|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
(d) Greenwich Village.
2. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her son's first birthday.
(c) Tim's runway show.
(d) Her anniversary.
3. Why does Jennifer think no one loves her for more than her face or body?
(a) Jennifer is too sexy.
(b) Jennifer is not confident enough.
(c) Jennifer only picks bad guys.
(d) Jennifer is not lovable.
4. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
5. What person from Anne's past returns in 1961?
(a) Lil' Cole.
(b) Zeke Whyte.
(c) Lyon Burke.
(d) Claude Chardot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
2. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
3. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
4. Why does Jennifer ask Henry for money?
5. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lyon react when he finds out Jennifer Burke has been born?
2. How does winning the Academy Award change Neely's life?
3. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
4. What do Neely's comments about Lyon spending time with other women tell the reader about her character?
5. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
6. Why does Anne include Spain in her list of places to go on her honeymoon?
7. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
8. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
9. Why does Jennifer kill herself?
10. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)