|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Oswald view Damerel in Chapter 8?
(a) As a sporting rival.
(b) As a friend.
(c) As a romantic rival.
(d) As a threat to Venetia's innocence.
2. What does Oswald talk about often?
(b) Medical studies.
(c) The places he has been.
(d) Changes he will make to his father's estate.
3. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
(a) He should work with Yardley to get rid of Damerel.
(b) That his mother should counsel Venetia about propriety.
(c) Damerel, Venetia and Aubrey are too comfortable together.
(d) His chances are good for winning Venetia's heart.
4. What does Damerel announce at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) He never wants to see Venetia again.
(b) He saw Conway in the village.
(c) He will stay longer than planned.
(d) He will soon leave his estate again.
5. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) In the barn.
(b) To the attic.
(c) Up a tree.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Yardley think Venetia will marry him?
2. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
3. What is big news in town in Chapter 3?
4. How does Yardley speak to Venetia in in Chapter 3?
5. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)