Quiz: Charles Simic, Michael S. Harper, Frank Bidart, Robert Pinsky, and Robert Hass to Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Unlike many poets, Robert Pinsky has no interest in _____.
2. In Sharon Olds' "The Glass," she writes about her father who is dying from a tumor in which part of his body?
3. Harper was born in which city?
a) San Diego.
4. Robert Haas earned his Ph.D. from which university?
5. Charles Simic was born in which country?
This section contains 254 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)