|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mona Van Duyn, Howard Moss, James Dickey, Anthony Hecht, and James Schuyler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Frederick Douglass?"
2. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
3. In which year was Van Duyn appointed as the Poet Laureate?
4. Who served as the first Poet Laureate of the United States?
5. Charles Olson refers to himself as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Meredith served in which branch of the armed forces?
2. Which of Cunningham's poems it the first to appear in his section?
3. What was the profession of Richard Wilbur's father?
4. What was Meredith's job?
5. From which university did Theodore Roethke graduate?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)