|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
2. What happens to the victims after they are killed?
(a) Displayed and photographed
(b) Thrown into a dumpster
(c) Hung upside down
(d) Covered with sheets
3. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
(a) Cross' hunch
(b) Common suspect
(c) Type of victim
(d) Bite marks
4. How many FBI agents are supposedly working the case full time?
5. How is the stalker best classified?
(b) Criminally insane
(c) Pathological liar
(d) Serial killer
6. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) Jamilla Hughes
(b) Peter Westin
(c) Kyle Craig
(d) John Sampson
7. Who do the police find during the raid?
(d) More victims
8. Who finally makes a suitable selection?
9. Who is responsible for the most recent murder?
10. Who questions Cross' strange behavior?
11. Why has the stalker left so many clues?
(a) Likes taunting Cross
(b) Wants to be caught
(c) Wants notoriety
(d) Desires fame
12. The most recent attack occurs in which city?
13. Where does Cross live?
(b) New York City
(c) Washington, D.C.
14. Cross is interested in examining whose psyche?
15. Who joins Cross down south?
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
2. Who is waiting for Cross when he arrives?
3. Why do the vampires reject the women?
4. Who does Cross meet for dinner to reminisce?
5. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)