|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes missing?
(a) 15-year-old girl
(b) Vampire expert
2. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) Santa Cruz
(c) Los Angeles
(d) New Orleans
3. Who claims to be the vampire Sire?
4. How does Craig view Cross?
5. What is the suspected location of the vampires?
(b) Magician's basement
(c) Old farmhouse
(d) Burned out tenement
6. What happens to Hughes?
(b) Led astray
7. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At the FBI
(b) At the farmhouse
(c) At home
(d) Jamilla's house
8. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) French Quarter
(b) Garden District
(c) Fetish ball
(d) Mardi Gras
9. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) Craig will disappear
(b) Craig will kill Cross first
(c) Cross has no evidence
(d) No one will believe Cross
10. Who is the Mastermind?
11. To what does Cross tie the murders?
(c) Traveling magic show
(d) Alexander brothers
12. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(a) Sibling rivalry
13. Where is Cross attacked?
(d) Living room
14. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(a) Blood stains
15. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Knitting class
(b) Cooking class
(c) Piano lessons
(d) Martial arts
Short Answer Questions
1. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
2. Where does Cross go while Hughes goes for help?
3. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
4. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
5. Where does Craig's family live?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)