|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
(a) He is disfigured.
(b) He is sickly.
(c) He is old.
(d) He is handsome.
2. What prompts Aubrey to change his behavior towards Mrs. Scorrier in Chapter 14?
(a) Damerel tells Aubrey that he is making things hard on Venetia.
(b) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier is deformed too.
(c) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier praised him for his intelligence.
(d) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier has a large fortune.
3. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
(a) Check for Charlotte's approval.
(b) Laugh in her face.
(c) Check with Venetia first.
(d) Do the opposite.
4. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Twenty-five years old.
(b) Nineteen years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twenty-eight years old
5. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Scolds her.
(b) Orders her home.
(c) Offers her his horse.
(d) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
2. What is the name of Conway's new wife?
3. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
4. Why does Venetia's uncle come to Undershaw in Chapter 15?
5. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)