|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anne, December, 1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's instructor that is hired by her new agency?
(a) Lawrence Matthews.
(b) Zeke Whyte.
(c) Noel McQueen.
(d) Tito Mallo.
2. What is the first job Anne is assigned to for Lyon Burke?
(a) To find him furniture for his house.
(b) To find him an apartment.
(c) To buy him a new suite.
(d) To secure his passport.
3. What agency represents Neely?
(a) Johnson Linden.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) Bellows and Buke.
(d) Johnson Harris.
4. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
(a) She is mad that he lied to her about his money.
(b) She does not like his father.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She is in love with someone else.
5. Why will Anne have so much money soon after her mother has died?
(a) She is selling off her house and her parents' belongings.
(b) Henry is giving her a raise.
(c) She is joining "Hit the Sky" as a chorus girl.
(d) She is taking a modeling job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Neely show up at Anne's office crying?
2. Where does Lyon want to live with Anne?
3. What novel is Neely engrossed in while she waits for a job?
4. Who is the actress who is rivaling Helen Lawson on stage?
5. Who did Jennifer North first marry?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)