|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
(a) Escaped convict
2. Who were the victims?
(c) Killer's parents
3. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
(b) County fair
4. How is the stalker best classified?
(a) Criminally insane
(c) Pathological liar
(d) Serial killer
5. What continues to plague Cross?
(a) Guilt over the concert
(b) Argument with Sampson
(c) Threatening phone calls
(d) Escaped tiger
6. Who is attacked first?
7. What do the brothers claim to be?
(a) The boys next door
(c) Serial killers
8. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Goth girlfriend
(b) Homeless man
(c) Young boy
(d) Elderly woman
9. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(d) Vampire master
10. Why do the vampires reject the women?
(a) The vamps aren't hungry
(b) Not enough food for two people
(c) They are unattractive
(d) They are too "trampy"
11. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
(c) Funeral Home
(d) Amusement Park
12. What is the purpose for the visit?
(b) FBI training
(d) Family reunion
13. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
(b) Vampire church
(c) Friend's house
14. What surprising decision does Cross make?
(a) Goes into private practice
(b) Moves the kids to another town
(c) Resigns from PD
(d) Wants to sell the house
15. What does Cross admire about Hughes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is said to the second victim?
2. Who do the police find during the raid?
3. What happens to the victims after they are killed?
4. Where do the vampires stop to feed?
5. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)