|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Connie Masters
(b) Carmen Carvers
(c) Maggie Wingpie
(d) Helen Lawson.
2. What habit did Neely begin when her divorce became final?
(b) Drinking champagne.
(c) Taking blue dolls.
3. Where does Jennifer go to get the sleep cure in order to lose weight?
4. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(a) Ted Casablanca.
(c) Gillian Cosmetics.
5. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
6. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Bea Sanchez.
(b) Judy Garland.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Helen Lawson.
7. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
(a) Kevin Gillmore.
(b) Willie Henderson
(c) Lyon Burke
(d) Henry Bellamey
8. Why does Winston Adams say it feels as if he knows Anne?
(a) Because he watches her on TV.
(b) Because he reads all of Lyon Burke's books, in which Anne is a central character.
(c) Because he reads about her in the columns.
(d) Because Jennifer tells him all about her.
9. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
10. Where do Neely and Helen run into one another and fight?
(a) The Persian Room.
(d) The Russian Tea Room.
11. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
(a) Provided Neely with a houseboy.
(b) Stopped Ted's lover from working.
(c) Firde Ted as their designer.
(d) Refused to have their actresses wear Ted's clothes.
12. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Jennifer North
(b) Anne Welles
(c) Helen Lawson
(d) Neely O'Hara
13. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
(a) Annie Burke.
(b) Elaine Burke.
(c) Jennifer Burke.
(d) Helen Burke.
14. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
(b) Henry told him to make him mad.
(c) Neely told him to make him mad.
(d) Anne told him while drunk.
15. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(a) St. Elizabeth church.
(b) Henry's apartment.
(c) New York City Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jennifer ask Henry for money?
2. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
3. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
4. What is the occupation of Jennifer's new man?
5. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)