|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
2. How does Damerel get Yardley to leave the Priory?
(a) He asks him to fetch medicine from the village.
(b) He implies that Venetia will be leaving.
(c) He asks him to go.
(d) He offers him lunch.
3. What is Clara Denny's opinion of Yardley?
(a) She thinks he is clever and funny.
(b) She thinks he is pushy and rude.
(c) She thinks he is strange and disturbed.
(d) She thinks he is handsome, but dimwitted.
4. Who is Aubrey?
(a) Venetia's cousin.
(b) Venetia's father.
(c) Venetia's servant.
(d) Venetia's brother.
5. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Three days.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Ten days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Yardley convinced of in Chapter 1?
2. What does Oswald hear as he wanders around Undershaw?
3. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
4. How is Charlotte's demeanor described to the reader?
5. What does Lady Denny worry about once she realizes that Venetia loves Damerel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)