1. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
2. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
Twenty-five years old.
3. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
4. Who is Aubrey?
5. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
6. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
Set up her own house.
7. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
8. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
He is in the military.
9. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
A London coming out.
This section contains 4,521 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)