Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
2. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
4. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
5. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
Between Jennifer North and Neely O'Hara, which person achieved more success in their lives? Both were highly motivated people who used what "God gave them" to reach their goals. In your opinion, who succeeded the most and why? Use examples from the text to support your opinion.
What do you believe the theme of the novel is? Remember, a theme starts out as a universal idea that anyone can relate to and then is narrowed down to the novel specifically. Describe the theme and defend your answer with examples from the text.
Describe and analyze the character of Neely. Why does she do the things she does and what has happened in her life to make her this way? Do you believe that Lyon's statement that she will self-destruct is true? Explain.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)