|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does Anne spend alone?
(d) New Year's Eve.
2. Who does Jennifer North meet at The Stork Club?
(a) Richie Ballentrie.
(b) Mike Roscaro.
(c) Tony Polar.
(d) Gino Cooper.
3. What is the name of the reporter who covers Anne and Allen's engagement?
(a) Charlie Wolf.
(b) Ronnie Wolf.
(c) Ernie Wolf.
(d) Guy Wolf.
4. What is the name of Neely's instructor that is hired by her new agency?
(a) Noel McQueen.
(b) Tito Mallo.
(c) Zeke Whyte.
(d) Lawrence Matthews.
5. Where did Helen Lawson live before her 5-year break from Broadway?
(b) Kansas City.
(c) St. Louis.
6. What word does Neely use to describe the pregnancy?
7. Anne Welles left her hometown of________________________ Massachusetts for New York City and a fresh start.
8. What is Henry Bellamy's original last name?
9. Who is the actress who is rivaling Helen Lawson on stage?
(a) Neely O'Hara.
(b) Molly Catherine.
(c) Terry King.
(d) Jennifer North.
10. How large is Anne's diamond engagement ring?
(a) Twelve Carats.
(b) Two Carats.
(c) Ten Carats.
(d) Five Carats.
11. What piece of furniture does Neely move into the apartment?
(a) A ballet bar.
(b) An armoir.
(c) A new sofa.
(d) A piano.
12. What Frenchman does Jennifer meet?
(a) Raphael Chardot.
(b) Claude Chardot.
(c) Clause Chardot.
(d) Piere Chardot.
13. What does Neely give Mel credit for in regards to her career?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) Her improved voice.
(c) The publicity.
(d) Booking the acts that are in her show.
14. Where does Jennifer want to take Tony Polar to get married?
15. What phrase does Neely say too often?
(c) Oh my!
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
2. Where does Lyon want to live with Anne?
3. How old is Jennifer North?
4. On what date do Nelly and Mel plan to marry?
5. Whose party is Neely invited to on New Year's Eve?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)