|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did Anne Sexton die?
2. Which president is mentioned in the title of one of Wright's poems?
3. Marilyn Hacker previously worked as a salesperson. Which item did Hacker sell?
(a) Modern art.
(c) Antique books.
(d) Vintage clothes.
4. Carolyn Kizer wrote a poem about man's abuse of which natural resource?
5. Which one of the poets worked as a consultant to the Library of Congress?
(c) Van Duyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet works at Johns Hopkins University?
2. Which poet wrote "Another Life?"
3. Mary Oliver believed that the majority of her poems were ______.
4. In which year did Anne Sexton win the Pulitzer Prize?
5. Duncan was linked to the _______ poets.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)