|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Helen Lawson start dating as a result of her friendship with Anne?
(a) Henry Bellamy.
(b) George Bellows..
(c) Gino Cooper.
(d) Mel Harris.
2. Who replaces Terry King in "Hit the Sky"?
(a) Laura Dubaine.
(b) Jennifer North.
(c) Mary Swalley.
(d) Neely O'Hara.
3. What item does Lyon leave Anne when he moves?
(a) His typewriter.
(b) His apartment.
(c) His watch.
(d) His car.
4. Who is the actress who is rivaling Helen Lawson on stage?
(a) Terry King.
(b) Neely O'Hara.
(c) Molly Catherine.
(d) Jennifer North.
5. What is Neely's main complaint about Mel's hotel?
(a) It is in a bad part of town.
(b) It has no heat.
(c) It is too far away from her apartment.
(d) It is too small.
6. For what reason does Anne begin taking "dolls"?
(a) To sleep.
(b) To stay sane.
(c) To lose weight.
(d) To gain energy.
7. Who is in charge of the Hollywood studio that Neely will be working for?
(a) "The Head."
(b) Jack Miller.
(c) "The Honcho."
(d) Tony McLarson.
8. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
(a) Ballamy and Co.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) Johnson Harris.
(d) Burke and Bellows.
9. Whose party is Neely invited to on New Year's Eve?
(a) Johnny Mallon's.
(b) Lyon Burke's.
(c) Joe Valentine's.
(d) Tony Polar's.
10. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
(a) He had no money.
(b) He didn't want to have kids.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He raped her.
11. What best describes Anne's feelings towards New York?
(a) She thinks it is the most exciting city in the world.
(b) She thinks it is worse than Lawrenceville.
(c) She thinks it is the dirtiest city in the world.
(d) She thinks it is overcrowded and hot.
12. What piece of furniture does Neely move into the apartment?
(a) A ballet bar.
(b) A new sofa.
(c) A piano.
(d) An armoir.
13. What is Jennifer's real name?
14. What college did Anne attend?
(a) Sarah Lawrence.
(b) Lesly University.
(c) Mount Holyoke College.
15. Who is Jennifer using for money and gifts in Philadelphia?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Tony Polar.
(c) Henry Bellamy.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
2. What is the name of Neely's act that makes it onto Helen's show?
3. What agency represents Neely?
4. Where does Neely want to move when she is in California with Mel?
5. What is Henry Bellamy's original last name?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)