|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
(a) New Orleans
(c) Santa Cruz
(d) Los Angeles
2. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
(a) Flies to California
(b) Calls Tim
(c) Calls all Hughes' phone numbers
(d) Alerts FBI
3. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
(a) Dislike for Cross' relationship
(b) Collects photos of vampires
(c) Works excessively long hours
(d) Calls home every hour
4. What is the suspected location of the vampires?
(a) Magician's basement
(c) Burned out tenement
(d) Old farmhouse
5. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
(a) San Francisco
(b) New Orleans
6. Where does Craig's family live?
(a) New York
(b) North Carolina
(c) Washington, D.C.
7. Who breaks into Hughes' house?
(c) FBI agent
8. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
(a) 4 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m.
9. Who does not die at the ball?
10. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
(a) At home
(b) In Jamilla's house
(c) At the airport
(d) In his car
11. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
(c) Animal control
(d) Vampire expert
12. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(c) Blood stains
13. What is the mistake Craig made?
(a) He tried to kidnap Nana
(b) He stalked Jamilla
(c) He was spotted at Kate's house
(d) He called Cross at home
14. Where does the tunnel lead?
(a) Sire's bedroom
15. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) French Quarter
(b) Fetish ball
(c) Garden District
(d) Mardi Gras
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the performers catches Cross' eye?
2. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
3. Where do the magicians live?
4. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
5. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)