|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Tim's runway show.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her son's first birthday.
2. Where does Jennifer go to get the sleep cure in order to lose weight?
3. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
(b) A facelift.
(c) A breast enhancement.
4. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
(a) Firde Ted as their designer.
(b) Provided Neely with a houseboy.
(c) Stopped Ted's lover from working.
(d) Refused to have their actresses wear Ted's clothes.
5. Why does Neely close her eyes as she performs?
(a) She is afraid to look at the cameras.
(b) She is used to doing what she feels.
(c) She feels blinded by the stage lights.
(d) She is nervous about her TV special.
6. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
7. What emotion best describes how Kevin feels about this visitor from Anne's past?
8. What habit did Neely begin when her divorce became final?
(c) Taking blue dolls.
(d) Drinking champagne.
9. Who is the star of the new Broadway hit in 1964?
(a) Helen Lawson
(b) Lisa Ludwig.
(c) Connie Masters.
(d) Margie Parks.
10. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
(a) Anne is sick because she has cancer.
(b) Anne is sick because she is pregnant.
(c) Anne is sick because she has the flu.
(d) Anne is sick because she has just caught Lyon cheating on her.
11. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
12. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
13. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
(a) Greenwich Village.
14. Where do Neely and Helen run into one another and fight?
(a) The Persian Room.
(c) The Russian Tea Room.
15. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
Short Answer Questions
1. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
2. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
3. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
4. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
5. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)