|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(d) Upside-down cake.
2. How is Charlotte's demeanor described to the reader?
(a) As demure yet confident.
(b) As snooty and dull.
(c) As bold and brash.
(d) As pleasant, but scared.
3. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
(c) Lady Denny.
4. What does Mrs. Scorrier demand of Venetia in Chapter 13?
(a) To pick and marry a suitor.
(b) To stop handling the estate finances.
(c) To treat Charlotte like a sister.
(d) To stop Damerel's visits to Undershaw.
5. Why did Venetia think Damerel returned to the Priory?
(a) To entertain guests.
(b) On business.
(c) So he could meet her.
(d) To recuperate from an injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
2. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
3. In Chapter 2, what are society ladies said not to have done?
4. Why did Conway send Mrs. Scorrier to Undershaw?
5. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)