|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Helen Lawson.
(b) Maggie Wingpie
(c) Carmen Carvers
(d) Connie Masters
2. What does Henry hope for Jennifer while she is in France?
(a) That Jennifer loses weight.
(b) That Jennifer finds success.
(c) That Jennifer finds a good guy.
(d) That Jennifer kicks her pill habit.
3. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Neely O'Hara.
(b) Tim Casablanca.
(c) Peter Shay.
(d) Connie Masters.
4. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(b) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(c) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(d) Quits making movies.
5. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
6. What person from Anne's past returns in 1961?
(a) Lil' Cole.
(b) Lyon Burke.
(c) Zeke Whyte.
(d) Claude Chardot.
7. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
8. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
(a) Douglas Mallory.
(b) Joe Smith
(c) Jennifer North.
(d) Carmen Carver.
9. When Anne meets Henry for lunch at 21, how many weeks has she worked for Gillian?
10. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
11. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Grammy Award.
(c) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
(d) The Tony Award.
12. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
(a) Carl Rosband.
(b) John Stykes.
(c) Barry Haake.
(d) Markus Gamman.
13. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
14. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
(a) Lil' Louie
(b) Lil' Joey
(c) Lil' Mike
(d) Lil' Cole
15. Why does Neely return to NYC?
(a) She returns because Jennifer has died.
(b) She returns because her new boyfriend is from there.
(c) She returns to borrow money from Anne.
(d) She returns because she has a Broadway show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
2. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
3. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
4. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
5. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)