|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
(a) Aubrey's father's hunting skills.
(b) Damerel's last love affair.
(c) Mrs. Priddy's dislike for Damerel.
(d) The latest operas in London.
2. How is Sir Lambert described?
(a) As standoffish.
(b) As quiet.
(c) As flirtatious.
(d) As jolly.
3. What is Damerel's condition when Venetia arrives at the Priory in Chapter 20?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He is in a fit of rage.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is feverish.
4. What does Sir Lambert apologize to Venetia for in Chapter 19?
(a) Implying that Venetia was after his money.
(b) Kicking Venetia out of Lady Steeple's room.
(c) Stealing her mother away.
(d) Saying that Lady Steeple was prettier than Venetia.
5. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) In French.
(b) Using famous quotes.
(c) In rhymes.
(d) Using lyrics from songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia tell her aunt at the end of Chapter 19?
2. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
3. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
4. How does Damerel win Aubrey's good opinion?
5. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)