Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Elderly woman
(b) Homeless man
(c) Young boy
(d) Goth girlfriend
2. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
(a) Bakes a cake
(b) Sets the house on fire
(c) Watches the family sleep
(d) Goes to a picnic
3. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
4. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 4 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
5. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(c) Private practice
(d) Washington PD
6. Who ventures eastward?
(a) Alexander brothers
(b) Daniel and Charles
7. What is said to the second victim?
(a) The victim should have been more careful
(b) The victim must pay
(c) It's only fun and games
(d) The victim has been chosen
8. Where do the brothers go when then need a safe place to find a victim?
(b) Amusement Park
(c) Funeral Home
9. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
10. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
11. Which University does Cross visit?
(d) University of California
12. The meeting causes Cross to be afraid of what object?
(a) Golden Gate Bridge
(b) The dark
(c) Deserted alleys
13. What does Cross admire about Hughes?
14. Which is not a trait of Cross' stalker?
15. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) Jamilla Hughes
(b) John Sampson
(c) Kyle Craig
(d) Peter Westin
Short Answer Questions
1. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
2. Where do the police search for the killers?
3. What can the reader surmise from this chapter?
4. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
5. Who is attacked first?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)