|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Sharon Olds' work?
2. Mona Van Duyn taught at which St. Louis based university?
(a) Howard University.
(b) Washington University.
(c) University of Missouri.
(d) St. Louis University.
3. Marilyn Hacker spends six months of the year in New York; the other six months in _____.
(c) New Orleans.
4. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
5. In which year did Anne Sexton die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the poets was a high school football star?
2. Which of the following is a main theme in Amy Clampitt's work?
3. Who prompted Anne Sexton to start a writing career?
4. Philip Levine was greatly impacted by which war?
5. Sharon Olds is often labeled as a ______ poet.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)