|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
(b) Lady Denny.
2. What does Venetia set out to find on the morning after she finds out about her mother?
(a) Her mother's hotel.
(b) Her father's grave site.
(c) Her brother's barracks.
(d) Her birth certificate.
3. What does Oswald complain to Damerel about in Chapter 9?
(a) Damerel's actions with Venetia.
(b) Being away from London.
(c) Venetia's flirtatiousness.
(d) Oswald's father.
4. What disturbs Mrs. Hendred about Venetia's conduct?
(a) That she gossips.
(b) That she goes out without attendants.
(c) That she cannot dance.
(d) That she lacks table manners.
5. Who is Sir Lambert?
(a) An acquaintance of Venetia's uncle.
(b) Lady Steeple's husband.
(c) A politician.
(d) Venetia's latest suitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
2. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
3. What does Venetia tell her aunt at the end of Chapter 19?
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
5. How does Venetia get to the Inn in her hometown in Chapter 20?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)