|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Denise Levertov, Richard Hugo, Edgar Bowers, Carolyn Kizer, and Donald Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the text, the best English language literature was produced in which century?
2. Which poet wrote the "Autumn Shade" series?
3. Duncan's work is different because it is considered to be more ____.
4. In which city was Robert Hayden born?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
5. Which of the poets worked at the Museum of Modern Art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not a job held by Wilbur?
2. Which city was the center of the great poetry Renaissance?
3. Carolyn Kizer wrote a poem about man's abuse of which natural resource?
4. In what year did Swenson move to New York?
5. James Dickey claims his life was changed after spending a year in which European country?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)