|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lyon use to describe Neely?
2. In whose apartment are Neely, Jennifer, and Anne living?
3. How much does Anne's room cost?
4. Who does Helen Lawson ignore at the opening of Neely's show?
5. What idea does Jennifer come up with to gain more control over Tony?
(a) To have a baby.
(b) To move out temporarily.
(c) To kill Miriam.
(d) To leave him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the actress who is rivaling Helen Lawson on stage?
2. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
3. Who is Anne's boyfriend by October?
4. In what profession is Adele?
5. Who does Helen Lawson start dating as a result of her friendship with Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Anne first met Allen, what did she think that he did for a living? What does he actually do for a living and why did he hide his profession from Anne?
2. Why does Jennifer want to go to France and make nude films?
3. Why do you believe Miriam is upset upon hearing that Jen is pregnant?
4. Describe exactly what Anne's job will be at Bellamy and Bellows.
5. Describe Jennifer's relationship with Maria.
6. Why does Lyon say that he cannot marry Anne?
7. Why is the paparazzi following Anne and how does she react to it?
8. Why is every girl in the office and in New York in love with Lyon Burke and how does Anne react to this news?
9. What is Zeke Whyte's role in Neely's life?
10. How does Neely feel about Helen Lawson?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)