|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Anne describe her victory over Neely?
2. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
3. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Neely told him to make him mad.
(b) Henry told him to make him mad.
(c) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
(d) Anne told him while drunk.
4. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
(a) Anne is sick because she has cancer.
(b) Anne is sick because she has just caught Lyon cheating on her.
(c) Anne is sick because she has the flu.
(d) Anne is sick because she is pregnant.
5. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
(a) In Hollywood.
(b) In LA.
(c) In Manhattan.
(d) In Idelwood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing a husband would provide that Anne has never had to worry about?
2. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
3. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
4. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
5. What does Lyon tell Neely about the firm and their relationship with her.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kevin secretly blame everything on Neely?
2. How does Neely react when she realizes that she missed her sons' birthday?
3. Why does Anne include Spain in her list of places to go on her honeymoon?
4. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
5. How does Lyon react when he finds out Jennifer Burke has been born?
6. Why does Neely return from Hollywood after only three weeks of shooting?
7. Why is Jennifer so smitten with Senator Winston Adams?
8. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
9. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
10. Why did the studio blackball Ted's new girlfriend?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)