1. What year is the novel set in?
2. What is Alyx's surname?
3. How old is Alyx at the beginning of the novel?
4. What country does Alyx live in?
5. What is the name of the village where Alyx lives at the beginning of the novel?
6. Who does Alyx live with at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her father and mother.
(b) Her father and two brothers.
(c) Her father and sister.
(d) Her father.
7. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
(a) A traveling troubadour.
(b) A royal guard.
(c) A priest.
(d) A relative.
8. Where is Alyx the main singer in her village?
(a) The church.
(b) The school.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The town square.
9. How many years does Alyx study music intensely?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Three years.
This section contains 4,659 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)