|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mark Doty, Gjertrud Schnackenberg, Henri Cole, Li-Young Lee, and Carl Phillips.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David Wagoner's work was greatly influenced by which native American tribe?
2. In what year did O'Hara die?
3. Which of the following is not one of Lowell's poems?
(a) "Skunk Hour."
(b) "One Art."
(d) "Man and Wife."
4. John Ashbery lived in which European city?
5. Which poet was born in Ohio?
Short Answer Questions
1. Merwin, a former expatriate, lives in which US state?
2. Sylvia Plath wrote a poem in honor of God's lioness _____.
3. Yusef Komunyakaa served in which war?
4. What was the occupation of Kay Ryan's father?
5. W.D. Snodgrass served in which branch of the armed forces?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)