|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
2. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
(a) Elaine Burke.
(b) Helen Burke.
(c) Annie Burke.
(d) Jennifer Burke.
3. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) His daughter dies.
(b) He has a stroke.
(c) He is injured in a car accident.
(d) He has a heart attack.
4. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
5. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
(a) The Longworth Agency
(b) Mark and Sons.
(c) Harrison and Co.
(d) Johnson Harris
Short Answer Questions
1. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
2. Why will Lyon not see Neely when she wants on New Year's?
3. In the end, what does Ted do when Neely confronts him while he is with another person?
4. When Anne meets Henry for lunch at 21, how many weeks has she worked for Gillian?
5. What is the one thing Anne wants when she gets married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the catalyst for Anne going to see Lyon again?
2. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
3. Why does Henry say that the press is not covering Neely's affair with Lyon very hard?
4. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
5. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
6. Why does Lyon eventually decide to drop Neely from the firm?
7. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
8. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
9. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
10. Why did the studio blackball Ted's new girlfriend?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)