|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of hair does Mrs. Olinski NOT mention in her joke with Dr. Rohmer?
2. What does Ethan say about his brother Luke?
(a) He has his faults.
(b) He is just like Ethan.
(c) He isn't very smart.
(d) He has become a myth.
3. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
(a) They are all sixth graders.
(b) Mrs. Olinski wasn't sure they were smart enough.
(c) No one thought they could do it.
(d) They are the 18th straight winning team from Epiphany.
4. Whom does Mr. Fairbain want to get help from?
(a) A reading teacher.
(b) A speech therapist.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) An English teacher.
5. Why does Noah say he can't write a B&B letter to his grandparents?
(a) He doesn't have any paper.
(b) He doesn't have time.
(c) He doesn't think they deserve one.
(d) He doesn't know what a B&B letter is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the air conditioner in the building turned on?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski say about Julian's intelligence in chapter 5?
3. What word does Noah use over and over in his narrative about his trip to his grandparents' house?
4. Who is Dr. Rohmer?
5. Which subject is Mrs. Olinski going to be teaching?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)