|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Einstein's Bathrobe?"
(c) Van Duyn.
2. In what year did O'Hara die?
3. Which of the poets was a high school football star?
4. What was Meredith's job?
(b) Auto mechanic.
(d) Flying nurse.
5. Cunningham's work was referred to as being cool and _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
2. Carolyn Kizer wrote a poem about man's abuse of which natural resource?
3. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
4. Which of the following words is not used in reference to Howard Nemerov's work?
5. In what year was the position established?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)