|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is Mel offered with his new job?
(a) $300 a week.
(b) $400 a week.
(c) $150 a week.
(d) $200 a week.
2. What piece of furniture does Neely move into the apartment?
(a) A ballet bar.
(b) A piano.
(c) A new sofa.
(d) An armoir.
3. What is the name of Neely's instructor that is hired by her new agency?
(a) Lawrence Matthews.
(b) Tito Mallo.
(c) Zeke Whyte.
(d) Noel McQueen.
4. Where does Jennifer want to take Tony Polar to get married?
5. What does Henry warn Jen that Miriam will do to the baby?
(a) Make her give it up for adoption.
(b) Take over and raise it.
(c) Put it into acting classes.
(d) Kill it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Allen and Anne meet Allen's father?
2. Which best describes why Mel doesn't want to follow Neely to Hollywood?
3. Who does Anne have a crush on from the office?
4. What does Tony Polar give Jennifer for Christmas?
5. What does Neely give Mel credit for in regards to her career?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jennifer hide her true identity, lie about her age, and change her name?
2. How does Neely feel about Helen Lawson?
3. Why does Lyon leave?
4. Why does Miriam hire a private eye to track Jennifer?
5. Why does Miriam come to NYC to see Jen?
6. Why is Neely so impressed to have a "living room with a white rug"?
7. Why does Henry think Anne wants to stay with her job?
8. What does Miriam do to try break up Jennifer and Tony's marriage?
9. Why is every girl in the office and in New York in love with Lyon Burke and how does Anne react to this news?
10. How does Anne's family react to the news that she is moving to New York City?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)