|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sign does Nadia give Mrs. Olinski after Ham and Jared return to their seats in chapter 6?
(a) She sticks out her left leg.
(b) She raises her right hand.
(c) She raises her left hand.
(d) She sticks out her right leg.
2. Why do The Souls refuse to practice on Saturday?
(a) They will be busy working on a project.
(b) They don't want to spend their weekend practicing.
(c) They will be busy having tea.
(d) One of The Souls is Jewish and another is half-Jewish.
3. What word could be used to describe the food Mrs. Olinski eats while at Sillington House?
4. What is one of Mr. Singh's "specialties"?
(a) Advanced math.
(b) Making people feel at ease.
(d) Weights and measures.
5. Who is waiting for Mrs. Olinski in chapter 12?
(a) Margy Diamondstein.
(b) Mr. Singh.
(c) Dr. Rohmer.
(d) The Souls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the state championship going to be held?
2. Mrs. Olinski says the ruckus at the theater is not mischief, but what?
3. What does the commissioner do after Maxwell's response to the match-point question before moving on?
4. Where does the author mentioned in the follow-up question teach?
5. Which member of the Epiphany team answers the final question?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)