|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
(a) On a holiday to France.
(b) To a university.
(c) To a monastery.
(d) To stay with his Uncle.
2. Why does Aubrey's dog begin to bark in Chapter 14?
(a) Charlotte goes into labor.
(b) Someone is lurking outside the window.
(c) Mrs. Scorrier hit the dog.
(d) Aubrey shouts at Mrs. Scorrier.
3. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
(c) Rose bushes.
(d) A spider web.
4. Why is Venetia unable to sleep during her London trip in Chapter 16?
(a) Her uncle snores loudly.
(b) She can't stop thinking of Damerel.
(c) There is a thunderstorm.
(d) She is ill.
5. Who is Marston?
(a) Damerel's servant.
(b) The vicar.
(c) A squire.
(d) Oswald's friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oswald seek from Damerel when he intercepts him on the way home in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
4. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
5. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)