|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson believed poetry should be written based on _____, not meter.
2. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Charles Olson refers to himself as which of the following?
4. "Amusing Our Daughters" was written to which of the poet's family members?
5. Which of the poets had a Hasidic Russian rabbi for a father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of Robert Creeley's jobs?
2. The introduction states that American art was great because of _____.
3. Which series of numbers is in the poem titled, "A Century of Epigrams?"
4. Mary Swenson received a degree in which discipline?
5. Frank O'Hara studied at which university?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)