|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ventures eastward?
(b) Daniel and Charles
(d) Alexander brothers
2. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
3. Where do the brothers go for entertainment?
(a) Vampire church
(b) Friend's house
4. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
(a) Physical size
(b) Powerful energy
(d) Track record
5. What type of vehicle do the brothers steal?
(d) Sports car
6. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
(a) North Carolina
(b) South Carolina
7. Who calls and upsets Cross?
(c) Fresno Kid
8. Who questions Cross' strange behavior?
9. What do the brothers claim to be?
(a) Serial killers
(b) The boys next door
10. Who is responsible for the most recent murder?
11. How is the second person killed?
12. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(a) Previous case
(d) Former lovers
13. What convinces the Mastermind not to kill Cross?
(a) Cross' love for his children
(b) Cross wakes up
(c) He is afraid of Nana
(d) The injury from Snyder
14. What animal is tied to the murders?
(c) Mountain Lion
15. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(c) Vampire master
Short Answer Questions
1. What can the reader surmise from this chapter?
2. With whom does Cross meet at the University?
3. Who were the victims?
4. What was the name of Cross' wife?
5. Where do the vampires stop to feed?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)