|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(b) Private practice
(c) Washington PD
2. Who questions Cross' strange behavior?
3. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) John Sampson
(b) Jamilla Hughes
(c) Peter Westin
(d) Kyle Craig
4. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(c) William and Michael
(d) Daniel and Charles
5. How many FBI agents are supposedly working the case full time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
2. Who ventures eastward?
3. What does the newest murder suspect do to Cross?
4. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
5. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
2. Why is Peter Westin in the black truck? Is Cross surprised at Westin's presence?
3. Why is William disgusted with the celebrity couple? Why was the couple chosen?
4. Why is Jamilla so angry with Craig? Is the anger based on reality or perception?
5. Who is Irwin Snyder? Why is he important to the story?
6. Why aren't the killers interested in money or material possessions? Why do the vampires always leave money and jewelery behind after killing a victim?
7. Why are the Santa Cruz police reluctant to help Hughes? How does Hughes react to Lieutenant Conover?
8. How does Cross react to his meeting with Peter Westin? Is the meeting successful?
9. What is Alex Cross' perception of Jamilla Hughes? Why is Cross reluctant to get close to Jamilla?
10. What makes Cross think that Craig is about to do something to hurt his family?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)