|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neely, 1961.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does Neely say too often?
(a) Oh my!
2. Why does Anne have to go to Lawrenceville in the Winter of 1946?
(a) Her mother is ill.
(b) Her aunt has died.
(c) Her mother has died.
(d) Her home burned down.
3. What is the name of Neely's instructor that is hired by her new agency?
(a) Tito Mallo.
(b) Noel McQueen.
(c) Lawrence Matthews.
(d) Zeke Whyte.
4. What office co-worker does Anne turn down for a lunch date?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) George Bellows.
(c) Allen Cooper.
(d) Henry Bellamy.
5. Who offers Anne the position of being "the face" for them?
(b) Ted Casablanca.
(c) Gillian Cosmetics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
2. In what restaurant do Mel and Neely have lunch at the end of Neely, February, 1946?
3. What does Henry hope for Jennifer while she is in France?
4. Why doesn't Lyon want to marry Anne, work on his book, and let her support him.
5. What does Henry warn Jen that Miriam will do to the baby?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)