|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the next murder occur?
2. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
3. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Homeless man
(b) Goth girlfriend
(c) Elderly woman
(d) Young boy
4. Where is the headquarters for the FBI?
(b) New York
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) San Francisco
5. Where does the first California murder occur?
(a) Santa Cruz
(b) San Francisco
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Lake Tahoe
6. How is the second person killed?
7. What was the couple doing when attacked?
8. Which University does Cross visit?
(c) University of California
9. What happens to the victims after they are killed?
(a) Thrown into a dumpster
(b) Hung upside down
(c) Displayed and photographed
(d) Covered with sheets
10. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
11. What is said to the second victim?
(a) The victim should have been more careful
(b) It's only fun and games
(c) The victim has been chosen
(d) The victim must pay
12. What is the purpose for the visit?
(a) FBI training
(c) Family reunion
13. Sampson suggests a visit to whom?
(a) Vampire expert
(d) Department psychologist
14. Who watches the Cross house at night?
15. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
(c) Vampire church
(d) Friend's house
Short Answer Questions
1. Which southern town does Cross visit?
2. What continues to plague Cross?
3. Who calls and upsets Cross?
4. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
5. Why do the vampires reject the women?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)