Chapter 1 | Chapter 2-3
1. Where does the first California murder occur?
(a) Lake Tahoe
(b) Los Angeles
(c) Santa Cruz
(d) San Francisco
2. What was the couple doing when attacked?
3. Who is attacked first?
4. What noise do the victims hear before being attacked?
5. How is the second person killed?
6. What is said to the second victim?
(a) It's only fun and games
(b) The victim should have been more careful
(c) The victim has been chosen
(d) The victim must pay
Chapter 4-9 | Chapter 10-11
7. Who makes threatening calls to Cross?
(b) Escaped convict
8. Where does Cross live?
(a) New York City
(c) Washington, D.C.
9. Who is Cross' contact at the FBI?
(a) John Sampson
(b) Peter Westin
(c) Jamilla Hughes
(d) Kyle Craig
10. How many children does Cross have?
11. What is the last name of the murderous brothers?
This section contains 2,761 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)