|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
2. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
(a) Carmen Carver.
(b) Douglas Mallory.
(c) Joe Smith
(d) Jennifer North.
3. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
4. Who is inheriting all of Jennifer's money?
(d) Her mother.
5. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
6. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(a) St. Elizabeth church.
(c) Henry's apartment.
(d) New York City Hall.
7. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
(a) Lil' Joey
(b) Lil' Cole
(c) Lil' Louie
(d) Lil' Mike
8. Why does Jennifer ask Henry for money?
(a) To pay for plastic surgery.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To pay for her plane ticket.
(d) To pay for her boat ticket.
9. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
(a) Anne has a gut feeling.
(b) Neely tells Anne that they are having an affair.
(c) Neely and Lyon do not return home from Europe and instead go to California together without telling Anne.
(d) Anne sees a picture of Lyon and Neely kissing.
10. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
11. Why does Neely close her eyes as she performs?
(a) She is used to doing what she feels.
(b) She is nervous about her TV special.
(c) She feels blinded by the stage lights.
(d) She is afraid to look at the cameras.
12. What emotion best describes how Kevin feels about this visitor from Anne's past?
13. At what police station is Neely found when she is in New York?
(b) Greenwich Village.
14. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
(a) Lyon earned it from writing.
(b) Henry lent him the money.
(c) Lyon took out a loan from the back.
(d) Anne secretly lent him the money.
15. How does Kevin Gilmore refer to Lyon Burke?
(a) As a British jerk.
(b) As a fake writer.
(c) As a two-faced playboy.
(d) As a hack writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
2. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
3. Where does Neely catch Tim when he is cheating on her?
4. Why will Lyon not see Neely when she wants on New Year's?
5. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)