|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
(a) She picked students she knows work harder than others.
(b) They are her favorite students.
(c) The four members have skills that balance each other.
(d) She picked students she knows are smarter than others.
2. Who is Dr. Rohmer?
(a) The district superintendent.
(b) Mrs. Olinski's brother.
(c) Nadia's father.
(d) The commissioner of education.
3. How does Nadia greet Mrs. Olinski?
(b) "Good morning."
4. What does the narrator say the chicken-and-egg discussion ended with?
(a) A chicken.
(b) An egg.
(c) A fight.
(d) A party.
5. What is the topic of the workshop Dr. Rohmer completed?
(a) Collaborative learning.
(c) Educational excellence.
(d) Gifted children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Noah compare collecting coupons for the groceries to?
2. How many of the wedding invitations that Tillie and Noah made are "specially marked"?
3. The building housing the Bowl is big enough for what?
4. What does Tillie say is the biggest single factor in the decline of Western Civilization?
5. Whom does Mrs. Olinski give a bad answer to about how she picked her team?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)