Short Answer Key
Part One: Chapters 1-2, (pg 3-28)
1. What year is the novel set in?
2. What is Alyx's surname?
3. How old is Alyx at the beginning of the novel?
4. What country does Alyx live in?
5. What is the name of the village where Alyx lives at the beginning of the novel?
6. Who does Alyx live with at the beginning of the novel?
7. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
A traveling troubadour.
8. Where is Alyx the main singer in her village?
9. How many years does Alyx study music intensely?
10. Why does Alyx not hear three large men approach her on her way to practice?
Alyx is engrossed in her singing.
11. Where will Pagnell soon be the Earl of?
12. When men break into Alyx's house,...
This section contains 2,471 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)