|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Venetia think Damerel returned to the Priory?
(a) On business.
(b) To recuperate from an injury.
(c) So he could meet her.
(d) To entertain guests.
2. Why does Venetia stop going to the Priory in Chapter 8?
(a) She and Damerel have a disagreement.
(b) Bad weather moves in.
(c) Mrs. Denny advises against it.
(d) Aubrey returns home.
3. What does Venetia decide to pick in Chapter 2?
4. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was dashing.
(b) He was charming.
(c) He was dull.
(d) He was ugly.
5. What about Yardley upsets Aubrey in Chapter 6?
(a) That he doubts Aubrey's intelligence.
(b) That he takes a drink without being offered one.
(c) That he speaks to Venetia rudely.
(d) That he assumes authority when he has none.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Damerel tell Venetia about Lady Sophie in Chapter 6?
2. What does Oswald talk about often?
3. What does Damerel question Venetia about?
4. Why does Oswald say Venetia can't understand the danger Damerel poses to her?
5. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)