|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Jennifer, September, 1947.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anne have to go to Lawrenceville in the Winter of 1946?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Her home burned down.
(c) Her aunt has died.
(d) Her mother is ill.
2. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
(a) Johnson Harris.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) Ballamy and Co.
(d) Burke and Bellows.
3. What office co-worker does Anne turn down for a lunch date?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) Allen Cooper.
(c) Henry Bellamy.
(d) George Bellows.
4. What is the first job Anne is assigned to for Lyon Burke?
(a) To secure his passport.
(b) To find him an apartment.
(c) To buy him a new suite.
(d) To find him furniture for his house.
5. For what reason does Anne begin taking "dolls"?
(a) To stay sane.
(b) To lose weight.
(c) To gain energy.
(d) To sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neely do when Jennifer tells her she is pregnant?
2. What is the name of the Broadway show that is meant to re-launch Helen Lawson's career?
3. Why are Anne and Lyon in New Haven, Connecticut?
4. How much does Anne's room cost?
5. Why do Anne and Helen have a falling out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)