|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
2. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
(c) The Tony Award.
(d) The Grammy Award.
3. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Henry told him to make him mad.
(b) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
(c) Anne told him while drunk.
(d) Neely told him to make him mad.
4. How does Anne describe her victory over Neely?
5. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the star of the new Broadway hit in 1964?
2. Where does Neely catch Tim when he is cheating on her?
3. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
4. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
5. Where do Jennifer and Winston Adams make their first public debut as a couple?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kevin secretly blame everything on Neely?
2. Why is Jennifer so smitten with Senator Winston Adams?
3. Why does Neely not want to continue the tour?
4. Why does Kevin Gilmore want Anne to be the Gillian girl?
5. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
6. Why does Henry say that the press is not covering Neely's affair with Lyon very hard?
7. Why does Anne say that Jennifer will always be in debt? Why is Jennifer really in debt?
8. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
9. Describe Jennifer and Claude's relationship.
10. Why does Jennifer go to Switzerland?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)