|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
2. Whose show do Anne, Kevin, and Neely go to see in New York after Neely returns in 1957?
(a) Jennifer North's.
(b) Judy Garland's.
(c) Terry King's.
(d) Helen Lawson's.
3. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
(a) Helen Burke.
(b) Annie Burke.
(c) Elaine Burke.
(d) Jennifer Burke.
4. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
(a) Nelly needs to go there for the sleep cure.
(b) Neely wants to live there and needs his help finding an apartment.
(c) Neely is on tour there.
(d) Neely has to shoot a picture there.
5. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
(a) Firde Ted as their designer.
(b) Provided Neely with a houseboy.
(c) Stopped Ted's lover from working.
(d) Refused to have their actresses wear Ted's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
2. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
3. What is the one thing Anne wants when she gets married?
4. What does Lyon tell Neely about the firm and their relationship with her.
5. Why does Neely return back in NYC after only three weeks on her new film in Hollywood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
2. Why does Jennifer kill herself?
3. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
4. What is the catalyst for Anne going to see Lyon again?
5. Why does Lyon eventually decide to drop Neely from the firm?
6. What does Ted do after he and Neely fight when Neely finds him with another girl?
7. Why does Kevin Gilmore want Anne to be the Gillian girl?
8. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
9. Why is Neely so nervous to do Kevin's show?
10. Why does Anne say that Jennifer will always be in debt? Why is Jennifer really in debt?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)