|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Fairbain's first name?
2. What is the mood at Sillington House in chapter 12?
(a) Everyone is sorry that the gorgeous autumn is over.
(b) Everyone is happy.
(c) Everyone is sorry that the finals are over.
(d) Everyone is happy that training is over.
3. What does Mr. Singh say Julian found?
(b) A permanent home.
(c) A place to belong to.
4. Who said she knew all along that The Souls would beat the eighth grade?
(a) Mrs. Laurencin.
(b) Mrs. Olinski.
(c) Ms. Masolino.
(d) Mrs. Sharkey.
5. Why doesn't the commissioner disqualify The Souls in chapter 7?
(a) He is speechless.
(b) He thinks The Souls deserve to win.
(c) He wants to give them one more chance.
(d) He thinks Julian is smarter than anyone else his age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Holly Blackwell's question does Nadia take issue with?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski do after returning home from the state championship?
3. What word does Mrs. Olinski compare Mrs. Diamondstein's jogging suit to?
4. What answer do The Souls shout out before Mrs. Olinski is finished asking the question about Martin Luther?
5. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)