|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog does Aubrey have?
(a) A Beagle.
(b) A Spaniel.
(c) A Terrier.
(d) A Boxer.
2. Why did Conway send Mrs. Scorrier to Undershaw?
(a) She lost her own home due to debt.
(b) She wants to run his estate.
(c) She can't bear to be apart from her daughter.
(d) She was causing trouble for him at his post.
3. What did Lady Denny's daughter's think of Lord Damerel?
(a) He was dashing.
(b) He was dull.
(c) He was ugly.
(d) He was charming.
4. Who is Sophie Rendlesham?
(a) The woman Lord Damerel ran off with.
(b) Venetia's neighbor.
(c) Venetia's aunt.
(d) Damerel's head housekeeper.
5. Where does Oswald see Venetia climb a ladder?
(a) In the library.
(b) Up a tree.
(c) To the attic.
(d) In the barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yardley speak to Venetia in in Chapter 3?
2. What reason does Venetia give for refusing to marry Oswald.
3. What do Venetia and Damerel talk about in the garden in Chapter 6?
4. What is Damerel's real reason for returning to his estate?
5. Who does NOT worry about the propriety of Venetia's visits to the Priory in Chapter 7?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)