|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Louise Gluck, Sandra McPherson, Michael Palmer, Ellen Bryant Voigt, and Kay Ryan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a main theme in Amy Clampitt's work?
2. Which poet was born in Ohio?
3. Charles Wright wrote an homage to which famous painter?
4. Kay Ryan and her work are compared to all but which of the following women?
5. In what year was the position established?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which poet wrote "The Old Cosmologists?"
2. Who served as the first Poet Laureate of the United States?
3. While in residence in Europe, Ashbery held which job?
4. "Mule Team and Poster" was based on a photograph taken by which of the following?
5. What was the name of Sylvia Plath's husband?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)