|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the reader surmise from this chapter?
(a) Cross will be murdered in his sleep
(b) Cross knows his stalker
(c) The stalker can pick locks
(d) The stalker will kidnap little Alex
2. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
3. Cross is led to what other southern town?
4. The meeting causes Cross to be afraid of what object?
(b) Deserted alleys
(c) The dark
(d) Golden Gate Bridge
5. The most recent attack occurs in which city?
6. Who were the victims?
(d) Killer's parents
7. What animal is tied to the murders?
(a) Mountain Lion
8. Where do the police search for the killers?
(a) Abandoned house
(b) Private home
(c) Magic show
(d) Vampire Club
9. Who are the brothers' next victims?
(b) Room service attendants
(d) Celebrity couple
10. Who calls and upsets Cross?
(b) Fresno Kid
11. Which is not a trait of Cross' stalker?
12. Michael refers to the cops as being:
13. Which is one of the places the vampires go to find a victim?
(c) County fair
14. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Elderly woman
(b) Goth girlfriend
(c) Homeless man
(d) Young boy
15. Whose body is exhumed?
(a) Jamilla Hughes
(b) Baetsey Cavelliere
(c) Mary Alice Richardson
(d) Martha Wiatt
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state do the brothers stop?
2. What is the name of Cross' California partner?
3. Who is attacked first?
4. What was the couple doing when attacked?
5. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)