Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
2. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
4. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
5. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
Essay Topic 1
Between Jennifer North and Neely O'Hara, which person achieved more success in their lives? Both were highly motivated people who used what "God gave them" to reach their goals. In your opinion, who succeeded the most and why? Use examples from the text to support your opinion.
Essay Topic 2
What do you think of Anne's statements at the end of the book? It becomes pretty obvious that she has no intention to leave Lyon. What would you have done in her case? Do you think she is brave or cowardly for her making the choice she did?
Essay Topic 3
With which main character from the book (Anne, Jennifer, or Neely) do you feel you relate most? Why do you relate best with this character? Use examples from your life and compare them with the actions of your chosen character to explain the similarities.
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)