|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(b) Quits making movies.
(c) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(d) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
2. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
(a) Willie Henderson
(b) Kevin Gillmore.
(c) Lyon Burke
(d) Henry Bellamey
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
(a) Neely tells Anne that they are having an affair.
(b) Anne has a gut feeling.
(c) Neely and Lyon do not return home from Europe and instead go to California together without telling Anne.
(d) Anne sees a picture of Lyon and Neely kissing.
4. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
(a) She needs a work visa.
(b) She needs a TB shot.
(c) She needs her passport.
(d) She needs to save some money first.
5. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets chicken pox.
(b) She gets pneumonia.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
2. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
3. What is one thing a husband would provide that Anne has never had to worry about?
4. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
5. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)