|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Frank O'Hara, David Wagoner, Robert Creeley, Allen Ginsberg, and W.D. Snodgrass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Schuyler compares poetry to which of the following?
2. "The Day Lady Died" refers to which of the following women?
(a) Lucille Ball.
(b) Marilyn Monroe.
(c) Billie Holliday.
(d) Jackie Kennedy Onasis.
3. Cunningham's work was referred to as being cool and _____.
4. The introduction states that American art was great because of _____.
5. Justice writes a poem about a lone reader waiting in a _____ at dusk.
(b) Shopping mall.
(d) School yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
2. Which of the following was not a job held by Wilbur?
3. Carolyn Kizer wrote a poem about man's abuse of which natural resource?
4. Frank O'Hara was deeply affected by the death of which famous artist?
5. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)