|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which southern town does Cross visit?
(d) Baton Rouge
2. Cross is interested in examining whose psyche?
3. What surprising decision does Cross make?
(a) Moves the kids to another town
(b) Goes into private practice
(c) Wants to sell the house
(d) Resigns from PD
4. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Young boy
(b) Homeless man
(c) Elderly woman
(d) Goth girlfriend
5. Who do the police find during the raid?
(b) More victims
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
2. What is the purpose for the visit?
3. How is the second person killed?
4. Who watches Cross and Craig?
5. What type of vehicle do the brothers steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is William disgusted with the celebrity couple? Why was the couple chosen?
2. What did Snyder intend to do after the murders? How did Irwin plan to live out his dreams of being a true vampire?
3. Why did William reject the trampy girls? How did the girls react to the rejection?
4. How are Craig and Cross tied to Kate McTiernan? How has their relationship changed?
5. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
6. Where does the Mastermind sit and think about his superiority? In what areas is the Mastermind superior to Cross?
7. What prompted William and Michael's love of extreme sports? Why are the sports so appealing?
8. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
9. Why do William and Michael decide not to go after Cross and Craig? Were the brothers' assumptions correct?
10. Why does the Mastermind keep leaving clues for Cross?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)