|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yardley speak to Venetia in in Chapter 3?
(a) As though he's speaking to a child.
(b) As though she cannot hear.
(c) As though she can't understand English.
(d) Like an army commander.
2. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
3. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
(a) A Terrier.
(b) A Beagle.
(c) A Spaniel.
(d) A Boxer.
4. What does Venetia find that she enjoys doing in Chapter 16?
(a) Dressing up in new London styles.
(b) Visiting art galleries.
(c) Going to tea houses.
(d) Attending the opera.
5. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
(b) In rhyme.
(c) In code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
2. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
3. What do Venetia and Lady Steeple talk about when they meet for the first time?
4. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
5. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)