|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the suspected location of the vampires?
(b) Old farmhouse
(c) Burned out tenement
(d) Magician's basement
2. What happens to Hughes?
(b) Led astray
3. Where does Cross wait for the Mastermind?
(a) At home
(b) At the farmhouse
(c) At the FBI
(d) Jamilla's house
4. What is the irony in Craig's murderous career?
(a) Craig's father was a serial killer
(b) He helped capture many serial killers
(c) He will be his own undoing
(d) He is Cross' friend
5. What causes Cross to link Craig to his brother's death?
(c) Sibling rivalry
6. The Mastermind exhibits signs of what trait?
(c) Split personality
7. Where do Cross and Hughes go after dinner?
(a) Magic show
(b) Hotel bar
(c) Fetish ball
(d) FBI headquarters
8. Why does Craig claim he won't be convicted?
(a) Craig will kill Cross first
(b) No one will believe Cross
(c) Cross has no evidence
(d) Craig will disappear
9. What is Hughes' opinion of Craig?
10. Where does Cross finally confront Craig?
(a) At Aunt Tia's house
(b) At FBI headquarters
(c) At the Cross house on 5th Street
(d) At Kate McTiernan's house
11. What does Craig use to stab Cross?
(a) Steak knife
(c) Ice pick
(d) Knitting needle
12. What happens to the new Sire?
(a) He is arrested
(b) The tiger attacks and kills him
(c) Cross shoots him
(d) He flees from the scene
13. Who is not a suspect in the murder case?
14. Where does Aunt Tia live?
15. What ceremony does the Sire perform?
(d) Ritual sacrifice
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the magicians live?
2. Who serves as protector to Nana and the kids?
3. Who is Burns?
4. Where does Craig's family live?
5. The Mastermind wants Cross to remain...
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)