|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Charles Wright, Audre Lorde, Mary Oliver, Jay Wright, and C.K. Williams.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words is not used in reference to Howard Nemerov's work?
2. Schuyler compares poetry to which of the following?
3. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Frederick Douglass?"
4. Robert Penn Warren is said to have written poetry in a _____ style.
5. Mark Strand was born in which country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Mad Potter?"
2. James Merrill spent part of his life living in which exotic location?
3. Garrigue was influenced by which famous composer?
4. Which of the poets had a Hasidic Russian rabbi for a father?
5. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)