be true?
5. Why did Irwin Snyder kill his parents? Were the murders part of the larger plot?
6. How does Cross react to his meeting with Peter Westin? Is the meeting successful?
7. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
8. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
9. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
10. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)