|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(c) Sibling rivalry
2. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
3. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
(a) Hangs up the phone
(b) Quits the Washington PD
(c) Hides out in a hotel
(d) Decides to move out of D.C.
4. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
(a) Calls all Hughes' phone numbers
(b) Calls Tim
(c) Flies to California
(d) Alerts FBI
5. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) New Orleans
(c) Santa Cruz
6. How does Hughes survey the area?
(a) By car
(b) On foot
(c) In police cruiser
(d) By taxi
7. Who had recruited William and Michael?
8. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
(b) New Orleans
(d) San Francisco
9. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At the FBI
(b) At home
(c) Jamilla's house
(d) At the farmhouse
10. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At Kate McTiernan's house
(b) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(c) At FBI headquarters
(d) At Aunt Tia's house
11. Who does not die at the ball?
12. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Steak knife
(b) Ice pick
(c) Knitting needle
13. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Knitting class
(b) Piano lessons
(c) Martial arts
(d) Cooking class
14. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Magic show
(b) Fetish ball
(c) Hotel bar
(d) FBI headquarters
15. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
(a) 3 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cross react when he learns that Jamilla is missing?
2. Where does Aunt Tia live?
3. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
4. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
5. To what does Cross tie the murders?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)