|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Damerel take Aubrey in Chapter 10?
2. What is big news in town in Chapter 3?
(a) The vicar's death.
(b) Lord Damerel's return.
(c) The hot weather.
(d) The summer festival.
3. What does Damerel manage to do after just a few moments in Chapter 12?
(a) Offend Charlotte.
(b) Figure out Charlotte is sick.
(c) Frighten Charlotte.
(d) Bring Charlotte out of her shell.
4. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As anxious.
(c) As slow-witted.
(d) As stubborn.
5. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia note to Oswald about his father.
2. Who first advises Venetia not to go see her ailing brother?
3. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
4. What does Venetia escape at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. On their first meeting, what does Yardley decide Damerel must know?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)