|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William Matthews is not connected to which of the following colleges/universities?
(a) University of North Carolina.
(b) New York City College.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
2. Which one of the poets worked as a consultant to the Library of Congress?
(d) Van Duyn.
3. Marilyn Hacker spends six months of the year in New York; the other six months in _____.
(a) New Orleans.
4. Philip Levine held which of the following jobs?
(a) Railroad shipper.
(b) Insurance salesman.
(c) Bank teller.
(d) Chicken farmer.
5. Which of the following is a main theme in Amy Clampitt's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the publication edited by Van Duyn?
2. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
3. Philip Levine was greatly impacted by which war?
4. Which poet works at Johns Hopkins University?
5. Sharon Olds is often labeled as a ______ poet.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)