|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Neely lose her virginity?
(a) Mike Dubinski.
(b) Lyon Burke.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Mel Harris.
2. Who replaces Terry King in "Hit the Sky"?
(a) Neely O'Hara.
(b) Laura Dubaine.
(c) Mary Swalley.
(d) Jennifer North.
3. Where does Jennifer want to take Tony Polar to get married?
4. In what profession is Adele?
5. Where are they when Jennifer reveals that she is pregnant?
(a) Out to dinner in the Valley.
(b) At a dinner party in a friend's home.
(c) At a dinner party in their home.
(d) On a plane to NYC.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neely's instructor want her to do with her clothes?
2. Who is the actress who is rivaling Helen Lawson on stage?
3. With whom is Neely having an affair?
4. What does Henry warn Jen that Miriam will do to the baby?
5. What is Henry Bellamy's original last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do Anne and Kevin not marry?
2. How does Henry take the news that Anne will be leaving him to become the Gillian girl?
3. Describe Jennifer's relationship with Maria.
4. What is the catalyst for Anne going to see Lyon again?
5. What does Ted do after he and Neely fight when Neely finds him with another girl?
6. Why does Helen Lawson allow Neely to take Terry King's place in the musical?
7. Why does Henry think Anne wants to stay with her job?
8. Why does Lyon leave?
9. Why does Jennifer go to Lawrenceville with Anne?
10. Why do you believe Miriam is upset upon hearing that Jen is pregnant?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)