|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty and Twenty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Hendred constantly worrying about?
(a) Venetia wearing current fashions.
(b) The weather.
(c) Making Venetia a good marriage match.
(d) Missing the mail.
2. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) To the attic.
(b) In the library.
(c) Up a tree.
(d) In the barn.
3. What does Oswald hear as he wanders around Undershaw?
(a) Damerel shouting.
(b) Hunting calls.
(c) Venetia's laugh.
4. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
(a) He hopes it will cause Aubrey to become more cautious.
(b) It gives him a chance to test out his homemade remedies.
(c) He dislikes Aubrey.
(d) It gives him an excuse to contact Venetia.
5. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's frankness.
(d) Yardley's fashion sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
2. Why does Yardley go to London?
3. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
4. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
5. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)