|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
2. Where does Noah's brother Joey go for the summer?
(a) To Noah's other grandparents' house.
(b) To his grandparents with Noah.
(c) To his dad's house.
(d) On a cruise.
3. What does Nadia say her bubbe would have made when she goes back to her grandpa's apartment to have Oreos?
(a) Homemade teiglach.
(b) Homemade challah.
(c) Homemade ruggelach.
(d) Homemade ingberlach.
4. What word do the onlookers keep saying while Izzy and Margy are digging out the turtles' nest?
5. What source(s) does the advisory panel consult when checking Julian's answer?
(a) A computer.
(b) An expert and a computer.
(c) A computer and large books.
(d) Large books.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many lines of poetry did the sixth graders have to memorize each month at Mrs. Olinski's first job?
2. What holiday has just passed when Ethan suggests that Nadia have Ginger try out for Annie?
3. What does Mrs. Olinski say "paraplegic" means?
4. What does the narrator say the audience's smiles are when the commissioner makes the adjustment in chapter 9?
5. What book does Mrs. Olinski think of while watching the superintendent and the commissioner?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)