|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What idea does Jennifer come up with to gain more control over Tony?
(a) To have a baby.
(b) To leave him.
(c) To kill Miriam.
(d) To move out temporarily.
2. How much does Anne's room cost?
3. Who does Anne have a crush on from the office?
(a) George Bellows.
(b) Jon Bellows.
(c) Henry Bellamy.
(d) Lyon Burke.
4. How does Jennifer convince Tony to marry her?
(a) She convinces Miriam to allow him to do so.
(b) She seduces him.
(c) She ignores and ditches him.
(d) She gives him an ultimatum.
5. Overall, how does Tony feel about Jennifer's baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Anne supposed to marry back in her hometown?
2. Anne Welles left her hometown of________________________ Massachusetts for New York City and a fresh start.
3. Why are Anne and Lyon in New Haven, Connecticut?
4. What word does Lyon use to describe Neely?
5. Where do Allen and Anne meet Allen's father?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Neely react when she realizes that she missed her sons' birthday?
2. Why do you believe Miriam is upset upon hearing that Jen is pregnant?
3. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
4. Why does Miriam hire a private eye to track Jennifer?
5. Why is Jennifer so smitten with Senator Winston Adams?
6. Why is Mel so concerned that he will not be taken seriously in Hollywood?
7. Why does Neely switch from Bellamy and Bellows to Johnson Harris?
8. Why does Anne say that from now on, she could never be hurt badly?
9. Describe exactly what Anne's job will be at Bellamy and Bellows.
10. How does Lyon react when he finds out Jennifer Burke has been born?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)