|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Set up her own house.
(b) Donate it to charity.
(d) Open a shop in London.
2. What does Oswald tell Venetia he is fearful of?
(a) Venetia having her heart broken.
(b) Damerel absconding with Venetia's inheritance.
(c) Damerel behaving inappropriately.
(d) What Yardley will do if he gets jealous.
3. How is the restaurant that Yardley takes Mrs. Hendred and Venetia to in Chapter 18 described?
(a) As shabby.
(b) As fancy.
(c) As rustic.
(d) As modern.
4. How is Venetia dressed at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) In clothes warmer than the season requires.
(b) In the latest fashion.
(c) In her country style clothes.
(d) As a boy.
5. Why is Yardley threatened by Damerel?
(a) He worries there will be gossip about Damerel and Venetia.
(b) He worries Damerel will attack Aubrey.
(c) He worries Damerel will buy the Undershaw Estate.
(d) He worries Damerel will steal Venetia's heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip ask Venetia not to do in Chapter 21?
2. Why does Venetia visit a neighbor in Chapter 15?
3. How does Venetia get to the Inn in her hometown in Chapter 20?
4. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
5. What does Venetia do while Marston prepares food in Chapter 20?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)