1. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
2. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
(a) She picked students she knows work harder than others.
(b) The four members have skills that balance each other.
(c) She picked students she knows are smarter than others.
(d) They are her favorite students.
3. Whom does Mrs. Olinski give a bad answer to about how she picked her team?
(a) The principal.
(b) Noah's father.
(c) The commissioner of education.
(d) The superintendent of schools.
4. What does the narrator say the chicken-and-egg discussion ended with?
(a) An egg.
(b) A party.
(c) A fight.
(d) A chicken.
5. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
(a) No one thought they could do it.
(b) Mrs. Olinski wasn't sure they were smart enough.
(c) They are all sixth graders.
(d) They are the 18th straight winning team from Epiphany.
This section contains 4,705 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)