|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
2. Where is the headquarters for the FBI?
(b) New York
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) San Francisco
3. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(b) Private practice
(d) Washington PD
4. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
(a) County fair
5. Why has the stalker left so many clues?
(a) Desires fame
(b) Wants notoriety
(c) Wants to be caught
(d) Likes taunting Cross
6. Michael refers to the cops as being:
7. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(a) Previous case
(d) Former lovers
8. What does the Mastermind do at the Cross house?
(a) Sets the house on fire
(b) Bakes a cake
(c) Watches the family sleep
(d) Goes to a picnic
9. Where does Cross spend the day with his family?
(a) FBI headquarters
(c) Sojourner Truth School
10. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
11. Who/what does Snyder want to follow?
(c) Vampire master
12. What continues to plague Cross?
(a) Escaped tiger
(b) Threatening phone calls
(c) Argument with Sampson
(d) Guilt over the concert
13. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
(a) North Carolina
(b) South Carolina
14. To whom does Cross routine confide?
15. Where does the next murder occur?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which southern town does Cross visit?
2. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
3. Who watches the Cross house at night?
4. Who is attacked first?
5. What does William hate?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)