|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Denise Levertov, Richard Hugo, Edgar Bowers, Carolyn Kizer, and Donald Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was Van Duyn appointed as the Poet Laureate?
2. Charles Olson refers to himself as which of the following?
3. James Dickey claims his life was changed after spending a year in which European country?
4. Richard Hugo taught at which university?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Wisconsin.
(c) University of Montana.
(d) University of Idaho.
5. Which of Cunningham's poems it the first to appear in his section?
(a) "A Century of Epigrams."
(b) "For my Contemporaries."
(c) "Middle Passage."
(d) "To My Wife,"
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the position established?
2. Which of the following was not a job held by Wilbur?
3. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
4. Which of the poets worked at the Museum of Modern Art?
5. How many poets appear in the book?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)