|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Jennifer's new man?
(b) Police Chief.
2. What is Henry's advice to Anne when he and Anne discuss Lyon's marital indiscretions?
(a) Henry tells Anne to turn to "dolls" to get over it.
(b) Henry tells Anne to confront Lyon.
(c) Henry tells Anne to confront Neely.
(d) Henry tells Anne to pretend not to know.
3. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(a) Gillian Cosmetics.
(b) Ted Casablanca.
4. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Grammy Award.
(c) The Tony Award.
(d) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
5. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(b) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(c) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(d) Quits making movies.
6. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(b) New York City Hall.
(c) St. Elizabeth church.
(d) Henry's apartment.
7. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Henry told him to make him mad.
(b) Anne told him while drunk.
(c) Neely told him to make him mad.
(d) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
8. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her anniversary.
(c) Tim's runway show.
(d) Her son's first birthday.
9. What is one thing a husband would provide that Anne has never had to worry about?
10. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Neely O'Hara
(b) Helen Lawson
(c) Anne Welles
(d) Jennifer North
11. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
12. Why does Neely return back in NYC after only three weeks on her new film in Hollywood?
(a) Neely returns because she does not like the director.
(b) Neely returns because she needs to borrow money from Anne.
(c) Neely returns because she can no longer sing.
(d) Neely returns because she need more "dolls" from her doctor in NYC.
13. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
(a) Southern Belle.
(b) Honey Belle.
(c) London Belle.
(d) Belle of the Ball.
14. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
(a) Drinks herself into an oblivian.
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Runs away to Spain.
(d) Takes some "dolls" and alcohol.
15. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anne meets Henry for lunch at 21, how many weeks has she worked for Gillian?
2. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
3. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
4. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
5. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)