|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Neely, February, 1946.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
(a) Her mother and aunt Amy.
(b) Her mom and stepdad.
(c) Her two aunts.
(d) Her mom and dad.
2. What does Tony Polar give Jennifer for Christmas?
(a) A mink coat.
(b) An aquamarine ring.
(c) A pearl necklace.
(d) A diamond necklace.
3. What is Neely's first impression of Helen Lawson?
(a) She is clearly addicted to pills.
(b) She is a mean-spirited, cold "killer."
(c) She is an alcoholic.
(d) She is indifferent.
4. How much does Anne's room cost?
5. What is Lyon's secret dream that he shares with Anne while at lunch?
(a) To write a play.
(b) To become an actor.
(c) To publish a novel.
(d) To move to Jamaica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neely's instructor want her to do with her clothes?
2. Where do Allen and Anne meet Allen's father?
3. By October, Anne has made a friend in New York. What is the name of her friend?
4. On what date do Nelly and Mel plan to marry?
5. Why does Anne return to Lawrenceville after Philadelphia?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)