|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Neely do when Jennifer tells her she is pregnant?
(a) Throws her a baby shower.
(b) Says that she is pregnant too.
(c) Tells her to get an abortion.
2. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
(a) He raped her.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He had no money.
(d) He didn't want to have kids.
3. What phrase does Neely say too often?
(d) Oh my!
4. Who did Jennifer North first marry?
(a) A prince.
(b) An oil tycoon.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A senator.
5. How old was Miriam when Tony was born?
6. Where does Jennifer want to take Tony Polar to get married?
7. Who first introduces Jen to the "dolls"?
8. What does Jennifer decide to do with hers and Tony's baby?
(a) Abort it.
(b) Give the baby up for adoption.
(c) Raise it by herself.
(d) Give the baby to Miriam.
9. What word does Neely use to describe the pregnancy?
10. Where was Lyon Burke born?
(d) New York.
11. What Frenchman does Jennifer meet?
(a) Claude Chardot.
(b) Piere Chardot.
(c) Raphael Chardot.
(d) Clause Chardot.
12. Who does Anne have a crush on from the office?
(a) Jon Bellows.
(b) Henry Bellamy.
(c) George Bellows.
(d) Lyon Burke.
13. What did Tony suffer from as a child that let on to Miriam that he was sick?
(a) A seizure.
(b) A convulsion.
(c) A concusssion.
(d) A heart attack.
14. What does Neely give Mel credit for in regards to her career?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) The publicity.
(c) Booking the acts that are in her show.
(d) Her improved voice.
15. What novel is Neely engrossed in while she waits for a job?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Esther's Inheritance.
(c) The Living and the Dead.
(d) The Unquiet Grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's act that makes it onto Helen's show?
2. What is Neely's first impression of Helen Lawson?
3. Which best describes why Mel doesn't want to follow Neely to Hollywood?
4. What magazine does Anne read about Lyon?
5. What does Henry warn Jen that Miriam will do to the baby?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)