|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what manner do Damerel and Venetia speak to each other in Chapter 2?
(a) In rhymes.
(b) In French.
(c) Using lyrics from songs.
(d) Using famous quotes.
2. How did Lord Damerel offend Lady Denny's daughters?
(a) By suggesting they were old maids.
(b) By scolding them.
(c) By not speaking to them.
(d) By calling them children.
3. Why is Yardley threatened by Damerel?
(a) He worries Damerel will steal Venetia's heart.
(b) He worries Damerel will attack Aubrey.
(c) He worries there will be gossip about Damerel and Venetia.
(d) He worries Damerel will buy the Undershaw Estate.
4. Why did Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) To retrieve a book.
(b) To save some kittens.
(c) To pick apples.
(d) To reach a box.
5. Who is Damerel?
(a) A Duke.
(b) An Earl.
(c) A Baron.
(d) A Lord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damerel tell Venetia about Lady Sophie in Chapter 6?
2. What does Venetia notice about Damerel?
3. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
4. What does Venetia note to Oswald about his father.
5. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)