|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
2. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
4. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
5. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast two characters from the book. Be sure to take into consideration the characters' actions, personalities, and more when comparing and contrasting. Use a graphic organizer to help organize your thoughts. Use evidence from the text to support your assertions.
Essay Topic 2
With which main character from the book (Anne, Jennifer, or Neely) do you feel you relate most? Why do you relate best with this character? Use examples from your life and compare them with the actions of your chosen character to explain the similarities.
Essay Topic 3
What do you think of Anne's statements at the end of the book? It becomes pretty obvious that she has no intention to leave Lyon. What would you have done in her case? Do you think she is brave or cowardly for her making the choice she did?
This section contains 1,254 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)