|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Lyon use to describe Neely?
2. What idea does Jennifer come up with to gain more control over Tony?
(a) To kill Miriam.
(b) To move out temporarily.
(c) To have a baby.
(d) To leave him.
3. What color are Neely's diet pills?
4. How much does Anne's room cost?
5. To whom does Neely lose her virginity?
(a) Mike Dubinski.
(b) Lyon Burke.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Mel Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college did Anne attend?
2. Where is Jennifer originally from?
3. What does Jennifer decide to do with hers and Tony's baby?
4. Who does Helen Lawson start dating as a result of her friendship with Anne?
5. Why doesn't Lyon want to marry Anne, work on his book, and let her support him.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jennifer go to Lawrenceville with Anne?
2. Why won't Anne go to Mr. Bellamy on behalf of her friend Neely?
3. Why is Neely so impressed by the fact that Mel is in love with her?
4. What does Miriam do to try break up Jennifer and Tony's marriage?
5. Why does Neely switch from Bellamy and Bellows to Johnson Harris?
6. Why doesn't Anne know anything about the New York social scene?
7. How does Anne's family react to the news that she is moving to New York City?
8. Why does Jennifer hide her true identity, lie about her age, and change her name?
9. Describe Jennifer's relationship with Maria.
10. Why does Lyon leave?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)