|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Helen Lawson.
(b) Bea Sanchez.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Judy Garland.
2. What person from Anne's past returns in 1961?
(a) Lil' Cole.
(b) Claude Chardot.
(c) Zeke Whyte.
(d) Lyon Burke.
3. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
(a) Anne is sick because she has the flu.
(b) Anne is sick because she is pregnant.
(c) Anne is sick because she has just caught Lyon cheating on her.
(d) Anne is sick because she has cancer.
4. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
5. Where do Neely and Helen run into one another and fight?
(c) The Persian Room.
(d) The Russian Tea Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Neely catch Tim when he is cheating on her?
2. Who is the star of the new Broadway hit in 1964?
3. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
4. What does Kevin offer to do with Gillian Cosmetics when he marries Anne and is recovered?
5. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Neely so nervous to do Kevin's show?
2. How does winning the Academy Award change Neely's life?
3. Why does Jennifer go to Switzerland?
4. How does Lyon react when he finds out Jennifer Burke has been born?
5. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
6. Why does Jennifer kill herself?
7. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
8. Why does Kevin Gillmore finally ask Anne to marry him?
9. Why does Anne include Spain in her list of places to go on her honeymoon?
10. What does Ted do after he and Neely fight when Neely finds him with another girl?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)