|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What continues to plague Cross?
(a) Threatening phone calls
(b) Guilt over the concert
(c) Escaped tiger
(d) Argument with Sampson
2. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
3. Where is the headquarters for the FBI?
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) San Francisco
(d) New York
4. How is the stalker best classified?
(a) Serial killer
(b) Criminally insane
(d) Pathological liar
5. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 3 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
2. Who watches the Cross house at night?
3. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
4. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
5. How many FBI agents are supposedly working the case full time?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did William reject the trampy girls? How did the girls react to the rejection?
2. What is the purpose of the Mastermind breaking into the Cross house?
3. Why do the police believe that more than two vampires are responsible for the murders? What proof do they have that it might be true?
4. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
5. Why did the brothers stop in Savannah? What was their opinion of the city?
6. How do you think the Mastermind is connected to Cross? Why do Cross' partners keep being murdered by the Mastermind?
7. What prompted William and Michael's love of extreme sports? Why are the sports so appealing?
8. What initially deters the Mastermind from killing Cross? Why does the Mastermind postpone the plan?
9. Why do William and Michael decide not to go after Cross and Craig? Were the brothers' assumptions correct?
10. Who is Irwin Snyder? Why is he important to the story?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)