|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ship's captain decide to have the monkey and his owner let off the ship at the next port?
(a) The monkey is too stinky.
(b) The owner is too stinky.
(c) The monkey turns out to be a thief.
(d) The owner turns out to be a thief.
2. Julian shows his friends a tiny sculpture of _________.
(a) A lion.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A bird.
(d) A rabbit.
3. How do the other teachers choose their Academic Bowl teams?
(a) By picking the students they like best.
(b) By picking the top students from the honor roll.
(c) By holding mini-contests in their classes and choosing the winners of those.
(d) By picking the students with the highest GPAs.
4. Whom does Izzy say the red wagon is a gift from?
(b) Grandpa Nate.
(c) The best man.
5. What is Mrs. Olinski wearing at the Bowl?
(a) An evening gown.
(b) A long skirt.
(c) A T-shirt with her team's logo.
(d) A hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name did Mr. Fairbain mispronounce during the previous year's championship?
2. What does Mrs. Olinski tell the principal one must risk when defending her way of choosing her team?
3. What does the narrator say Mrs. Olinski knows about Nadia?
4. How many of the wedding invitations that Tillie and Noah made are "specially marked"?
5. Which book is part of the correct answer to the match-point question?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)