|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the victims?
(b) Killer's parents
2. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(b) Daniel and Charles
(c) William and Michael
3. What was the name of Cross' wife?
4. How is the second person killed?
5. What do the brothers claim to be?
(a) The boys next door
(b) Serial killers
6. Sampson thinks Cross is suffering from what ailment?
(a) Burn out
(c) Lack of family time
7. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) Jamilla Hughes
(b) Kyle Craig
(c) John Sampson
(d) Peter Westin
8. Who watches the Cross house at night?
9. Who is not present in Cross' house at night?
10. Cross is relieved when what agent arrives on the scene?
11. The Mastermind feels what toward Cross?
12. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
13. Where does Cross live?
(a) New York City
(d) Washington, D.C.
14. At what time does the Mastermind arrive at the Cross house?
(a) 4 a.m.
(b) 3 a.m.
(c) 7 a.m.
15. The meeting causes Cross to be afraid of what object?
(a) Deserted alleys
(b) Golden Gate Bridge
(c) The dark
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the vampires reject the women?
2. To whom does Cross routine confide?
3. Where does John Barreiro work?
4. What surprising decision does Cross make?
5. How many FBI agents are supposedly working the case full time?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)