|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
(a) Many times.
(d) Five or six times.
2. Why does Venetia's uncle come to Undershaw in Chapter 15?
(a) To announce a death in the family.
(b) To take Aubrey to college.
(c) To survey the Undershaw grounds.
(d) To invite Venetia to go to London.
3. What does Mrs. Scorrier demand of Venetia in Chapter 13?
(a) To pick and marry a suitor.
(b) To stop handling the estate finances.
(c) To stop Damerel's visits to Undershaw.
(d) To treat Charlotte like a sister.
4. Who is Mrs. Scorrier?
(a) Conway's wife's nurse.
(b) Damerel's aunt.
(c) Undershaw's new housekeeper.
(d) Conway's mother-in-law.
5. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir David.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir Samuel.
(d) Sir Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
2. What does Philip inform Mrs. Scorrier of in Chapter 15?
3. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
4. According to Mrs. Scorrier, what does Charlotte have a horror of?
5. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)