|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cross do to check up on Hughes?
(a) Alerts FBI
(b) Calls Tim
(c) Flies to California
(d) Calls all Hughes' phone numbers
2. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
(b) House on 5th Street
(c) FBI headquarters
(d) Aunt Tia's house
3. Where does the tunnel lead?
(c) Sire's bedroom
4. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Hidden behind shrubs
(b) Wearing hooded robes
(c) Sunglasses and hats
(d) Vampire masks
5. Why does Craig stay away?
(a) Hates magicians
(b) Doesn't fit in
(c) Dislikes Hughes
(d) Wasn't invited
6. Why is Cross delayed in meeting up with Craig?
(a) Nana won't allow it
(b) There is a hurricane
(c) Doctor's orders
(d) Little Alex gets sick
7. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
8. Who is the Mastermind?
9. How does Hughes survey the area?
(a) On foot
(b) By taxi
(c) In police cruiser
(d) By car
10. What does Cross find in the darkened place?
(b) William's corpse
(d) Dead pigs
11. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) Jamilla's house
(b) At the FBI
(c) At home
(d) At the farmhouse
12. What item is burned into the gate?
(a) Reverse pentacle
(b) Tiger head
(d) Magic symbol
13. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
(a) He is in law enforcement
(b) They made mistakes
(c) He hasn't been caught
(d) He has had a long career
14. Who corroborates Cross' theory about Craig's brother?
(d) Dr. Finlay
15. Hughes questions what action of the performers?
(a) Use of predictable props
(b) Final disappearing act
(c) Choice to play small venues
(d) Using volunteers from the audience
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
2. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
3. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
4. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
5. What happens to the new Sire?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)