|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) Using famous quotes.
(b) Using lyrics from songs.
(c) In French.
(d) In rhymes.
2. What does Venetia refuse to change her behavior just to avoid?
(d) Angering others.
3. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
(a) Invites her nurse along.
(b) Changes her clothes.
(c) Packs a snack.
(d) Brushes her hair.
4. How does Oswald try to act around Venetia?
5. What does Venetia say that shocks people?
(a) That her father haunts the family house.
(b) That she caused her father's death.
(c) That she doesn't miss her father.
(d) That her mother is alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
2. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
3. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
4. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
5. How many times in her life has Venetia met Damerel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)