|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Mrs. Olinski think of while watching the superintendent and the commissioner?
(a) Charlotte's Web.
(b) Alice in Wonderland.
(c) Bridge to Terabithia.
(d) The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
2. What does Mrs. Olinski say Julian makes each mile a journey of?
(c) Mile markers.
(d) Quarter inches.
3. What does Mr. Singh refer to when explaining that Julian is the necessary Soul?
(a) A box.
(b) A monkey.
(c) An atom.
(d) A tree.
4. Mrs. Olinski's reason for going to Sillington House in chapter 8 is half of an invitation from The Souls and half what?
(a) Half an invitation from Mr. Singh.
(b) Half worry that the team wouldn't be ready for the championship.
(c) Half a promise to Mrs. Laurencin.
(d) Half a promise to herself.
5. What does Noah say is enough when Julian suggests The Souls need a project?
(a) Peeling wallpaper.
(b) Doing puzzles.
(c) Learning magic.
(d) Regular tea parties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bella Dubinsky's T-shirt design for The Souls feature?
2. Why does Mrs. Sharkey say she thinks there's a chance The Souls could beat the seventh grade?
3. Why doesn't the commissioner disqualify The Souls in chapter 7?
4. Whom does Holly Blackwell tell her colleague to focus on?
5. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)