|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
2. Who is the striking woman who Venetia saw in Chapter 18?
(a) Venetia's mother.
(b) A famous actress.
(c) A duchess.
(d) Damerel's former lover.
3. Where does Venetia go following her visit with her uncle in Chapter 15?
(a) To buy supplies in the village.
(b) To say goodbye to Aubrey.
(c) To the Priory.
(d) To her room.
4. What prompts Aubrey to change his behavior towards Mrs. Scorrier in Chapter 14?
(a) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier praised him for his intelligence.
(b) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier has a large fortune.
(c) Damerel tells Aubrey that he is making things hard on Venetia.
(d) Damerel tells Aubrey that Mrs. Scorrier is deformed too.
5. How does Venetia react when Oswald offers to protect her from Damerel ?
(a) She is touched.
(b) She cries with relief.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She gets angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
2. Why is Damerel glad for Aubrey's injury?
3. What does Aubrey tell Venetia while returning home in a buggy in Chapter 10?
4. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
5. What do Venetia and Damerel talk about in the garden in Chapter 6?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)