|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
(a) Anne is sick because she is pregnant.
(b) Anne is sick because she has cancer.
(c) Anne is sick because she has just caught Lyon cheating on her.
(d) Anne is sick because she has the flu.
2. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(b) Gillian Cosmetics.
(c) Ted Casablanca.
3. Why does Neely return to NYC?
(a) She returns because she has a Broadway show.
(b) She returns to borrow money from Anne.
(c) She returns because Jennifer has died.
(d) She returns because her new boyfriend is from there.
4. Where do Jennifer and Winston Adams make their first public debut as a couple?
(a) The Russian Tea Room.
(c) The Persian Room.
5. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
(a) Carl Rosband.
(b) Markus Gamman.
(c) John Stykes.
(d) Barry Haake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
2. How many days behind shooting are they when Neely walks off set in 1953 in California?
3. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
4. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
5. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
2. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
3. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
4. Why is Neely so nervous to do Kevin's show?
5. What is the catalyst for Anne going to see Lyon again?
6. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
7. What do Neely's comments about Lyon spending time with other women tell the reader about her character?
8. Why does Neely return from Hollywood after only three weeks of shooting?
9. Why does Kevin Gillmore finally ask Anne to marry him?
10. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)