|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia try to come up with a plan to do in Chapter 18?
(a) Get Conway to return to Undershaw.
(b) Win Damerel back.
(c) Move permanently to London.
(d) Feign illness.
2. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
3. How does Damerel react when Venetia arrives at the Priory in Chapter 20?
(a) He is excessively happy.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He becomes depressed.
(d) He gets angry.
4. What does Venetia hope for while walking with Sir Lambert down the street in Chapter 19?
(a) That someone will rescue her.
(b) That someone will gossip about them.
(c) That someone will still want to marry her.
(d) That someone will mistake them for a couple.
5. What does Yardley tell Venetia she must stop doing in Chapter 3?
(a) Wandering without a chaperone.
(b) Wearing men's clothes.
(c) Expecting Conway to return.
(d) Inviting Oswald over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
2. What had Venetia longed to do as a little girl?
3. In Chapter 2, what are society ladies said not to have done?
4. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
5. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)