|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lyon find out about Anne's secret in regards to the firm?
(a) Henry told him to make him mad.
(b) Neely told him to make him mad.
(c) Anne told him while drunk.
(d) He and Anne filed joint taxes and he found out.
2. What does Neely do to get out of doing Kevin's show?
(a) Drinks herself into an oblivian.
(b) Slits her wrists.
(c) Takes some "dolls" and alcohol.
(d) Runs away to Spain.
3. Who does Anne find her visitor on a date with at 21?
(a) Helen Lawson.
(b) Maggie Wingpie
(c) Carmen Carvers
(d) Connie Masters
4. Where does Jennifer go to get the sleep cure in order to lose weight?
5. What office does Neely sign with when released from Bellamy, Bellows and Burke.
(a) The Longworth Agency
(b) Mark and Sons.
(c) Harrison and Co.
(d) Johnson Harris
6. How long is the visitor expected to be in NYC?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 12 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
7. Where do Jennifer and Winston Adams make their first public debut as a couple?
(a) The Persian Room.
(c) The Russian Tea Room.
8. Who does Henry say he is trying to get over being in love with?
(a) Helen Lawson
(b) Jennifer North
(c) Anne Welles
(d) Neely O'Hara
9. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
(a) She gets chicken pox.
(b) She gets pneumonia.
(c) She is involved in a car accident.
(d) She gets a head injury from falling out of her crib.
10. Who is inheriting all of Jennifer's money?
(b) Her mother.
11. How long was the luncheon for Jennifer's French boyfriend?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
12. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
(a) Neely wants to live there and needs his help finding an apartment.
(b) Nelly needs to go there for the sleep cure.
(c) Neely has to shoot a picture there.
(d) Neely is on tour there.
13. How many years did Neely fight her divorce?
14. What does Lyon compare Anne's hair to?
(a) A mop.
(b) A dog's fur.
(c) A lion's mane.
(d) The feathers of a bird.
15. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) He has a heart attack.
(b) He is injured in a car accident.
(c) His daughter dies.
(d) He has a stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
2. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
3. What event does Neely realize she has missed at 11:30 at night?
4. How many years did Neely sign in her contract with the studio?
5. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)