|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets pneumonia.
(b) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets chicken pox.
2. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Helen Lawson
(b) Anne Welles
(c) Jennifer North
(d) Neely O'Hara
3. How many days behind shooting are they when Neely walks off set in 1953 in California?
4. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Tony Polar.
(b) Judy Garland.
(c) Bea Sanchez.
(d) Helen Lawson.
5. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
(a) Helen Burke.
(b) Annie Burke.
(c) Jennifer Burke.
(d) Elaine Burke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
2. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
3. What does Lyon tell Neely about the firm and their relationship with her.
4. In the end, what does Ted do when Neely confronts him while he is with another person?
5. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)