|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Helen Lawson.
(b) Carmen Carvers
(c) Connie Masters
(d) Maggie Wingpie
2. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
3. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Peter Shay.
(b) Connie Masters.
(c) Neely O'Hara.
(d) Tim Casablanca.
4. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(a) St. Elizabeth church.
(b) New York City Hall.
(d) Henry's apartment.
5. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
6. Who is the star of the new Broadway hit in 1964?
(a) Margie Parks.
(b) Lisa Ludwig.
(c) Helen Lawson
(d) Connie Masters.
7. Where does Neely catch Tim when he is cheating on her?
(a) In their pool.
(b) In their kitchen.
(c) In their shower.
(d) In ther bed.
8. Why will Lyon not see Neely when she wants on New Year's?
(a) Because he has a new act to see in NYC.
(b) Because he is staying with Anne.
(c) Because it is his daughter's birthday the next day.
(d) Because he is breaking up with her.
9. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
(a) Johnson Harris
(b) Mark and Sons.
(c) The Longworth Agency
(d) Harrison and Co.
10. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
11. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
(c) Greenwich Village.
12. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
13. What does Henry hope for Jennifer while she is in France?
(a) That Jennifer loses weight.
(b) That Jennifer finds a good guy.
(c) That Jennifer finds success.
(d) That Jennifer kicks her pill habit.
14. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
(a) Henry lent him the money.
(b) Lyon took out a loan from the back.
(c) Lyon earned it from writing.
(d) Anne secretly lent him the money.
15. When Anne meets Henry for lunch at 21, how many weeks has she worked for Gillian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
2. Whose show do Anne, Kevin, and Neely go to see in New York after Neely returns in 1957?
3. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
4. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
5. Why does Jennifer think no one loves her for more than her face or body?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)