|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Neely O'Hara
(b) Helen Lawson
(c) Jennifer North
(d) Anne Welles
2. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 12 weeks.
3. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(b) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(c) Quits making movies.
(d) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
4. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She is involved in a car accident.
(b) She gets pneumonia.
(c) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(d) She gets chicken pox.
5. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
(a) Tony Polar.
(b) Judy Garland.
(c) Bea Sanchez.
(d) Helen Lawson.
6. In what month does Jennifer arrive in the US?
7. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
8. What is the occupation of Jennifer's new man?
(b) Police Chief.
9. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
10. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 2 hours.
11. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
(a) Elaine Burke.
(b) Helen Burke.
(c) Annie Burke.
(d) Jennifer Burke.
12. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
13. Who is inheriting all of Jennifer's money?
(d) Her mother.
14. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
15. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Neely read that Anne is dating in the columns in 1950?
2. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
3. Whose show do Anne, Kevin, and Neely go to see in New York after Neely returns in 1957?
4. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
5. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)