|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Connie Masters.
(b) Neely O'Hara.
(c) Tim Casablanca.
(d) Peter Shay.
2. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) He has a stroke.
(b) He has a heart attack.
(c) His daughter dies.
(d) He is injured in a car accident.
3. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Grammy Award.
(b) The Academy Award.
(c) The Tony Award.
(d) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
4. How does Kevin Gilmore refer to Lyon Burke?
(a) As a hack writer.
(b) As a two-faced playboy.
(c) As a fake writer.
(d) As a British jerk.
5. Where does Neely catch Tim when he is cheating on her?
(a) In their kitchen.
(b) In ther bed.
(c) In their shower.
(d) In their pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
2. What habit did Neely begin when her divorce became final?
3. In the end, what does Ted do when Neely confronts him while he is with another person?
4. What is the one thing Anne wants when she gets married?
5. What does Lyon tell Neely about the firm and their relationship with her.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted do after he and Neely fight when Neely finds him with another girl?
2. How does winning the Academy Award change Neely's life?
3. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
4. What is the catalyst for Anne going to see Lyon again?
5. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
6. Why does Neely return from Hollywood after only three weeks of shooting?
7. How does Neely react when she realizes that she missed her sons' birthday?
8. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
9. Why did the studio blackball Ted's new girlfriend?
10. What do Neely's comments about Lyon spending time with other women tell the reader about her character?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)