|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ham Knapp do in chapter 6 to disrupt Mrs. Olinski's class?
(a) He slides off his chair.
(b) He belches.
(c) He passes notes.
(d) He yells out.
2. What is the first acronym that Maxwell suggests in chapter 9?
3. What does the narrator say there had not been at the Bowl, unlike football Bowls?
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) Season tallies.
4. What does Tillie say is the biggest single factor in the decline of Western Civilization?
(a) No one keeps pet cats anymore.
(b) Post-it notes.
(d) The ballpoint pen.
5. What word does Mrs. Olinski write on the board below her name on the first day of homeroom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the ship's captain decide to have the monkey and his owner let off the ship at the next port?
2. Which of the following does the narrator NOT mention as something that might cause Mr. Fairbain to embarrass himself?
3. What does Mrs. Olinski know about Ethan before she met him?
4. How does Nadia greet Mrs. Olinski?
5. What does Grandpa Izzy say Margy is?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)