|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the chicken-and-egg discussion ended with?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A fight.
(c) A party.
(d) An egg.
2. How does Ethan find out that Nadia is also invited to the tea party?
(a) She tells him.
(b) He sees her talking to Noah about it.
(c) He sees her looking for clues in the library.
(d) Julian tells him.
3. What was the audience at the Bowl warned not to do?
(a) Boo the opposing team.
(b) Give away the answers.
(c) Distract the teams.
(d) Whistle, cheer or applaud.
4. Why does Mrs. Sharkey say she thinks there's a chance The Souls could beat the seventh grade?
(a) The seventh grade is mediocre at best.
(b) The Souls are truly brilliant.
(c) The seventh grade doesn't like to work hard.
(d) Mrs. Olinski has trained The Souls so well.
5. What does Mrs. Olinski do in order to find out about Ethan?
(a) She talks to his friends.
(b) She asks to talk to him privately.
(c) She calls his parents.
(d) She watchs him closely.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the narrator NOT mention as something that might cause Mr. Fairbain to embarrass himself?
2. What color of hair does Mrs. Olinski NOT mention in her joke with Dr. Rohmer?
3. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
4. What does Ethan give Julian as a gift?
5. According to the narrator, sixth grade is the place where kids...
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)