|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the stalker left so many clues?
(a) Wants to be caught
(b) Likes taunting Cross
(c) Wants notoriety
(d) Desires fame
2. What do the brothers claim to be?
(c) Serial killers
(d) The boys next door
3. What is the name of the angry woman who was attacked?
4. The Mastermind feels what toward Cross?
5. Which newspaper employs Hughes' friend Tim?
(a) The Times
(d) Daily News
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
2. Where is Cross' normal day job?
3. Where does the attack take place?
4. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
5. Which University does Cross visit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
2. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
3. Why do William and Michael decide not to go after Cross and Craig? Were the brothers' assumptions correct?
4. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
5. How are Craig and Cross tied to Kate McTiernan? How has their relationship changed?
6. What was Craig's opinion of Kate? Has the opinion changed since Craig last saw Kate?
7. While at home, Cross takes little Alex out for a walk in his stroller. What does Cross request from Little Alex?
8. How does Craig respond to Cross' questions about the Betsey Cavelierre case? Why have the police not been able to solve the crime?
9. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
10. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)