|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the tunnel lead?
(d) Sire's bedroom
2. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Piano lessons
(b) Knitting class
(c) Martial arts
(d) Cooking class
3. How does Cross taunt Craig?
(a) Receiving a commendation
(b) Moves in with Jamilla
(c) By going to the press
(d) Reporting him to FBI headquarters
4. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(a) A loner
(b) A cop
5. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
(a) It's not their territory
(b) Cops are nearby
(c) It's too crowded
(d) They don't have permission
6. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
(a) In his car
(b) At the airport
(c) In Jamilla's house
(d) At home
7. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Ice pick
(b) Knitting needle
(c) Steak knife
8. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(b) Teenage boy
(d) New Orleans detective
9. Who does Cross save in the tunnel?
10. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
(a) Vampire expert
(d) Animal control
11. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Fetish ball
(b) Garden District
(c) French Quarter
(d) Mardi Gras
12. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
13. Who corroborates Cross' theory about Craig's brother?
(a) Dr. Finlay
14. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) They made Michael angry
(b) They gave vampires a bad name
(c) They were no longer needed
(d) Power struggle
15. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
(b) San Francisco
(d) New Orleans
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aunt Tia live?
2. Where is Cross attacked?
3. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
4. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
5. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)