|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many poets appear in the book?
2. "Mule Team and Poster" was based on a photograph taken by which of the following?
3. Which of the following is not one of Lowell's poems?
(a) "Man and Wife."
(b) "One Art."
(d) "Skunk Hour."
4. What word is best used to describe Robert Lowell?
5. Which poet was the first director of the literary programs at the National Endowment for the Arts?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet wrote "To the Harbormaster?"
2. David Wagoner's work was greatly influenced by which native American tribe?
3. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
4. Mary Swenson received a degree in which discipline?
5. Robert Penn Warren is said to have written poetry in a _____ style.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)