|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) In rhymes.
(b) In French.
(c) Using famous quotes.
(d) Using lyrics from songs.
2. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) To reach a box.
(b) To retrieve a book.
(c) To save some kittens.
(d) To pick apples.
3. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
(a) After he gets rid of Oswald.
(b) When she turns thirty.
(c) When Conway returns.
(d) When Aubrey goes to Oxford.
4. What reason does Venetia give for refusing to marry Oswald.
(a) He is too headstrung.
(b) She is in love with someone else.
(c) She doesn't want to move abroad.
(d) He is too young.
5. What is the name of Aubrey's dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
2. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
3. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
4. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
5. What is Mrs. Priddy's opinion of Damerel in Chapter 7?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)