|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
2. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
3. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Quits making movies.
(b) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(c) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(d) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
4. What person from Anne's past returns in 1961?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) Lil' Cole.
(c) Claude Chardot.
(d) Zeke Whyte.
5. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) His daughter dies.
(b) He has a stroke.
(c) He has a heart attack.
(d) He is injured in a car accident.
6. In the end, what does Ted do when Neely confronts him while he is with another person?
(a) Hits her.
(b) Leaves her.
(c) Tells her she has taking too many sleeping pills, she is dreaming, and she should go back to bed.
(d) Apologizes to her.
7. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Maggie Wingpie
(b) Carmen Carvers
(c) Connie Masters
(d) Helen Lawson.
8. Why does Jennifer think no one loves her for more than her face or body?
(a) Jennifer only picks bad guys.
(b) Jennifer is not lovable.
(c) Jennifer is not confident enough.
(d) Jennifer is too sexy.
9. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
(a) Lil' Louie
(b) Lil' Cole
(c) Lil' Mike
(d) Lil' Joey
10. Why does Winston Adams say it feels as if he knows Anne?
(a) Because he reads all of Lyon Burke's books, in which Anne is a central character.
(b) Because he reads about her in the columns.
(c) Because he watches her on TV.
(d) Because Jennifer tells him all about her.
11. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
(a) Firde Ted as their designer.
(b) Stopped Ted's lover from working.
(c) Provided Neely with a houseboy.
(d) Refused to have their actresses wear Ted's clothes.
12. What plan does Kevin have for Neely when she arrives in NYC?
(a) To let Kevin manage Neely's career.
(b) To star in a Broadway show.
(c) For Neely to move in with Anne.
(d) To do a TV special.
13. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
(a) Nelly needs to go there for the sleep cure.
(b) Neely wants to live there and needs his help finding an apartment.
(c) Neely is on tour there.
(d) Neely has to shoot a picture there.
14. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
(a) In Idelwood.
(b) In Manhattan.
(c) In Hollywood.
(d) In LA.
15. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(b) She gets chicken pox.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Anne and Lyon's baby?
2. Where do Jennifer and Winston Adams make their first public debut as a couple?
3. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
4. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
5. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)