|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what manner is Damerel's letter to Venetia written?
(a) In rhyme.
(d) In code.
2. What is the name of the striking woman who Venetia sees in Chapter 18?
(a) Lady Sophia.
(b) Lady Saunders.
(c) Lady Steeple.
(d) Lady Susan.
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Offers her his horse.
(b) Scolds her.
(c) Orders her home.
(d) Kisses her.
4. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
5. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Five days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Venetia stop going to the Priory in Chapter 8?
2. Who do Venetia and Sir Lambert encounter on the walk home in Chapter 19?
3. Why does Yardley go to London?
4. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
5. Why does Lady Steeple breakdown in front of Venetia in Chapter 19?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)