|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) Cross shoots him
(b) He flees from the scene
(c) The tiger attacks and kills him
(d) He is arrested
2. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
3. Where is Cross attacked?
(b) Living room
4. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) French Quarter
(b) Garden District
(c) Mardi Gras
(d) Fetish ball
5. Who spots the cops at the magicians' house?
6. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(a) Sibling rivalry
7. Who goes missing?
(b) Vampire expert
(d) 15-year-old girl
8. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) Jamilla's house
(b) At the FBI
(c) At the farmhouse
(d) At home
9. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) He has to flee the country
(b) He has to destroy his souvenirs
(c) He must confront Hughes
(d) Cross must die
10. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(b) New Orleans detective
(c) Teenage boy
11. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(d) Blood stains
12. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
13. Why is Cross delayed in meeting up with Craig?
(a) Doctor's orders
(b) Nana won't allow it
(c) There is a hurricane
(d) Little Alex gets sick
14. Who do the magicians emulate?
15. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) In Washington, D.C.
(b) At FBI headquarters
(c) In San Francisco
(d) At Cross' house
Short Answer Questions
1. Craig's description of what sends Cross over the edge?
2. Who is not informed about Craig's alter ego?
3. Who confronts Hughes and takes her to the vampires?
4. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
5. What is the rank of Harry Conover?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)