|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mona Van Duyn, Howard Moss, James Dickey, Anthony Hecht, and James Schuyler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olson believed poetry should be written based on _____, not meter.
2. From which university did Theodore Roethke graduate?
3. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
(d) San Francisco.
4. Which was not one of Cunningham's jobs?
5. Which one of the poets worked as a consultant to the Library of Congress?
(a) Van Duyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
2. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
3. According to the text, the best English language literature was produced in which century?
4. How many poets appear in the book?
5. Which of the poets was a high school football star?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)