|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the state championship going to be held?
(b) Seneca Falls.
2. Whose name did Mr. Fairbain mispronounce during the previous year's championship?
(a) Nelson Mandela's.
(b) Michael Jackson's.
(c) Pope John Paul II's.
(d) Queen Elizabeth's.
3. What do Michael Froehlich and his friends pin on their shirts when Epiphany wins the district championship?
(a) A piece of wire.
(b) A sign that reads: "Epiphany's the best!"
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A piece of rope.
4. At the beginning of chapter 7, which team does the narrator claim would worry about Julian's defiance of the commissioner?
(a) Any other team in Epiphany.
(b) Any other team in the district.
(c) Any other team on spaceship Earth.
(d) Any other team in New York.
5. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A reading teacher.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A speech therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which quiz category do The Souls and Mrs. Olinski debate when getting ready to practice at the end of chapter 8?
2. Where does the author mentioned in the follow-up question teach?
3. Who is Holly Blackwell?
4. What does the commissioner do after Maxwell's response to the match-point question before moving on?
5. How many regions are there in the state of New York?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)