|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Fourteen and Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) The Priory.
(c) The riverbank.
(d) Just outside the village.
2. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
(a) Do the opposite.
(b) Laugh in her face.
(c) Check with Venetia first.
(d) Check for Charlotte's approval.
3. What does Damerel tell Venetia about Lady Sophie in Chapter 6?
(a) That Lady Sophia jilted him.
(b) That he and Lady Sophia have a daughter.
(c) That Lady Sophia is Venetia's cousin.
(d) That Lady Sophia is dead.
4. What is one of the things Aubrey and Damerel discussed while Venetia was away?
(a) Mrs. Priddy's dislike for Damerel.
(b) Damerel's last love affair.
(c) Aubrey's father's hunting skills.
(d) The latest operas in London.
5. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
(a) To a monastery.
(b) On a holiday to France.
(c) To stay with his Uncle.
(d) To a university.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald talk about often?
2. What does Lady Denny worry about once she realizes that Venetia loves Damerel?
3. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
4. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
5. Why do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald away?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)