Quiz: Louise Gluck, Sandra McPherson, Michael Palmer, Ellen Bryant Voigt, and Kay Ryan to Yusef Komunyakaa, Heather McHugh, Edward Hirsch, Jorie Graham, and Rita Dove
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the occupation of Kay Ryan's father?
a) Railroad engineer.
c) Gas station attendant.
d) Well driller.
2. Which of the poets was born in the south but uses a northern perspective?
3. What award did Yusef Komunyakaa receive for military service?
a) Purple Heart.
b) Bronze Star.
c) Silver Star.
d) Congressional Medal of Honor.
4. Yusef Komunyakaa served in which war?
c) Desert Storm.
5. Jorie Graham's work is often referred to as being _____.
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)