|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Venetia feel when she is busy in Chapter 16?
(b) Almost content.
(d) Like she is wasting her time.
2. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) He falls from a horse.
(b) He falls down some stairs.
(c) He develops a high fever.
(d) He gets lost in the woods.
3. Who is Mrs. Scorrier?
(a) Undershaw's new housekeeper.
(b) Damerel's aunt.
(c) Conway's wife's nurse.
(d) Conway's mother-in-law.
4. What does Venetia find that she enjoys doing in Chapter 16?
(a) Dressing up in new London styles.
(b) Going to tea houses.
(c) Attending the opera.
(d) Visiting art galleries.
5. Where does Venetia go following her visit with her uncle in Chapter 15?
(a) To say goodbye to Aubrey.
(b) To buy supplies in the village.
(c) To the Priory.
(d) To her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte's demeanor described to the reader?
2. How does Venetia feel when she awakes in Chapter 5?
3. Where does Mrs. Scorrier wish to have all of Aubrey's dogs kept?
4. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
5. How is the restaurant that Yardley takes Mrs. Hendred and Venetia to in Chapter 18 described?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)