|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Anne, December, 1945.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Anne have a crush on from the office?
(a) Lyon Burke.
(b) George Bellows.
(c) Jon Bellows.
(d) Henry Bellamy.
2. What facial feature really "rattled" Henry Bellamy when he first saw Anne?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her figure.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hair.
3. What novel is Neely engrossed in while she waits for a job?
(a) Esther's Inheritance.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) The Living and the Dead.
(d) The Unquiet Grave.
4. What is Lyon's secret dream that he shares with Anne while at lunch?
(a) To write a play.
(b) To publish a novel.
(c) To move to Jamaica.
(d) To become an actor.
5. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
(a) Bellamy and Bellows.
(b) Ballamy and Co.
(c) Burke and Bellows.
(d) Johnson Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Neely's act that makes it onto Helen's show?
2. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
3. Why does Neely show up at Anne's office crying?
4. What is the first job Anne is assigned to for Lyon Burke?
5. What best describes why Anne did not want to marry Allen Cooper?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)