1. What is Mrs. Olinski's middle name?
2. What answer does Mrs. Olinski give most often about how she chose her team?
(a) The four members have skills that balance each other.
(b) She picked students she knows are smarter than others.
(c) They are her favorite students.
(d) She picked students she knows work harder than others.
3. Whom does Mrs. Olinski give a bad answer to about how she picked her team?
(a) The superintendent of schools.
(b) The commissioner of education.
(c) Noah's father.
(d) The principal.
4. What does the narrator say the chicken-and-egg discussion ended with?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A fight.
(c) An egg.
(d) A party.
5. What is remarkable about The Souls making it to the finals?
(a) They are all sixth graders.
(b) Mrs. Olinski wasn't sure they were smart enough.
(c) No one thought they could do it.
(d) They are the 18th straight winning team from Epiphany.
This section contains 4,705 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)