|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Mastermind?
2. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(b) At Kate McTiernan's house
(c) At Aunt Tia's house
(d) At FBI headquarters
3. Who spots the cops at the magicians' house?
4. Craig's description of what sends Cross over the edge?
(a) The murder of Betsey Cavelierre
(b) Cross' kidnapped children
(c) Aunt Tia's house
(d) The kitchen at 5th Street
5. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) They were no longer needed
(b) Power struggle
(c) They gave vampires a bad name
(d) They made Michael angry
6. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At the FBI
(b) At the farmhouse
(c) Jamilla's house
(d) At home
7. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
8. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(a) A cop
(c) A loner
9. What happens to Hughes?
(a) Led astray
10. What is the suspected location of the vampires?
(b) Burned out tenement
(c) Old farmhouse
(d) Magician's basement
11. Whose birthday does Cross forget?
(c) Aunt Tia
12. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(c) New Orleans detective
(d) Teenage boy
13. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Mardi Gras
(b) Fetish ball
(c) French Quarter
(d) Garden District
14. Where does the tunnel lead?
(d) Sire's bedroom
15. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
2. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
3. Who is not present in the tunnel?
4. What is the mistake Craig made?
5. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)