|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had recruited William and Michael?
2. Who breaks into Hughes' house?
(b) FBI agent
3. Who is the Mastermind?
4. Which of the performers catches Cross' eye?
5. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
(c) Hunting accident
(d) Car accident
6. How does Cross taunt Craig?
(a) Receiving a commendation
(b) Reporting him to FBI headquarters
(c) By going to the press
(d) Moves in with Jamilla
7. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
(a) Cross will figure out his identity
(b) He will be caught
(c) Cross will fly home
(d) Hughes will get kidnapped
8. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) He flees from the scene
(b) Cross shoots him
(c) He is arrested
(d) The tiger attacks and kills him
9. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) He must confront Hughes
(b) Cross must die
(c) He has to destroy his souvenirs
(d) He has to flee the country
10. Why does Craig stay away?
(a) Wasn't invited
(b) Hates magicians
(c) Dislikes Hughes
(d) Doesn't fit in
11. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Ice pick
(b) Steak knife
(c) Knitting needle
12. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
(a) Dislike for Cross' relationship
(b) Collects photos of vampires
(c) Calls home every hour
(d) Works excessively long hours
13. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
(c) A cop
(d) A loner
14. Who corroborates Cross' theory about Craig's brother?
(a) Dr. Finlay
15. The Mastermind has no use for...
(d) Police work
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
2. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
3. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
4. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
5. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)