|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the performers catches Cross' eye?
2. How are the vampires and Hughes disguised?
(a) Sunglasses and hats
(b) Vampire masks
(c) Hidden behind shrubs
(d) Wearing hooded robes
3. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) Jamilla's house
(b) At the farmhouse
(c) At the FBI
(d) At home
4. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
(b) The brothers
(d) Daniel and Charles
5. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(a) Sibling rivalry
6. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Fetish ball
(b) Mardi Gras
(c) Garden District
(d) French Quarter
7. Where does Cross meet up with his family?
(b) House on 5th Street
(c) Aunt Tia's house
(d) FBI headquarters
8. What was the purpose of Daniel and Charles' deaths?
(a) Power struggle
(b) They made Michael angry
(c) They were no longer needed
(d) They gave vampires a bad name
9. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At FBI headquarters
(b) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(c) At Aunt Tia's house
(d) At Kate McTiernan's house
10. Who corroborates Cross' theory about Craig's brother?
(c) Dr. Finlay
11. To what does Cross tie the murders?
(b) Traveling magic show
(c) Alexander brothers
12. The case is winding up but Cross is still uneasy. Why?
(a) Mastermind is still at large
(b) Another murder happens
(c) Craig is missing
(d) Jamilla won't return his calls
13. What item is burned into the gate?
(a) Tiger head
(b) Magic symbol
(c) Reverse pentacle
14. What happens to Hughes?
(a) Led astray
15. What must happen before Craig is caught?
(a) He has to flee the country
(b) Cross must die
(c) He has to destroy his souvenirs
(d) He must confront Hughes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
2. Who does Hughes ask to go along when she decides to check out the area?
3. Hughes questions what action of the performers?
4. Where is Cross attacked?
5. Why does Craig stay away?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)