|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Holly Blackwell tell her colleague to focus on?
(a) Mr. LeDue.
(b) Dr. Rohmer.
(c) Dr. Fairbain.
(d) Mrs. Olinski.
2. Who organized the first women's rights convention?
(a) Elizabeth Cady Stanton.
(b) Susan B. Anthony.
(c) Harriet Tubman.
(d) Amelia Jenks Bloomer.
3. Why doesn't the commissioner disqualify The Souls in chapter 7?
(a) He thinks The Souls deserve to win.
(b) He wants to give them one more chance.
(c) He thinks Julian is smarter than anyone else his age.
(d) He is speechless.
4. What does Mrs. Olinski do in order to find out about Ethan?
(a) She asks to talk to him privately.
(b) She calls his parents.
(c) She talks to his friends.
(d) She watchs him closely.
5. At the beginning of chapter 7, which team does the narrator claim would worry about Julian's defiance of the commissioner?
(a) Any other team on spaceship Earth.
(b) Any other team in New York.
(c) Any other team in Epiphany.
(d) Any other team in the district.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Mrs. Olinski think of while watching the superintendent and the commissioner?
2. How does Mrs. Olinski say her team seems to communicate?
3. Where does the author mentioned in the follow-up question teach?
4. What does Nadia think of Margy?
5. Mrs. Olinski says the ruckus at the theater is not mischief, but what?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)