|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Scolds her.
(c) Offers her his horse.
(d) Orders her home.
2. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
(a) Rose bushes.
(c) A spider web.
3. What does Oswald hear as he wanders around Undershaw?
(a) Venetia's laugh.
(b) Damerel shouting.
(c) Hunting calls.
4. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
(a) Her father.
5. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
(a) That he will acquire Venetia's family home.
(b) That Oswald is stealing from Venetia's family.
(c) That he can get Venetia to marry his son.
(d) That Venetia will marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
2. What reason does Venetia give for refusing to marry Oswald.
3. What does Venetia note she has for the first time in her life in Chapter 5?
4. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
5. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)