|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
2. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
(a) In Hollywood.
(b) In Manhattan.
(c) In Idelwood.
(d) In LA.
3. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
4. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(b) She gets chicken pox.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets pneumonia.
5. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
2. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
3. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
4. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
5. What does Henry hope for Jennifer while she is in France?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)