|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does George Bellows want the firm to represent?
(a) Tim Casablanca.
(b) Connie Masters.
(c) Neely O'Hara.
(d) Peter Shay.
2. Why does Henry travel to Europe with Neely?
(a) Nelly needs to go there for the sleep cure.
(b) Neely has to shoot a picture there.
(c) Neely is on tour there.
(d) Neely wants to live there and needs his help finding an apartment.
3. Why does Neely close her eyes as she performs?
(a) She is afraid to look at the cameras.
(b) She feels blinded by the stage lights.
(c) She is nervous about her TV special.
(d) She is used to doing what she feels.
4. How many abortions has Jennifer had when she meets her new boyfriend and is ready to marry and have kids?
5. What drug did Neely become addicted to while in Spain?
6. How many years did Neely sign in her contract with the studio?
7. Who is inheriting all of Jennifer's money?
(d) Her mother.
8. Where is the last spot Neely was spotted after leaving New York?
9. How old is Jennifer going to be when she is discussing her new love?
10. How did Lyon get the money to buy out Henry and become an owner of Bellamy, Bellows and Burke?
(a) Anne secretly lent him the money.
(b) Henry lent him the money.
(c) Lyon earned it from writing.
(d) Lyon took out a loan from the back.
11. What happens to Kevin Gillmore that caused him to want to marry Anne?
(a) He is injured in a car accident.
(b) He has a stroke.
(c) His daughter dies.
(d) He has a heart attack.
12. What other work does Jennifer North have done before going to America?
(b) A facelift.
(c) A breast enhancement.
13. How does Kevin Gilmore refer to Lyon Burke?
(a) As a British jerk.
(b) As a fake writer.
(c) As a hack writer.
(d) As a two-faced playboy.
14. Where are Lyon and Anne married?
(a) New York City Hall.
(b) St. Elizabeth church.
(d) Henry's apartment.
15. Why was Anne's first visit to Neely's hospital a disaster shortly after Neely was admitted in 1961?
(a) It was a disaster because Neely hit her in the face.
(b) It was a disaster because Neely hits on Kevin.
(c) It was a disaster because Neely refuses to see Anne.
(d) It was a disaster because Neely begged to be released.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne meet for the first time at the luncheon?
2. What happens to Lyon and Anne's baby that brings them together?
3. How does Anne find out that Lyon and Neely are having an affair?
4. Who does Neely sing with at the psychiatric hospital?
5. What did the studio do to make Neely happy after she divorced her husband for cheating on her?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)