|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
2. Where does Craig's family live?
(a) North Carolina
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York
3. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At Aunt Tia's house
(b) At FBI headquarters
(c) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(d) At Kate McTiernan's house
4. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
(a) He is in law enforcement
(b) He hasn't been caught
(c) They made mistakes
(d) He has had a long career
5. Who does not die at the ball?
6. How does Sampson learn about Mastermind?
(a) Cross calls him
(b) Reads it in the newspaper
(c) FBI bulletin
(d) He goes to the FBI
7. Where does Aunt Tia live?
8. Who does Cross save in the tunnel?
9. Who is the Mastermind?
10. The Mastermind has no use for...
(b) Police work
11. Who joins Cross in his plan to discredit Craig?
12. Who does Hughes ask to go along when she decides to check out the area?
13. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(b) Santa Cruz
(c) New Orleans
(d) Los Angeles
14. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) At FBI headquarters
(b) In San Francisco
(c) In Washington, D.C.
(d) At Cross' house
15. Who is Burns?
(a) Hughes husband
(b) Cross' partner
(c) Director at the FBI
(d) San Francisco detective
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
2. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
3. Who had recruited William and Michael?
4. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
5. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)