|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(b) Blood stains
2. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
(a) Hunting accident
(c) Car accident
3. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
4. Who does not die at the ball?
5. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
6. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
(a) They don't have permission
(b) Cops are nearby
(c) It's too crowded
(d) It's not their territory
7. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) He is Cross' friend
(b) He will be his own undoing
(c) Craig's father was a serial killer
(d) He helped capture many serial killers
8. Mastermind believes what is about to happen?
(a) Cross will fly home
(b) Hughes will get kidnapped
(c) Cross will figure out his identity
(d) He will be caught
9. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(b) Sibling rivalry
10. Where does Craig's family live?
(a) New York
(c) North Carolina
(d) Washington, D.C.
11. What ceremony does the Sire perform?
(b) Ritual sacrifice
12. Whose birthday does Cross forget?
(d) Aunt Tia
13. Cross is concerned because he has not received a call from...
14. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(a) New Orleans detective
(b) Teenage boy
15. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) Craig will kill Cross first
(b) No one will believe Cross
(c) Cross has no evidence
(d) Craig will disappear
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Mastermind reject killing Cross?
2. Where does Craig set up the FBI?
3. Who follows the magicians to New Orleans?
4. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
5. Who treats Cross to breakfast in bed?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)