|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Neely and Helen run into one another and fight?
(a) The Persian Room.
(b) The Russian Tea Room.
2. Who does Anne meet for the first time at the luncheon?
(a) Zach Dupree.
(b) Louis Macsul.
(c) Morte Benson.
(d) Kevin Gillmore.
3. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Helen Lawson
(b) Jennifer North
(c) Neely O'Hara
(d) Anne Welles
4. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(a) Gillian Cosmetics.
(b) Ted Casablanca.
5. Why does Neely close her eyes as she performs?
(a) She is used to doing what she feels.
(b) She is afraid to look at the cameras.
(c) She feels blinded by the stage lights.
(d) She is nervous about her TV special.
6. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
(a) Lil' Louie
(b) Lil' Mike
(c) Lil' Cole
(d) Lil' Joey
7. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Tim Casablanca.
(b) Neely O'Hara.
(c) Peter Shay.
(d) Connie Masters.
8. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
(a) Greenwich Village.
9. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(b) Quits making movies.
(c) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(d) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
10. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
11. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Tony Award.
(b) The Grammy Award.
(c) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
(d) The Academy Award.
12. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
(a) A lion's mane.
(b) A dog's fur.
(c) The feathers of a bird.
(d) A mop.
13. Who does Neely read that Anne is dating in the columns in 1950?
(a) Kevin Gillmore.
(b) Mel Harris.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) George Bellows.
14. What is Henry's advice to Anne when he and Anne discuss Lyon's marital indiscretions?
(a) Henry tells Anne to turn to "dolls" to get over it.
(b) Henry tells Anne to pretend not to know.
(c) Henry tells Anne to confront Lyon.
(d) Henry tells Anne to confront Neely.
15. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
(a) Takes some "dolls" and alcohol.
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Runs away to Spain.
(d) Drinks herself into an oblivian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry hope for Jennifer while she is in France?
2. Why is Henry confused by Jennifer North after she returns from California and goes to Europe with Claude?
3. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
4. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
5. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)