|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Kevin cheating on Neely?
(a) Jennifer North.
(b) Joe Smith
(c) Douglas Mallory.
(d) Carmen Carver.
2. What does Kevin offer to do with Gillian Cosmetics when he marries Anne and is recovered?
(a) Hire a new Gillian girl.
(b) Sell his company.
(c) Create a new line of eyeshadows named after Anne.
(d) Hire a new Vice President.
3. Why does Neely think she is going to the psychiatric hospital?
(a) For electric shock therapy.
(b) For intensive help.
(c) For pyschiatric medicine.
(d) For the "sleep cure."
4. What is the one thing Anne wants when she gets married?
(a) A new car.
(b) A new house.
(c) A baby.
(d) A honeymoon.
5. How does Anne describe her victory over Neely?
6. How many Demerol shots a day is Neely getting in 1964?
7. In what month does Jennifer return to New York?
8. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
9. Why can Jennifer not leave right away for France?
(a) She needs her passport.
(b) She needs to save some money first.
(c) She needs a work visa.
(d) She needs a TB shot.
10. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Tim Casablanca.
(b) Peter Shay.
(c) Connie Masters.
(d) Neely O'Hara.
11. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
(a) Henry lent him the money.
(b) Lyon earned it from writing.
(c) Lyon took out a loan from the back.
(d) Anne secretly lent him the money.
12. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
13. Why does Neely return back in NYC after only three weeks on her new film in Hollywood?
(a) Neely returns because she need more "dolls" from her doctor in NYC.
(b) Neely returns because she does not like the director.
(c) Neely returns because she can no longer sing.
(d) Neely returns because she needs to borrow money from Anne.
14. What is the occupation of Jennifer's new man?
(a) Police Chief.
15. What award did Neely win to make her a powerhouse in Hollywood?
(a) The Academy Award.
(b) The Screen Actor's Guild Award.
(c) The Tony Award.
(d) The Grammy Award.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
2. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
3. Where does Jennifer make her US debut?
4. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
5. What does Dr. Massinger say Neely has lost her voice?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)