1. What year is the novel set in?
2. What is Alyx's surname?
3. How old is Alyx at the beginning of the novel?
4. What country does Alyx live in?
5. What is the name of the village where Alyx lives at the beginning of the novel?
6. Who does Alyx live with at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Her father and sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her father and mother.
(d) Her father and two brothers.
7. Who gives Alyx an instrument when she is ten?
(a) A traveling troubadour.
(b) A royal guard.
(c) A relative.
(d) A priest.
8. Where is Alyx the main singer in her village?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The church.
(c) The town square.
(d) The school.
9. How many years does Alyx study music intensely?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
This section contains 4,659 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)