|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Cross' strange behavior?
2. What is the name of the decapitated performer?
3. What is the first big lead tying the murders together?
(a) Bite marks
(b) Type of victim
(c) Common suspect
(d) Cross' hunch
4. The meeting causes Cross to be afraid of what object?
(a) Deserted alleys
(b) The dark
(d) Golden Gate Bridge
5. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
6. Where does the next murder occur?
7. What is said to the second victim?
(a) The victim has been chosen
(b) It's only fun and games
(c) The victim should have been more careful
(d) The victim must pay
8. The Mastermind feels what toward Cross?
9. Where is Cross' normal day job?
(b) Washington PD
(d) Private practice
10. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 3 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
11. What trait in Cross and/or Craig causes fear in William?
(a) Physical size
(b) Track record
(d) Powerful energy
12. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
13. Why do the vampires reject the women?
(a) The vamps aren't hungry
(b) They are unattractive
(c) Not enough food for two people
(d) They are too "trampy"
14. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
(b) Burn out
(c) Lack of family time
15. What was the name of Cross' wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Cross routine confide?
2. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
3. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
4. Where are the latest victims found?
5. Who watches the Cross house at night?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)