|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(a) A cop
(c) A loner
2. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Knitting class
(b) Cooking class
(c) Martial arts
(d) Piano lessons
3. Who had recruited William and Michael?
4. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
(a) House on 5th Street
(c) Aunt Tia's house
(d) FBI headquarters
5. What is the mistake Craig made?
(a) He was spotted at Kate's house
(b) He stalked Jamilla
(c) He tried to kidnap Nana
(d) He called Cross at home
6. The Mastermind has no use for...
(d) Police work
7. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
(a) They don't have permission
(b) It's too crowded
(c) Cops are nearby
(d) It's not their territory
8. Why was Betsey Cavelierre murdered?
(a) Because she was Cross' old lover
(b) She was an undercover vampire
(c) It was a random act of violence
(d) She suspected Craig
9. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
(c) Tattoo parlor
10. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(d) Sibling rivalry
11. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
(a) Alerts FBI
(b) Calls all Hughes' phone numbers
(c) Flies to California
(d) Calls Tim
12. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
13. Why does Craig stay away?
(a) Doesn't fit in
(b) Wasn't invited
(c) Hates magicians
(d) Dislikes Hughes
14. Where does Aunt Tia live?
15. Who are Cross' next victims?
(a) FBI director's family
(c) William and Michael
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
2. Who is not present in the tunnel?
3. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
4. What happens to the new Sire?
5. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)