|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(b) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(c) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(d) Quits making movies.
2. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
(a) A dog's fur.
(b) The feathers of a bird.
(c) A lion's mane.
(d) A mop.
3. What is the name of Neely's nurse in New York?
4. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
(a) In LA.
(b) In Manhattan.
(c) In Idelwood.
(d) In Hollywood.
5. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Tim's runway show.
(c) Her anniversary.
(d) Her son's first birthday.
6. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Anne told him while drunk.
(b) Henry told him to make him mad.
(c) Neely told him to make him mad.
(d) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
7. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
(a) She needs a work visa.
(b) She needs to save some money first.
(c) She needs a TB shot.
(d) She needs her passport.
8. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
9. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
(a) Drinks herself into an oblivian.
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Takes some "dolls" and alcohol.
(d) Runs away to Spain.
10. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
11. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Maggie Wingpie
(b) Carmen Carvers
(c) Helen Lawson.
(d) Connie Masters
12. What person from Anne's past returns in 1961?
(a) Zeke Whyte.
(b) Claude Chardot.
(c) Lyon Burke.
(d) Lil' Cole.
13. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
(a) Harrison and Co.
(b) Johnson Harris
(c) Mark and Sons.
(d) The Longworth Agency
14. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(a) St. Elizabeth church.
(c) New York City Hall.
(d) Henry's apartment.
15. What does Kevin offer to do with Gillian Cosmetics when he marries Anne and is recovered?
(a) Sell his company.
(b) Hire a new Vice President.
(c) Hire a new Gillian girl.
(d) Create a new line of eyeshadows named after Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely return to NYC?
2. How many years did Neely sign in her contract with the studio?
3. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
4. What is the new musical hit of Broadway in 1964?
5. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)