Quiz: Mona Van Duyn, Howard Moss, James Dickey, Anthony Hecht, and James Schuyler to Denise Levertov, Richard Hugo, Edgar Bowers, Carolyn Kizer, and Donald Justice
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which poet wrote the "Autumn Shade" series?
2. What position did Dickey hold in the army during WWII?
a) Fighter pilot.
3. In which year was Van Duyn appointed as the Poet Laureate?
4. Carolyn Kizer wrote a poem about man's abuse of which natural resource?
5. James Dickey claims his life was changed after spending a year in which European country?
This section contains 298 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)