|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 weeks.
2. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(b) She gets chicken pox.
(c) She gets pneumonia.
(d) She is involved in a car accident.
3. Why is Henry confused by Jennifer North after she returns from California and goes to Europe with Claude?
(a) He doesn't understand what she spends all of her money on.
(b) He doesn't understand why she left Tony Polar.
(c) He doesn't understand why she had an abortion.
(d) He doesn't understand why she would do nude films.
4. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
(a) The feathers of a bird.
(b) A lion's mane.
(c) A dog's fur.
(d) A mop.
5. How does Anne describe her victory over Neely?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
2. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
3. Why does Jennifer ask Henry for money?
4. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
5. What is Henry's advice to Anne when he and Anne discuss Lyon's marital indiscretions?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lyon react when he finds out Jennifer Burke has been born?
2. Why does Anne include Spain in her list of places to go on her honeymoon?
3. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
4. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
5. Why is Jennifer so smitten with Senator Winston Adams?
6. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
7. Why does Kevin secretly blame everything on Neely?
8. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
9. Why does Kevin Gillmore finally ask Anne to marry him?
10. Why does Jennifer kill herself?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)