|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Wright, Audre Lorde, Mary Oliver, Jay Wright, and C.K. Williams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was Van Duyn appointed as the Poet Laureate?
2. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Philip Levine was greatly impacted by which war?
(a) World War II.
(b) War of the Roses.
(c) Korean War.
(d) Spanish War.
4. Ammons favored which style?
5. In what year did Swenson move to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. One of Randall Jarrell's poems is titled, "The Women at the ____ Zoo."
2. Galway Kinnell wrote about which of the following topics?
3. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
4. Philip Levine held which of the following jobs?
5. Which of the following words is not used in reference to Howard Nemerov's work?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)