|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the couple doing when attacked?
2. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(b) William and Michael
(c) Daniel and Charles
3. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
(a) Powerful energy
(b) Track record
(d) Physical size
4. Who calls and upsets Cross?
(b) Fresno Kid
5. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
2. Where does John Barreiro work?
3. With whom does Cross meet at the University?
4. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
5. The most recent attack occurs in which city?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of the Mastermind breaking into the Cross house?
2. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
3. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
4. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
5. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
6. How does Cross react to his meeting with Peter Westin? Is the meeting successful?
7. What is Alex Cross' perception of Jamilla Hughes? Why is Cross reluctant to get close to Jamilla?
8. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
9. How does Craig respond to Cross' questions about the Betsey Cavelierre case? Why have the police not been able to solve the crime?
10. What did Snyder intend to do after the murders? How did Irwin plan to live out his dreams of being a true vampire?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)