|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rita Dove was named as the ____ Poet Laureate.
2. Jorie Graham's work is often referred to as being _____.
3. Harper was born in which city?
(a) San Diego.
4. Unlike many poets, Robert Pinsky has no interest in _____.
5. Philip Levine was born in which Midwestern city?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Galway Kinnell wrote about which of the following topics?
2. Dave Smith has developed a poetic voice often referred to as the ____ self.
3. Which poem was written for a survivor of Hiroshima?
4. In which year did Anne Sexton die?
5. Which poet wrote the poem titled, "Mock Orange?"
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)