|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At Kate McTiernan's house
(b) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(c) At Aunt Tia's house
(d) At FBI headquarters
2. What ceremony does the Sire perform?
(c) Ritual sacrifice
3. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
4. Who breaks into Hughes' house?
(c) FBI agent
5. What class does Cross take at the end of story?
(a) Knitting class
(b) Martial arts
(c) Cooking class
(d) Piano lessons
6. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At home
(b) Jamilla's house
(c) At the FBI
(d) At the farmhouse
7. How did Cross get inside Jamilla's house?
(a) Service entrance
(b) Patio doors
(c) Through the garage
(d) Upstairs window
8. Why are the visitors worried about finding prey?
(a) Cops are nearby
(b) It's too crowded
(c) They don't have permission
(d) It's not their territory
9. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Magic show
(b) Fetish ball
(c) Hotel bar
(d) FBI headquarters
10. What is the mistake Craig made?
(a) He stalked Jamilla
(b) He called Cross at home
(c) He tried to kidnap Nana
(d) He was spotted at Kate's house
11. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) He helped capture many serial killers
(b) He is Cross' friend
(c) He will be his own undoing
(d) Craig's father was a serial killer
12. Who is the latest victim of the vampires?
(a) Teenage boy
(c) New Orleans detective
13. Who is the Mastermind?
14. What new item does Cross find at the murder scene?
(a) Blood stains
15. How does Sampson learn about Mastermind?
(a) He goes to the FBI
(b) Cross calls him
(c) Reads it in the newspaper
(d) FBI bulletin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Cross in his plan to discredit Craig?
2. Why is Cross delayed in meeting up with Craig?
3. Why is the Mastermind superior to other killers?
4. The case is winding up but Cross is still uneasy. Why?
5. How does Cross sever connections with the Mastermind?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)