Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Neely lose her virginity?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) Mike Dubinski.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Mel Harris.
2. What office co-worker does Anne turn down for a lunch date?
(a) Allen Cooper.
(b) Henry Bellamy.
(c) Lyon Burke.
(d) George Bellows.
3. What does Neely do when Jennifer tells her she is pregnant?
(a) Tells her to get an abortion.
(c) Throws her a baby shower.
(d) Says that she is pregnant too.
4. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
(a) Her mom and dad.
(b) Her mother and aunt Amy.
(c) Her two aunts.
(d) Her mom and stepdad.
5. Why does Miriam yell at Tony loudly about him sleeping with other women?
(a) To make him value everything his sister does for him.
(b) To make Tony realizes he may have impregnanted even more women than Jen.
(c) To make sure Jen hears and leaves him.
(d) To make him want to leave Jen for another woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are Neely's diet pills?
2. Why do Anne and Helen have a falling out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
3. Who is the person Jennifer first loved?
4. How old was Miriam when Tony was born?
5. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kevin Gilmore want Anne to be the Gillian girl?
2. How does Anne's family react to the news that she is moving to New York City?
3. What does Anne say about not marrying Lyon Burke and being changed when Henry asks her about it at lunch?
4. Why is Neely so impressed to have a "living room with a white rug"?
5. Why does Neely return from Hollywood after only three weeks of shooting?
6. Why does Helen Lawson allow Neely to take Terry King's place in the musical?
7. How does Lyon find out that Anne lent him the money in secret?
8. What are the reasons that Jennifer is unhappy in California? (There should be at least three.)
9. Why does Anne say that from now on, she could never be hurt badly?
10. Why do Kevin, Anne, and Neely go upstate to the sanitarium.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)