|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
2. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
3. What is Henry's advice to Anne when he and Anne discuss Lyon's marital indiscretions?
(a) Henry tells Anne to confront Lyon.
(b) Henry tells Anne to confront Neely.
(c) Henry tells Anne to pretend not to know.
(d) Henry tells Anne to turn to "dolls" to get over it.
4. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
5. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
(a) London Belle.
(b) Belle of the Ball.
(c) Southern Belle.
(d) Honey Belle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely return back in NYC after only three weeks on her new film in Hollywood?
2. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
3. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
4. Why will Lyon not see Neely when she wants on New Year's?
5. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)