|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following leaders is NOT mentioned in the question about the major accomplishments of Native American leaders?
(c) Crazy Horse.
2. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A reading teacher.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A speech therapist.
3. How do the other teachers choose their Academic Bowl teams?
(a) By picking the students they like best.
(b) By picking the top students from the honor roll.
(c) By holding mini-contests in their classes and choosing the winners of those.
(d) By picking the students with the highest GPAs.
4. What does Mr. Singh tell Mrs. Olinski it takes more courage to do?
(a) Be a passenger.
(b) Be a leader.
(c) Be a pacifist.
(d) Be a driver.
5. What does Ham Knapp do in chapter 6 to disrupt Mrs. Olinski's class?
(a) He passes notes.
(b) He slides off his chair.
(c) He yells out.
(d) He belches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first reason Mrs. Olinski begins to listen to what Margy and Izzy are saying while drinking tea?
2. What is the first acronym that Maxwell suggests in chapter 9?
3. What does Mr. Singh say is now missing?
4. How many regions are there in the state of New York?
5. What does Mrs. Olinski think when she sees the place at the table The Souls have set for her?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)