|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was charming.
(b) He was dashing.
(c) He was dull.
(d) He was ugly.
2. How long does Aubrey stay at the Priory?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Ten days.
(d) Five days.
3. What did Mrs. Priddy once tell Venetia about her mother?
(a) That she was smart.
(b) That she had a lovely singing voice.
(c) That she was pretty.
(d) That she had a skill for painting.
4. Who did Damerel initially think Venetia was?
(a) A young man.
(b) His cousin.
(c) A pauper.
(d) One of his maids.
5. How does Lady Denny act toward Lord Damerel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Venetia intend to make with what she picks in Chapter 2?
2. What does Damerel manage to do after just a few moments in Chapter 12?
3. What does Damerel do after untangling Venetia?
4. In Chapter 2, what are society ladies said not to have done?
5. How does Yardley speak to Venetia in in Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)