|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Louise Gluck, Sandra McPherson, Michael Palmer, Ellen Bryant Voigt, and Kay Ryan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. W.D. Snodgrass served in which branch of the armed forces?
(c) Air Force.
2. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. W.S. Merwin attended which Ivy League school?
4. Ammons considered himself to be a part of which spiritual movement?
(c) Fundamental Christian.
5. Who wrote the poem titled, "Onions?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Mad Potter?"
2. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Frederick Douglass?"
3. Michael Palmer is said to be one of the original ____ poets.
4. Frank O'Hara was deeply affected by the death of which famous artist?
5. What was the profession of Richard Wilbur's father?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)