|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Wright, Audre Lorde, Mary Oliver, Jay Wright, and C.K. Williams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
2. Mark Strand was born in which country?
3. Which of the following words is not used in reference to Howard Nemerov's work?
4. John Ashbery lived in which European city?
5. Duncan was linked to the _______ poets.
(a) Black Mountain.
(b) Greenwich Village.
(c) Ancient Greek.
(d) Post Modern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the earliest year in which one of the poets was born?
2. At the same time, Frank O'Hara also mourned the death of which musician?
3. C.K. Williams worked as which of the following?
4. in Creeley's "The Rescue," the poet describes which tragedy?
5. "The Tourist from Syracuse" was inspired by the writing of which author?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)