|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
(a) Damerel, Venetia and Aubrey are too comfortable together.
(b) His chances are good for winning Venetia's heart.
(c) He should work with Yardley to get rid of Damerel.
(d) That his mother should counsel Venetia about propriety.
2. What does Venetia do before going to pick fruit?
(a) Changes her clothes.
(b) Invites her nurse along.
(c) Brushes her hair.
(d) Packs a snack.
3. What word did Venetia use to describe Yardley to Damerel?
4. What is the name of Venetia's family estate?
5. Why does Venetia stop going to the Priory in Chapter 8?
(a) She and Damerel have a disagreement.
(b) Bad weather moves in.
(c) Aubrey returns home.
(d) Mrs. Denny advises against it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Charlotte's demeanor described to the reader?
2. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
3. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
4. Who is with Damerel when they encounter Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)