|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Oswald dislike?
(a) The aristocracy.
(b) Crippled people.
2. Why is Venetia worried that something is wrong with Aubrey at the beginning of Chapter 4?
(a) His dog returns alone.
(b) He did not come home for lunch.
(c) His horse can be seen wandering on a ridge.
(d) He said he would be back in ten minutes.
3. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(a) Upside-down cake.
4. Why do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald away?
(a) He requests an adventure.
(b) They are worried about his behavior.
(c) The villagers gossip about him.
(d) He threatens to harm Damerel.
5. How does Mrs. Hendred react when she sees the striking woman in Chapter 18?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She gets excited.
(c) She becomes upset.
(d) She gasps.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sir John and Lady Denny send Oswald?
2. How does Venetia react to Mrs. Scorrier's attempt to make amends?
3. Who is Marston?
4. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
5. What is Clara Denny's opinion of Yardley?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)