|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place where Noah's grandparents live?
(a) Century Park.
(b) Beachside Village.
(c) Floral Gardens.
(d) Century Village.
2. What does the narrator say Mrs. Olinski knows about Nadia?
(a) She's a star.
(b) She's especially gifted.
(c) She's a rarity.
(d) She's too shy.
3. What is Mrs. Olinski wearing at the Bowl?
(a) A long skirt.
(b) An evening gown.
(c) A T-shirt with her team's logo.
(d) A hat.
4. What does Noah say Grandma Sadie and Grandpa Nate did in their "former lives"?
(a) They were accountants.
(b) They had a bakery.
(c) They were gardeners.
(d) They were musicians.
5. What was the audience at the Bowl warned not to do?
(a) Boo the opposing team.
(b) Whistle, cheer or applaud.
(c) Give away the answers.
(d) Distract the teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say there had not been at the Bowl, unlike football Bowls?
2. What does Allen break that prevents him from being the best man at the wedding?
3. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
4. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
5. The building housing the Bowl is big enough for what?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)