|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schuyler compares poetry to which of the following?
2. How many poets appear in the book?
3. According to the text, the best English language literature was produced in which century?
4. Duncan was linked to the _______ poets.
(a) Ancient Greek.
(b) Black Mountain.
(c) Post Modern.
(d) Greenwich Village.
5. Duncan's work is different because it is considered to be more ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
2. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
3. in Creeley's "The Rescue," the poet describes which tragedy?
4. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "The Sheep Child?"
5. Which of the poets worked at the Museum of Modern Art?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)