|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a main theme in Amy Clampitt's work?
2. Which poem was written for a survivor of Hiroshima?
(a) "The Bear."
(b) "The Horse."
(c) "The Night Mirror."
(d) "The Truth the Dead Know."
3. Which of the poets wrote a piece titled, "Einstein's Bathrobe?"
(b) Van Duyn.
4. Philip Levine held which of the following jobs?
(a) Insurance salesman.
(b) Railroad shipper.
(c) Chicken farmer.
(d) Bank teller.
5. Which poet wrote about the "domestic self?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In which year did Anne Sexton die?
2. How old was Amy Clampitt when her first book was published?
3. Philip Levine was greatly impacted by which war?
4. Where is the Jain Bird Hospital located?
5. Who wrote the poem titled, "Onions?"
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)