Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters Nine and Ten)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
2. What is big news in town in Chapter 3?
a) The hot weather.
b) The summer festival.
c) Lord Damerel's return.
d) The vicar's death.
3. What does Oswald seek from Damerel when he intercepts him on the way home in Chapter 9?
a) A promise.
b) An apology.
d) A duel.
4. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
b) Upside-down cake.
5. What does Yardley refer to as of "particular delicacy."
a) Aubrey's emotional state.
This section contains 496 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)