|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Cross have?
2. Where are the latest victims found?
3. To whom does Cross apologize for being away from home?
4. How is the stalker best classified?
(a) Serial killer
(b) Criminally insane
(c) Pathological liar
5. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
(b) South Carolina
(d) North Carolina
6. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(b) Vampire master
7. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
(c) County fair
8. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
(a) Type of victim
(b) Common suspect
(c) Cross' hunch
(d) Bite marks
9. Where does the first California murder occur?
(a) Los Angeles
(b) Santa Cruz
(c) San Francisco
(d) Lake Tahoe
10. What convinces the Mastermind not to kill Cross?
(a) Cross wakes up
(b) Cross' love for his children
(c) The injury from Snyder
(d) He is afraid of Nana
11. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(b) Previous case
(d) Former lovers
12. Where do the police search for the killers?
(a) Vampire Club
(b) Abandoned house
(c) Magic show
(d) Private home
13. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
(d) Escaped convict
14. How do the police know the motive isn't robbery?
(a) Valuables are left behind
(b) Murders are rich
(c) Brutal type of murder
(d) Crime of passion
15. How is the second person killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. William remembers which consensual partner?
2. Where does Cross live?
3. Who is attacked first?
4. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
5. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)