|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
(c) South Carolina
(d) North Carolina
2. The most recent attack occurs in which city?
3. What is the name of Cross' California partner?
4. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Homeless man
(b) Young boy
(c) Goth girlfriend
(d) Elderly woman
5. Michael refers to the cops as being:
6. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
(d) Escaped convict
7. Who is attacked first?
8. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(c) Daniel and Charles
(d) William and Michael
9. What does the newest murder suspect do to Cross?
(a) Taunts him
(c) Bites him
(d) Stabs him
10. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(a) Previous case
(c) Former lovers
11. What type of vehicle do the brothers steal?
(d) Sports car
12. What happens to the victims after they are killed?
(a) Thrown into a dumpster
(b) Hung upside down
(c) Covered with sheets
(d) Displayed and photographed
13. To whom does Cross apologize for being away from home?
14. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) Peter Westin
(b) John Sampson
(c) Jamilla Hughes
(d) Kyle Craig
15. How do the police know the motive isn't robbery?
(a) Brutal type of murder
(b) Murders are rich
(c) Crime of passion
(d) Valuables are left behind
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the reader surmise from this chapter?
2. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
3. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
4. Which newspaper employs Hughes' friend Tim?
5. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)