|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Unlike many poets, Robert Pinsky has no interest in _____.
2. Marilyn Hacker spends six months of the year in New York; the other six months in _____.
(a) New Orleans.
3. Adrienne Rich practiced which religion?
4. Anne Sexton wrote a poem based on which famous painting?
(a) Mona Lisa.
(b) Starry Night.
(c) The Madonna and Child.
(d) The Last Supper.
5. In Louise Gluck's "Messengers" which of the following seems to be waiting for the poet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the occupation of Kay Ryan's father?
2. Yusef Komunyakaa served in which war?
3. Which of the following was not one of the jobs held by Gary Snyder?
4. Who wrote the poem titled, "Onions?"
5. Yusef Komunyakaa's father was born in which country?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)