|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose party is Neely invited to on New Year's Eve?
(a) Johnny Mallon's.
(b) Tony Polar's.
(c) Joe Valentine's.
(d) Lyon Burke's.
2. Where does Neely want to move when she is in California with Mel?
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Newport Beach.
(d) Bel Aire.
3. What word does Lyon use to describe Neely?
4. By October, Anne has made a friend in New York. What is the name of her friend?
(d) Miss Steinberg.
5. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
(a) Ballamy and Co.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) Burke and Bellows.
(d) Johnson Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are they when Jennifer reveals that she is pregnant?
2. Why does Anne return to Lawrenceville after Philadelphia?
3. What word does Neely use to describe the pregnancy?
4. Why are Anne and Lyon in New Haven, Connecticut?
5. Where does Lyon want to live with Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lyon say that he cannot marry Anne?
2. Why does Miriam come to NYC to see Jen?
3. Anne asks her mother if she ever really loved Anne's father. What makes Anne ask this question?
4. Why does Anne want to sell all of her parents' belongings?
5. How does Neely feel about Helen Lawson?
6. Why is the paparazzi following Anne and how does she react to it?
7. How does Anne react when Allen proposes to her and asks her to leave Bellamy and Bellows?
8. Describe Jennifer's relationship with Maria.
9. Why does Henry think Anne wants to stay with her job?
10. Why is Neely so impressed by the fact that Mel is in love with her?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)