|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald tell Venetia he is fearful of?
(a) What Yardley will do if he gets jealous.
(b) Damerel behaving inappropriately.
(c) Damerel absconding with Venetia's inheritance.
(d) Venetia having her heart broken.
2. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(b) Upside-down cake.
3. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
(a) His lack of a sense of humor.
(b) His neglect of his estate.
(c) His flirting with her daughters.
(d) His treatment of Sophie.
4. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
(a) Do the opposite.
(b) Check for Charlotte's approval.
(c) Laugh in her face.
(d) Check with Venetia first.
5. What is Lady Denny's husband's name?
(a) Sir Samuel.
(b) Sir John.
(c) Sir David.
(d) Sir Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
2. Why did Conway send Mrs. Scorrier to Undershaw?
3. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
4. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
5. What is Clara Denny's opinion of Yardley?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)