Mid-Book Test (up to Galway Kinnell, Anne Sexton, Philip Levine, Irving Feldman, and John Hollander)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Ammons favored which style?
2. Which poet was born in Ohio?
3. David Wagoner wrote a poem about which activity?
4. Charles Olson refers to himself as which of the following?
5. "The Day Lady Died" refers to which of the following women?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Give a brief overview of Robert Lowell's life and work as a poet. What were Lowell's main topics? Which techniques did he...
This section contains 1,444 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)