Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Neely lose her virginity?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) Mike Dubinski.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Mel Harris.
2. What office co-worker does Anne turn down for a lunch date?
(a) Allen Cooper.
(b) Henry Bellamy.
(c) Lyon Burke.
(d) George Bellows.
3. What does Neely do when Jennifer tells her she is pregnant?
(a) Tells her to get an abortion.
(c) Throws her a baby shower.
(d) Says that she is pregnant too.
4. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
(a) Her mom and dad.
(b) Her mother and aunt Amy.
(c) Her two aunts.
(d) Her mom and stepdad.
5. Why does Miriam yell at Tony loudly about him sleeping with other women?
(a) To make him value everything his sister does for him.
(b) To make Tony realizes he may have impregnanted even more women than Jen.
(c) To make sure Jen hears and leaves him.
(d) To make him want to leave Jen for another woman.
6. What color are Neely's diet pills?
7. Why do Anne and Helen have a falling out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
(a) Because Anne criticized Helen's performance in "Hit the Sky."
(b) Because Anne quit Bellamy and Bellows and as a result they dropped Helen, her friend, as a client.
(c) Because Anne skipped going to a party with Helen to attend a party with Neely.
(d) Because Anne broke up with Allen, which resulted in Gino no longer coming to see Helen.
8. Who is the person Jennifer first loved?
9. How old was Miriam when Tony was born?
10. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
(a) She is mad that he lied to her about his money.
(b) She is in love with someone else.
(c) She does not like his father.
(d) She does not love him.
11. What is Neely's main complaint about Mel's hotel?
(a) It is in a bad part of town.
(b) It is too small.
(c) It is too far away from her apartment.
(d) It has no heat.
12. What is Henry Bellamy's original last name?
13. Why does Anne have to go to Lawrenceville in the Winter of 1946?
(a) Her mother is ill.
(b) Her mother has died.
(c) Her home burned down.
(d) Her aunt has died.
14. Who does Jennifer North meet at The Stork Club?
(a) Tony Polar.
(b) Gino Cooper.
(c) Richie Ballentrie.
(d) Mike Roscaro.
15. Why will Anne have so much money soon after her mother has died?
(a) She is joining "Hit the Sky" as a chorus girl.
(b) Henry is giving her a raise.
(c) She is taking a modeling job.
(d) She is selling off her house and her parents' belongings.
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose apartment are Neely, Jennifer, and Anne living?
2. Whose party is Neely invited to on New Year's Eve?
3. Where is Jennifer originally from?
4. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
5. What best describes Anne's feelings towards New York?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)