|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(a) Ted Casablanca.
(c) Gillian Cosmetics.
2. Whose show do Anne, Kevin, and Neely go to see in New York after Neely returns in 1957?
(a) Judy Garland's.
(b) Terry King's.
(c) Helen Lawson's.
(d) Jennifer North's.
3. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
4. Why does Winston Adams say it feels as if he knows Anne?
(a) Because Jennifer tells him all about her.
(b) Because he reads about her in the columns.
(c) Because he watches her on TV.
(d) Because he reads all of Lyon Burke's books, in which Anne is a central character.
5. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
(a) Refused to have their actresses wear Ted's clothes.
(b) Firde Ted as their designer.
(c) Stopped Ted's lover from working.
(d) Provided Neely with a houseboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
2. Who does Neely read that Anne is dating in the columns in 1950?
3. Why does Neely close her eyes as she performs?
4. Where does Jennifer go to get the sleep cure in order to lose weight?
5. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)