|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Oswald self-conscious around Yardley?
(a) Yardley's frankness.
(b) Yardley's confidence.
(c) Yardley's fashion sense.
(d) Yardley's flirtatiousness.
2. How is Edward Yardley described in Chapter 1?
(a) As compassionate.
(b) As anxious.
(c) As stubborn.
(d) As slow-witted.
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
(a) Orders her home.
(b) Scolds her.
(c) Offers her his horse.
(d) Kisses her.
4. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
(a) Georgette Heyer.
(b) Jane Austen.
(c) Anya Seton.
(d) Victoria Holt.
5. Who is Damerel?
(a) A Duke.
(b) An Earl.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
2. Who is Aubrey?
3. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
4. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
5. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)