|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
(a) That he doesn't approve of Damerel.
(b) That the villiagers want Damerel to leave.
(c) That Yardley will marry Venetia.
(d) That Aubrey is emotionally unstable.
2. What is the name of Conway's new wife?
3. What causes Venetia to feel depressed in Chapter 16?
(a) Having no female friends her own age.
(b) Thinking of Damerel.
(c) The sudden appearance of Yardley.
(d) A letter from Mrs. Denny.
4. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
5. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia escape at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. How does Yardley speak to Venetia in in Chapter 3?
3. What is Clara Denny's opinion of Yardley?
4. What does Venetia finally agree with Mrs. Hendred about in Chapter 18?
5. Who does Venetia receive a lengthy letter from in Chapter 13?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)