|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anne, 1957.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reporter who covers Anne and Allen's engagement?
(a) Charlie Wolf.
(b) Ronnie Wolf.
(c) Guy Wolf.
(d) Ernie Wolf.
2. Who was Anne supposed to marry back in her hometown?
(a) Jacob Sans.
(b) Henry Gillmore.
(c) Willy Henderson.
(d) Lyon Burke.
3. What word does Neely use to describe the pregnancy?
4. Where is Jennifer originally from?
(a) Los Angeles, California.
(b) Cleveland, Ohio.
(c) Madrid, Spain.
(d) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
5. What does Neely give Mel credit for in regards to her career?
(a) Her improved voice.
(b) Booking the acts that are in her show.
(c) The publicity.
(d) The songwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what restaurant do Mel and Neely have lunch at the end of Neely, February, 1946?
2. What is Neely's main complaint about Mel's hotel?
3. What is Lyon's secret dream that he shares with Anne while at lunch?
4. How does Kevin Gilmore refer to Lyon Burke?
5. Who does Anne meet for the first time at the luncheon?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)