|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
(b) The Academy Award.
(c) The Grammy Award.
(d) The Tony Award.
2. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
(a) Anne sees a picture of Lyon and Neely kissing.
(b) Neely and Lyon do not return home from Europe and instead go to California together without telling Anne.
(c) Neely tells Anne that they are having an affair.
(d) Anne has a gut feeling.
3. Who is the star of the new Broadway hit in 1964?
(a) Connie Masters.
(b) Lisa Ludwig.
(c) Helen Lawson
(d) Margie Parks.
4. Who does Anne say she wants to marry while at lunch with Henry?
(a) Willie Henderson
(b) Henry Bellamey
(c) Lyon Burke
(d) Kevin Gillmore.
5. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
6. What habit did Neely begin when her divorce became final?
(b) Drinking champagne.
(c) Taking blue dolls.
7. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Maggie Wingpie
(b) Carmen Carvers
(c) Helen Lawson.
(d) Connie Masters
8. Why does Anne get sick when she returns to her apartment?
(a) Anne is sick because she has the flu.
(b) Anne is sick because she is pregnant.
(c) Anne is sick because she has cancer.
(d) Anne is sick because she has just caught Lyon cheating on her.
9. What director is Neely upset with when she walks out of shooting for the third time in five weeks?
(a) Carl Rosband.
(b) Markus Gamman.
(c) John Stykes.
(d) Barry Haake.
10. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
11. What does Jennifer do to avoid going to Hollywood?
(a) Takes so many "dolls" she has to have her stomach pumped.
(b) Gains weight so her body will not look good anymore.
(c) Runs away to Maria in Spain.
(d) Quits making movies.
12. Who does Henry refer Anne to before she begins her new job?
(a) Lil' Mike
(b) Lil' Cole
(c) Lil' Joey
(d) Lil' Louie
13. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
(b) She gets chicken pox.
(c) She gets pneumonia.
(d) She is involved in a car accident.
14. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
(a) Johnson Harris
(b) Harrison and Co.
(c) The Longworth Agency
(d) Mark and Sons.
15. Why does Jennifer ask Henry for money?
(a) To pay for her plane ticket.
(b) To buy new clothes.
(c) To pay for her boat ticket.
(d) To pay for plastic surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
2. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
3. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
4. Why does Winston Adams say it feels as if he knows Anne?
5. Whose show do Anne, Kevin, and Neely go to see in New York after Neely returns in 1957?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)