|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Mrs. Olinski think of while watching the superintendent and the commissioner?
(a) Alice in Wonderland.
(b) Charlotte's Web.
(c) Bridge to Terabithia.
(d) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
2. What is the topic of the workshop Dr. Rohmer completed?
(a) Gifted children.
(b) Collaborative learning.
(d) Educational excellence.
3. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
4. How does Nadia greet Mrs. Olinski?
(b) "Good morning."
5. Why does Noah get sent to visit his grandparents?
(a) They have better weather in Florida than in New York.
(b) His grandparents missed him.
(c) His mom didn't know what to do with him that summer.
(d) His mom won a cruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Izzy say the red wagon is a gift from?
2. Whom is the "man of the hour" in chapter 2?
3. What is Mrs. Olinski wearing at the Bowl?
4. The building housing the Bowl is big enough for what?
5. Where does Noah's brother Joey go for the summer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)