|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of act do the brothers go to see?
(b) Improv comedy
2. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
3. In which state do the brothers stop?
4. What type of vehicle do the brothers steal?
(d) Sports car
5. Where does the first California murder occur?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Santa Cruz
(c) San Francisco
(d) Lake Tahoe
6. Where do William and Michael go after they leave California?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Las Vegas
(d) New York
7. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
(a) Type of victim
(b) Cross' hunch
(c) Bite marks
(d) Common suspect
8. Where do the vampires stop to feed?
9. To whom does Cross apologize for being away from home?
10. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
(a) North Carolina
(b) South Carolina
11. What continues to plague Cross?
(a) Argument with Sampson
(b) Escaped tiger
(c) Threatening phone calls
(d) Guilt over the concert
12. What was the name of Cross' wife?
13. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
(b) Escaped convict
14. The Mastermind feels what toward Cross?
15. Which southern town does Cross visit?
(b) Baton Rouge
Short Answer Questions
1. In what hotel do the victims have a suite?
2. How is the stalker best classified?
3. Why has the stalker left so many clues?
4. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
5. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)