|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ceremony does the Sire perform?
(a) Ritual sacrifice
2. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
3. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
(a) Alerts FBI
(b) Flies to California
(c) Calls Tim
(d) Calls all Hughes' phone numbers
4. Why was Betsey Cavelierre murdered?
(a) She suspected Craig
(b) She was an undercover vampire
(c) It was a random act of violence
(d) Because she was Cross' old lover
5. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
(a) He is in law enforcement
(b) He has had a long career
(c) They made mistakes
(d) He hasn't been caught
6. What item is burned into the gate?
(b) Magic symbol
(c) Tiger head
(d) Reverse pentacle
7. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
(c) Split personality
8. How does Hughes survey the area?
(a) In police cruiser
(b) By car
(c) By taxi
(d) On foot
9. Who goes missing?
(a) 15-year-old girl
(c) Vampire expert
10. Where does the tunnel lead?
(d) Sire's bedroom
11. What happens to Hughes?
(d) Led astray
12. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Fetish ball
(b) Magic show
(c) Hotel bar
(d) FBI headquarters
13. Who is the Mastermind?
14. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
15. To what does Cross tie the murders?
(b) Traveling magic show
(d) Alexander brothers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
2. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
3. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
4. Who claims to be the vampire Sire?
5. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)