|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
(a) Quits the Washington PD
(b) Decides to move out of D.C.
(c) Hides out in a hotel
(d) Hangs up the phone
2. The Mastermind has no use for...
(b) Police work
3. Who/what does Cross request at the new headquarters?
(a) Animal control
(d) Vampire expert
4. What time do Cross and Hughes arrive at the party?
(a) 2 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
5. How does Craig view Cross?
6. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
(a) Tattoo parlor
7. Who hands out the assignments for the newest operation?
8. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
(a) Upstairs window
(b) Through the garage
(c) Service entrance
(d) Patio doors
9. Who goes missing?
(a) 15-year-old girl
(b) Vampire expert
10. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
(a) Works excessively long hours
(b) Dislike for Cross' relationship
(c) Collects photos of vampires
(d) Calls home every hour
11. Where do the magicians live?
(a) French Quarter
(b) Bourbon Street
(c) Jackson Square
(d) Garden District
12. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
(a) Split personality
13. Who do the magicians emulate?
14. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Magic show
(b) Hotel bar
(c) Fetish ball
(d) FBI headquarters
15. Cross is concerned because he has not received a call from...
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
2. What is the reaction of the police when confronted by Hughes?
3. Where is Cross when the Mastermind calls?
4. What must happen before Craig is caught?
5. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)