|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anne, December, 1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Anne and Lyon in New Haven, Connecticut?
(a) To see the opening of "Hit the Sky."
(b) To secure a meeting with a future starlet.
(c) To have an affair.
(d) To testify in the annullment case of Jennifer North.
2. Who was Anne supposed to marry back in her hometown?
(a) Willy Henderson.
(b) Jacob Sans.
(c) Henry Gillmore.
(d) Lyon Burke.
3. Who does Jennifer North meet at The Stork Club?
(a) Mike Roscaro.
(b) Gino Cooper.
(c) Richie Ballentrie.
(d) Tony Polar.
4. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
(a) She does not like his father.
(b) She does not love him.
(c) She is mad that he lied to her about his money.
(d) She is in love with someone else.
5. What is the first job Anne is assigned to for Lyon Burke?
(a) To secure his passport.
(b) To buy him a new suite.
(c) To find him an apartment.
(d) To find him furniture for his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Jennifer North first marry?
2. Why did Jennifer leave the prince?
3. How much money is Mel offered with his new job?
4. Who is Jennifer using for money and gifts in Philadelphia?
5. Why doesn't Lyon want to marry Anne, work on his book, and let her support him.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)