|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is attacked first?
2. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
3. Who is waiting for Cross when he arrives?
(b) No one
4. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Homeless man
(b) Elderly woman
(c) Young boy
(d) Goth girlfriend
5. Who joins Cross down south?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
2. What does William hate?
3. Where is Cross' normal day job?
4. Where does the first California murder occur?
5. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the police believe that more than two vampires are responsible for the murders? What proof do they have that it might be true?
2. Why does Cross return to Washington? How does it affect the investigation into the vampire murders?
3. There are strong expectations put upon Cross about attending his son's concert. Why is there such significance about Cross' presence?
4. Why does Cross not feel the usual sense of relief after Westin is caught?
5. What do you think the killers meant when they told Martha Wiatt that she had been "chosen?" Why is it important for the vampires to "choose" their victims?
6. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
7. Why does Craig suspect that the FBI knows about his alter ego?
8. What is the purpose of the Mastermind breaking into the Cross house?
9. How does Cross handle staying at home during his recovery?
10. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)