|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Craig's brother supposedly die?
(a) Hunting accident
(c) Car accident
2. What is the biggest clue about Craig's obsession?
(a) Calls home every hour
(b) Collects photos of vampires
(c) Works excessively long hours
(d) Dislike for Cross' relationship
3. Where is Cross attacked?
(c) Living room
4. Which of the performers catches Cross' eye?
5. To what does Cross tie the murders?
(a) Traveling magic show
(d) Alexander brothers
6. How does Craig view Cross?
7. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(b) New Orleans detective
(d) Teenage boy
8. Who breaks into Hughes' house?
(d) FBI agent
9. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At the farmhouse
(b) At home
(c) Jamilla's house
(d) At the FBI
10. Where is the Mastermind when he calls Cross?
(a) In San Francisco
(b) In Washington, D.C.
(c) At FBI headquarters
(d) At Cross' house
11. Where are the police headed to find the murderers?
(a) Mardi Gras
(b) Fetish ball
(c) Garden District
(d) French Quarter
12. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
13. What does Hughes pretend to be looking for when she is approached?
(d) Tattoo parlor
14. How does Craig's living brother want him to be punished?
(a) Life in prison
(b) Wants to shoot him like he did their brother
(c) Electric chair
(d) Burn in hell
15. Who does not die at the ball?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is jealous of Cross' feelings for a colleague?
2. What is the supposed Vampire Capital of the World?
3. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
4. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
5. Who goes missing?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)