|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing a husband would provide that Anne has never had to worry about?
2. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
(a) The feathers of a bird.
(b) A dog's fur.
(c) A lion's mane.
(d) A mop.
3. What does Kevin offer to do with Gillian Cosmetics when he marries Anne and is recovered?
(a) Hire a new Gillian girl.
(b) Create a new line of eyeshadows named after Anne.
(c) Sell his company.
(d) Hire a new Vice President.
4. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
5. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
2. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
3. Why is Henry confused by Jennifer North after she returns from California and goes to Europe with Claude?
4. How many days behind shooting are they when Neely walks off set in 1953 in California?
5. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Neely so nervous to do Kevin's show?
2. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
3. Why does Anne say that Jennifer will always be in debt? Why is Jennifer really in debt?
4. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
5. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
6. What do Neely's comments about Lyon spending time with other women tell the reader about her character?
7. Why does Jennifer go to Switzerland?
8. How does winning the Academy Award change Neely's life?
9. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
10. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)