|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
2. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
3. To whom does Cross routine confide?
4. Cross is interested in examining whose psyche?
5. What kind of act do the brothers go to see?
(c) Improv comedy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cross admire about Hughes?
2. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
3. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
4. What continues to plague Cross?
5. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cross think that becoming involved with Jamilla could be dangerous? How does Jamilla react to Cross' distance?
2. What did Snyder intend to do after the murders? How did Irwin plan to live out his dreams of being a true vampire?
3. What prompted William and Michael's love of extreme sports? Why are the sports so appealing?
4. Why do William and Michael decide not to go after Cross and Craig? Were the brothers' assumptions correct?
5. Who are the kids found in the old house? How do they react to outsiders?
6. What is Alex Cross' perception of Jamilla Hughes? Why is Cross reluctant to get close to Jamilla?
7. Why is Cross relieved when Kyle Craig agrees to fly to San Francisco? What about Craig makes Cross feel secure?
8. What are some of the reasons that becoming an FBI agent seems appealing to Cross? How would leaving the Metro police department affect Cross?
9. What do you think the killers meant when they told Martha Wiatt that she had been "chosen?" Why is it important for the vampires to "choose" their victims?
10. What was Craig's opinion of Kate? Has the opinion changed since Craig last saw Kate?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)