|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what hotel do the victims have a suite?
(d) Caesar's Palace
2. Where does the attack take place?
(b) Funeral Home
(d) Outdoor concert
3. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
(b) Funeral Home
(c) Amusement Park
4. Who is responsible for the most recent murder?
5. Who does Cross meet for dinner to reminisce?
(a) Christine Johnson
(b) Betsey Cavelierre
(c) Martha Wiatt
(d) Kate McTiernan
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle do the brothers steal?
2. What does William hate?
3. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
4. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
5. Where does Cross spend the day with his family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why aren't the killers interested in money or material possessions? Why do the vampires always leave money and jewelery behind after killing a victim?
2. What is the purpose of the Mastermind breaking into the Cross house?
3. How does Craig respond to Cross' questions about the Betsey Cavelierre case? Why have the police not been able to solve the crime?
4. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
5. What is the one thing that makes William most angry? Why is it such a problem?
6. What do you think the killers meant when they told Martha Wiatt that she had been "chosen?" Why is it important for the vampires to "choose" their victims?
7. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
8. Who is Irwin Snyder? Why is he important to the story?
9. Who is John Sampson? How does Sampson play an integral role in the story?
10. Why do William and Michael decide not to go after Cross and Craig? Were the brothers' assumptions correct?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)