|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was ugly.
(b) He was charming.
(c) He was dashing.
(d) He was dull.
2. Where does Damerel take Aubrey in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Mrs. Scorrier stop interfering in Aubrey's affairs after awhile?
(a) Charlotte threatens to send Mrs. Scorrier away if she doesn't stop.
(b) Mrs. Scorrier can see Aubrey doesn't need her opinions.
(c) Venetia says Conway would want Venetia herself to handle Aubrey's affairs.
(d) Aubrey threatens Mrs. Scorrier angrily.
4. Why do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald away?
(a) He requests an adventure.
(b) The villagers gossip about him.
(c) He threatens to harm Damerel.
(d) They are worried about his behavior.
5. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
2. Who does Venetia receive a brief note from in Chapter 13?
3. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
4. What does Venetia threaten to do if Oswald does not apologize in Chapter 9?
5. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)