|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind target Cross' partners?
(a) He is jealous
(b) It's a game
(c) Cross deserves to be miserable
(d) He hates women
2. Who is not informed about Craig's alter ego?
3. What ceremony does the Sire perform?
(b) Ritual sacrifice
4. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
5. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
6. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
(a) Think she is crazy
(b) Deny there are vampires
(c) They call the FBI
(d) Blame runaways
7. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) He must confront Hughes
(b) Cross must die
(c) He has to destroy his souvenirs
(d) He has to flee the country
8. Who had recruited William and Michael?
9. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) Craig will disappear
(b) No one will believe Cross
(c) Craig will kill Cross first
(d) Cross has no evidence
10. Who are Cross' next victims?
(b) William and Michael
(d) FBI director's family
11. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Martial arts
(b) Piano lessons
(c) Cooking class
(d) Knitting class
12. Where is Cross attacked?
(a) Living room
13. How does Cross react when he learns that Jamilla is missing?
(a) Panics and calls FBI
(b) Decides she is out working the case
(c) Worried enough to call police
(d) Shrugs it off
14. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Sunglasses and hats
(b) Hidden behind shrubs
(c) Wearing hooded robes
(d) Vampire masks
15. Craig's description of what sends Cross over the edge?
(a) The murder of Betsey Cavelierre
(b) The kitchen at 5th Street
(c) Aunt Tia's house
(d) Cross' kidnapped children
Short Answer Questions
1. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
2. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
3. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
4. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
5. How does Craig view Cross?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)