|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anne meets Henry for lunch at 21, how many weeks has she worked for Gillian?
2. Where do Neely and Helen run into one another and fight?
(a) The Persian Room.
(b) The Russian Tea Room.
3. Who is inheriting all of Jennifer's money?
(b) Her mother.
4. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He is injured in a car accident.
(c) He has a stroke.
(d) His daughter dies.
5. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
(a) In Idelwood.
(b) In LA.
(c) In Manhattan.
(d) In Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
2. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
3. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
4. Where does Jennifer go to get the sleep cure in order to lose weight?
5. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Neely's comments about Lyon spending time with other women tell the reader about her character?
2. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
3. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
4. Why does Kevin Gilmore want Anne to be the Gillian girl?
5. Why does Neely return from Hollywood after only three weeks of shooting?
6. Why does Jennifer kill herself?
7. Why does Anne include Spain in her list of places to go on her honeymoon?
8. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
9. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
10. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)