|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
(a) Deny there are vampires
(b) They call the FBI
(c) Think she is crazy
(d) Blame runaways
2. How does Cross react when he learns that Jamilla is missing?
(a) Decides she is out working the case
(b) Worried enough to call police
(c) Panics and calls FBI
(d) Shrugs it off
3. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
4. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Hotel bar
(b) Fetish ball
(c) Magic show
(d) FBI headquarters
5. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
6. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) He is arrested
(b) Cross shoots him
(c) He flees from the scene
(d) The tiger attacks and kills him
7. Who is Burns?
(a) San Francisco detective
(b) Hughes husband
(c) Cross' partner
(d) Director at the FBI
8. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 4 a.m.
9. Who had recruited William and Michael?
10. Who spots the cops at the magicians' house?
11. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
(a) Daniel and Charles
(c) The brothers
12. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
(a) Dead pigs
(c) William's corpse
13. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
(a) Cross will fly home
(b) Cross will figure out his identity
(c) Hughes will get kidnapped
(d) He will be caught
14. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
(a) New Orleans
(b) San Francisco
15. Who does not die at the ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
2. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
3. What is the rank of Harry Conover?
4. Who goes missing?
5. Why does Craig stay away?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)