|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is burned into the gate?
(b) Magic symbol
(c) Tiger head
(d) Reverse pentacle
2. Hughes questions what action of the performers?
(a) Final disappearing act
(b) Choice to play small venues
(c) Using volunteers from the audience
(d) Use of predictable props
3. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Ice pick
(b) Knitting needle
(d) Steak knife
4. How does Craig view Cross?
5. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) Santa Cruz
(b) New Orleans
(d) Los Angeles
6. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
(a) They call the FBI
(b) Blame runaways
(c) Think she is crazy
(d) Deny there are vampires
7. How does Cross taunt Craig?
(a) Reporting him to FBI headquarters
(b) Moves in with Jamilla
(c) By going to the press
(d) Receiving a commendation
8. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
(a) He is in law enforcement
(b) He has had a long career
(c) They made mistakes
(d) He hasn't been caught
9. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
(a) Hangs up the phone
(b) Decides to move out of D.C.
(c) Hides out in a hotel
(d) Quits the Washington PD
10. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
11. Who confronts Hughes and takes her to the vampires?
(a) Daniel and Charles
(b) William and Michael
(d) Fresno Kid
12. Who corroborates Cross' theory about Craig's brother?
(d) Dr. Finlay
13. Whose birthday does Cross forget?
(d) Aunt Tia
14. Where does Craig's family live?
(b) North Carolina
(c) New York
(d) Washington, D.C.
15. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
(a) He will be caught
(b) Cross will figure out his identity
(c) Hughes will get kidnapped
(d) Cross will fly home
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Betsey Cavelierre murdered?
2. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
3. What is the suspected location of the vampires?
4. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
5. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)