|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the profession of Richard Wilbur's father?
2. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "The Sheep Child?"
(d) Van Duyn.
3. Cunningham's work was referred to as being cool and _____.
4. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
(d) San Francisco.
5. What position did Dickey hold in the army during WWII?
(d) Fighter pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth Bishop was raised by relatives in which major metropolitan area?
2. Schuyler compares poetry to which of the following?
3. Which of the following was not one of Robert Creeley's jobs?
4. Which of the following words is not used in reference to Howard Nemerov's work?
5. Which of the following was not a job held by Wilbur?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)