|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Henry told him to make him mad.
(b) Neely told him to make him mad.
(c) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
(d) Anne told him while drunk.
2. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
3. What emotion best describes how Kevin feels about this visitor from Anne's past?
4. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
5. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
(a) Neely is on tour there.
(b) Neely has to shoot a picture there.
(c) Neely wants to live there and needs his help finding an apartment.
(d) Nelly needs to go there for the sleep cure.
6. Why does Neely return back in NYC after only three weeks on her new film in Hollywood?
(a) Neely returns because she can no longer sing.
(b) Neely returns because she needs to borrow money from Anne.
(c) Neely returns because she need more "dolls" from her doctor in NYC.
(d) Neely returns because she does not like the director.
7. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
(a) Anne secretly lent him the money.
(b) Lyon earned it from writing.
(c) Henry lent him the money.
(d) Lyon took out a loan from the back.
8. How many days behind shooting are they when Neely walks off set in 1953 in California?
9. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
10. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
(a) A facelift.
(d) A breast enhancement.
11. Why does Winston Adams say it feels as if he knows Anne?
(a) Because he reads all of Lyon Burke's books, in which Anne is a central character.
(b) Because Jennifer tells him all about her.
(c) Because he watches her on TV.
(d) Because he reads about her in the columns.
12. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Grammy Award.
(b) The Tony Award.
(c) The Academy Award.
(d) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
13. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
(a) Anne sees a picture of Lyon and Neely kissing.
(b) Neely tells Anne that they are having an affair.
(c) Neely and Lyon do not return home from Europe and instead go to California together without telling Anne.
(d) Anne has a gut feeling.
14. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(b) Quits making movies.
(c) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(d) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
15. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
(a) Tim's runway show.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Her son's first birthday.
(d) Her anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
2. Why does Neely return to NYC?
3. In the end, what does Ted do when Neely confronts him while he is with another person?
4. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
5. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)