|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Neely's first impression of Helen Lawson?
(a) She is an alcoholic.
(b) She is a mean-spirited, cold "killer."
(c) She is clearly addicted to pills.
(d) She is indifferent.
2. In what profession is Adele?
3. What college did Anne attend?
(a) Lesly University.
(b) Sarah Lawrence.
(c) Mount Holyoke College.
4. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
(a) He had no money.
(b) He didn't want to have kids.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He raped her.
5. With what agency does Jennifer register?
(a) The Longworth Agency.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) John Powell.
(d) Johnson Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much will Neely start at in Hollywood?
2. How old is Jennifer North?
3. Anne Welles left her hometown of________________________ Massachusetts for New York City and a fresh start.
4. Who replaces Terry King in "Hit the Sky"?
5. What does Tony Polar give Jennifer for Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zeke Whyte's role in Neely's life?
2. Describe exactly what Anne's job will be at Bellamy and Bellows.
3. How does Neely feel about Helen Lawson?
4. Why does Anne want to sell all of her parents' belongings?
5. Describe Jennifer's relationship with Maria.
6. What does Miriam do to try break up Jennifer and Tony's marriage?
7. Why does Miriam come to NYC to see Jen?
8. How does Anne's family react to the news that she is moving to New York City?
9. Why is Neely leaving Mel?
10. How does Anne react when Allen proposes to her and asks her to leave Bellamy and Bellows?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)