|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the next murder occur?
2. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(b) Vampire master
3. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Elderly woman
(b) Homeless man
(c) Goth girlfriend
(d) Young boy
4. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(c) Daniel and Charles
(d) William and Michael
5. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
(a) Goes to a picnic
(b) Watches the family sleep
(c) Sets the house on fire
(d) Bakes a cake
6. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
(b) County fair
7. With whom does Cross meet at the University?
(a) Peter Westin
(b) The Fresno Kid
(c) Michael Alexander
(d) Kyle Craig
8. What does the newest murder suspect do to Cross?
(a) Taunts him
(b) Stabs him
(c) Bites him
9. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
10. Who do the police find during the raid?
(b) More victims
11. Who watches the Cross house at night?
12. Cross is interested in examining whose psyche?
13. Who does Cross meet for dinner to reminisce?
(a) Betsey Cavelierre
(b) Martha Wiatt
(c) Christine Johnson
(d) Kate McTiernan
14. What is the purpose for the visit?
(a) FBI training
(d) Family reunion
15. Which is not a trait of Cross' stalker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
2. What kind of act do the brothers go to see?
3. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
4. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
5. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)