|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven, Twelve, and Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Venetia get tangled in during Chapter 2?
(a) A spider web.
(c) Rose bushes.
2. Where does Venetia head to pick fruit in Chapter 2?
(a) Just outside the village.
(b) The Priory.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) The riverbank.
3. What does Venetia note to Oswald about his father.
(a) That he will probably leave Oswald penniless.
(b) That his father is deeply in debt to her family.
(c) That he told her to refuse Oswald's proposals.
(d) That he has someone else he wants Oswald to marry.
4. What happens to Aubrey at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) He develops a high fever.
(b) He gets lost in the woods.
(c) He falls down some stairs.
(d) He falls from a horse.
5. Who does Venetia tell about her encounter with Lord Damerel ?
(a) No one.
(d) Mrs. Priddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lady Denny act toward Lord Damerel?
2. What do the servants do when Mrs. Scorrier asks them to do anything?
3. Why does Mrs. Scorrier stop interfering in Aubrey's affairs after awhile?
4. What is one of Lady Denny's daughter's named?
5. What does Oswald decide when he visit's the Priory?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)