|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the angry woman who was attacked?
2. Who is waiting for Cross when he arrives?
(d) No one
3. Where does the first California murder occur?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Lake Tahoe
(d) Santa Cruz
4. Where do William and Michael go after they leave California?
(a) New York
(c) Las Vegas
(d) Washington, D.C.
5. Why has the stalker left so many clues?
(a) Likes taunting Cross
(b) Wants to be caught
(c) Desires fame
(d) Wants notoriety
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
2. Where does the next murder occur?
3. To whom does Cross routine confide?
4. Who watches the Cross house at night?
5. Who is responsible for the most recent murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does the Mastermind sit and think about his superiority? In what areas is the Mastermind superior to Cross?
2. Why did Irwin Snyder kill his parents? Were the murders part of the larger plot?
3. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
4. Why is William disgusted with the celebrity couple? Why was the couple chosen?
5. Who is Irwin Snyder? Why is he important to the story?
6. What did Snyder intend to do after the murders? How did Irwin plan to live out his dreams of being a true vampire?
7. Why did William reject the trampy girls? How did the girls react to the rejection?
8. What prompted William and Michael's love of extreme sports? Why are the sports so appealing?
9. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
10. Why do the police believe that more than two vampires are responsible for the murders? What proof do they have that it might be true?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)