|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Cross and the dinner guest connected?
(a) Former lovers
(c) Previous case
2. The Mastermind feels what toward Cross?
3. Where does Cross go after leads dry up?
(a) New York
(c) Los Angeles
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. Who calls and upsets Cross?
(a) Fresno Kid
5. Who joins Cross down south?
6. In what hotel do the victims have a suite?
(a) Caesar's Palace
7. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 7 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
8. Which philosopher believed that the world only gets more vile and wicked?
9. Who questions Cross' strange behavior?
10. Where are the latest victims found?
11. How is the stalker best classified?
(b) Criminally insane
(c) Serial killer
(d) Pathological liar
12. What continues to plague Cross?
(a) Argument with Sampson
(b) Threatening phone calls
(c) Escaped tiger
(d) Guilt over the concert
13. What can the reader surmise from this chapter?
(a) The stalker will kidnap little Alex
(b) Cross will be murdered in his sleep
(c) The stalker can pick locks
(d) Cross knows his stalker
14. What surprising decision does Cross make?
(a) Resigns from PD
(b) Moves the kids to another town
(c) Goes into private practice
(d) Wants to sell the house
15. Who do the police find during the raid?
(b) More victims
Short Answer Questions
1. Cross heads to the next crime scene in which state?
2. What instrument does Cross keep on the porch?
3. Cross is led to what other southern town?
4. How many FBI agents are supposedly working the case full time?
5. What animal is tied to the murders?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)