|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
2. Which fictional character is featured in the match-point question at the Academic Bowl?
(a) Mother Goose.
(b) Humpty Dumpty.
(c) Little Bo Peep.
(d) The Cheshire Cat.
3. What is the first thing Mrs. Olinski says to Mr. Singh on the way home?
(a) "Everything is complete now."
(b) "What a wonderful victory."
(c) "Win some, lose some."
(d) "What a loss for Maxwell."
4. Who ended up being the "real news" from Holly Blackwell's visit?
(a) Dr. Fairbain.
(b) Dr. Rohmer.
(c) Mr. LeDue.
(d) Mrs. Olinski.
5. When did Mr. Singh pass his first driving test?
(a) As a teenager.
(b) As an older man.
(c) As a grown man.
(d) As a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom has Mrs. Olinski been considering as the fourth member of her team?
2. Who comes out of Sillington House to greet Mrs. Olinski when she arrives?
3. What does the commissioner do after Maxwell's response to the match-point question before moving on?
4. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
5. What does Mrs. Olinski know when she arrives at Sillington House in chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the conversation Mr. Singh and Mrs. Olinski have in the car on the way to the state championship.
2. What does Mr. Fairbain do during the district championship, and why does this make Dr. Rohmer so uncomfortable?
3. Explain the exchange that happens between the commissioner and Julian about the disagreement about the word "tip," why it is important and how the other Souls feel about it.
4. How do Dr. Rohmer's instructions to Dr. Fairbain backfire on him in the end?
5. What answer does Mr. Singh give Mrs. Olinski for how she chose her team?
6. Why is Dr. Rohmer so worried about the district championship?
7. How does Mrs. Olinski outsmart Ham Knapp in chapter 6?
8. Describe how Mrs. Olinski feels about Julian in the first part of chapter 5.
9. When she arrives at Sillington House to visit Margy, Mrs. Olinski is overcome with emotion. Which emotions is she feeling and why?
10. Describe the relationship between Epiphany and Knightsbridge in chapter 7.
This section contains 1,456 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)