|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia try to come up with a plan to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Feign illness.
(b) Move permanently to London.
(c) Get Conway to return to Undershaw.
(d) Win Damerel back.
2. According to Mrs. Scorrier, what does Charlotte have a horror of?
(c) The dark.
3. What is the name of Aubrey's dog that scares Charlotte in Chapter 14?
4. What does Venetia set out to find on the morning after she finds out about her mother?
(a) Her brother's barracks.
(b) Her father's grave site.
(c) Her birth certificate.
(d) Her mother's hotel.
5. What does Sir Lambert apologize to Venetia for in Chapter 19?
(a) Saying that Lady Steeple was prettier than Venetia.
(b) Kicking Venetia out of Lady Steeple's room.
(c) Stealing her mother away.
(d) Implying that Venetia was after his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald complain to Damerel about in Chapter 9?
2. What does Oswald seek from Damerel when he intercepts him on the way home in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Venetia's uncle come to Undershaw in Chapter 15?
4. Who is Sir Lambert?
5. What causes Venetia to feel depressed in Chapter 16?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)