Quiz: Introduction, Robert Lowell, Elizabeth Bishop, Theodore Roethke, John Berryman, and Randall Jarrell to Amy Clampitt, Dave Smith, Marilyn Hacker, William Matthews, and Sharon Olds
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Cunningham's work was referred to as being cool and _____.
2. Sharon Olds is often labeled as a ______ poet.
3. David Wagoner wrote a poem about which activity?
4. Frank O'Hara studied at which university?
a) University of Michigan.
c) University of Montana.
5. What was the name of the publication edited by Van Duyn?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 244 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)