|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(d) Upside-down cake.
2. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
3. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
(a) A young man.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A pauper.
(d) One of his maids.
4. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Orders her home.
(b) Scolds her.
(c) Offers her his horse.
(d) Kisses her.
5. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As anxious.
(b) As slow-witted.
(c) As stubborn.
(d) As compassionate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
2. Whom does Oswald dislike?
3. Who is Damerel?
4. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
5. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)