Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(b) Quits making movies.
(c) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(d) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
2. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
(a) Willie Henderson
(b) Kevin Gillmore.
(c) Lyon Burke
(d) Henry Bellamey
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
(a) Neely tells Anne that they are having an affair.
(b) Anne has a gut feeling.
(c) Neely and Lyon do not return home from Europe and instead go to California together without telling Anne.
(d) Anne sees a picture of Lyon and Neely kissing.
4. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
(a) She needs a work visa.
(b) She needs a TB shot.
(c) She needs her passport.
(d) She needs to save some money first.
5. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets chicken pox.
(b) She gets pneumonia.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
6. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
7. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
(a) Drinks herself into an oblivian.
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Takes some "dolls" and alcohol.
(d) Runs away to Spain.
8. What is one thing a husband would provide that Anne has never had to worry about?
9. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
(a) 12 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
10. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Grammy Award.
(b) The Tony Award.
(c) The Academy Award.
(d) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
11. What does Kevin offer to do with Gillian Cosmetics when he marries Anne and is recovered?
(a) Create a new line of eyeshadows named after Anne.
(b) Sell his company.
(c) Hire a new Gillian girl.
(d) Hire a new Vice President.
12. Why is Henry confused by Jennifer North after she returns from California and goes to Europe with Claude?
(a) He doesn't understand why she had an abortion.
(b) He doesn't understand why she left Tony Polar.
(c) He doesn't understand what she spends all of her money on.
(d) He doesn't understand why she would do nude films.
13. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
14. What habit did Neely begin when her divorce became final?
(a) Taking blue dolls.
(d) Drinking champagne.
15. What emotion best describes how Kevin feels about this visitor from Anne's past?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Anne wants when she gets married?
2. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
3. Why does Jennifer think no one loves her for more than her face or body?
4. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
5. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)