|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose apartment are Neely, Jennifer, and Anne living?
2. How much will Neely start at in Hollywood?
(a) $1,000 a week.
(b) $2,000 a week.
(c) $500 a week.
(d) $800 a week.
3. To what does Anne compare her job?
(a) A human typewriter.
(b) A human pencil.
(c) A human stenograph.
(d) A human dictaphone.
4. How does Jennifer convince Tony to marry her?
(a) She convinces Miriam to allow him to do so.
(b) She ignores and ditches him.
(c) She gives him an ultimatum.
(d) She seduces him.
5. How large is Anne's diamond engagement ring?
(a) Twelve Carats.
(b) Two Carats.
(c) Ten Carats.
(d) Five Carats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which best describes why Mel doesn't want to follow Neely to Hollywood?
2. Why does Jennifer not like the sun?
3. Where was Lyon Burke born?
4. Who was the original partner of Henry Bellamy?
5. What college did Anne attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Miriam come to NYC to see Jen?
2. Why does Lyon leave?
3. How does Anne's family react to the news that she is moving to New York City?
4. Why is the paparazzi following Anne and how does she react to it?
5. What is Zeke Whyte's role in Neely's life?
6. Why is every girl in the office and in New York in love with Lyon Burke and how does Anne react to this news?
7. Why do you believe Miriam is upset upon hearing that Jen is pregnant?
8. Describe exactly what Anne's job will be at Bellamy and Bellows.
9. Why does Neely switch from Bellamy and Bellows to Johnson Harris?
10. Why is Neely so impressed to have a "living room with a white rug"?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)