1. Who is the author of "Venetia"?
(a) Victoria Holt.
(b) Anya Seton.
(c) Georgette Heyer.
(d) Jane Austen.
2. How old is Venetia at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Twenty-eight years old
(b) Twenty-five years old.
(c) Nineteen years old.
(d) Twenty-one years old.
3. What word describes Venetia's life so far?
4. Who is Aubrey?
(a) Venetia's brother.
(b) Venetia's cousin.
(c) Venetia's father.
(d) Venetia's servant.
5. What does Aubrey spend most of his time doing?
6. What does Venetia intend to do with her inheritance?
(a) Open a shop in London.
(b) Set up her own house.
(c) Donate it to charity.
7. Who owns the manor Venetia lives in?
8. Why does Venetia's elder brother leave home frequently?
(a) He is searching for his mother.
(b) He is in the military.
(c) He travels for business.
(d) He finds the home uncomfortable.
9. What tradition did Venetia's father deny her?
(a) A baptism.
(b) Birthday parties.
(c) A London coming out.
(d) An education.
This section contains 4,521 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)