|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William remembers which consensual partner?
(a) Homeless man
(b) Young boy
(c) Goth girlfriend
(d) Elderly woman
2. What happens to the victims after they are killed?
(a) Covered with sheets
(b) Displayed and photographed
(c) Hung upside down
(d) Thrown into a dumpster
3. Where is the headquarters for the FBI?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) New York
4. Who watches Cross and Craig?
(b) Daniel and Charles
(c) William and Michael
5. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal is tied to the murders?
2. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
3. How many children does Cross have?
4. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
5. What do the brothers claim to be?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)