|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Venetia stop going to the Priory in Chapter 8?
(a) Bad weather moves in.
(b) She and Damerel have a disagreement.
(c) Mrs. Denny advises against it.
(d) Aubrey returns home.
2. Who does Venetia think would be jealous of Damerel?
(c) Her father.
3. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
(a) Upside-down cake.
4. What does Lady Denny hold against Damerel?
(a) His treatment of Sophie.
(b) His neglect of his estate.
(c) His flirting with her daughters.
(d) His lack of a sense of humor.
5. What do Venetia and Damerel talk about in the garden in Chapter 6?
(a) Their fathers.
(b) Life in the village.
(d) Aubrey's travels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
2. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
3. What does Oswald talk about often?
4. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
5. How did Damerel feel after his affair with Lady Sophia?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)