|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The case is winding up but Cross is still uneasy. Why?
(a) Another murder happens
(b) Craig is missing
(c) Jamilla won't return his calls
(d) Mastermind is still at large
2. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
(b) Dead pigs
(d) William's corpse
3. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
4. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
(a) Hunting accident
(d) Car accident
5. Where does Aunt Tia live?
6. Cross is concerned because he has not received a call from...
7. Who confronts Hughes and takes her to the vampires?
(a) Fresno Kid
(b) William and Michael
(d) Daniel and Charles
8. What item is burned into the gate?
(a) Tiger head
(c) Magic symbol
(d) Reverse pentacle
9. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) At FBI headquarters
(b) In San Francisco
(c) At Cross' house
(d) In Washington, D.C.
10. Who is the Mastermind?
11. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
(d) Split personality
12. To what does Cross tie the murders?
(a) Alexander brothers
(d) Traveling magic show
13. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) He helped capture many serial killers
(b) He is Cross' friend
(c) He will be his own undoing
(d) Craig's father was a serial killer
14. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(b) A cop
(d) A loner
15. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) They were no longer needed
(b) Power struggle
(c) They gave vampires a bad name
(d) They made Michael angry
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
2. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
3. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
4. Who is not informed about Craig's alter ego?
5. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)